Please pray for Dad to scan cancer free and whole~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord wether these results come today or some he has to wait for I ask they'll all be clear. As a man who is always giving, bless him now that he will be fine. Amen

Im-revived:pray:

NewSong said:
Thank you to each of you for praying for my dad. He is having his tests right now and it is so important he scans cancer free and God pronounce him healed. My dad needs his share of encouragement too. He spends so much time giving to others and he just needs an excellent report showing he is healed.

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
birdfriend said:
New Song: Praying for your dad as he faces these tests. Lord, bless him, heal him, and be with him.

In Jesus Name, :pray:

birdfriend

Thank you very much BirdFriend :hug: Thank you for praying. My dad is home from testing and we do not have any of the results of the tests. THank you all for praying though.

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Friends:

Some of you have been praying for my dad since the day I found out the devestating news my dad had cancer wrapped around the aorta.

The good news is last night my dad got a phone call telling him he didn't have to have any more blood work done that his blood work is excellent. The receptionist said she couldn't say any more but she said that my dad would not want to miss his next appointment with the doctor that all the scans were in and it was looking good.

I believe my dad scanned cancer-free and has been given a diagnosis of healed by GOD. He doesn't return to the doctor to have that confirmed until the 24th of January.

Thank you so much for your prayers and I am especially thankful for someone who offered to help me get there when things looked so critical.

I just want to praise God for this answer to prayer and say thank you to all of you who prayed with our family for God to heal and to be strong.

Thanks everyone....

Love,
NewSong

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Thats really promising news Newsong, let us all have Faith now to believe he is totally healthy. Amen:amen:

Im-revived

NewSong said:
Dear Friends:

Some of you have been praying for my dad since the day I found out the devestating news my dad had cancer wrapped around the aorta.

The good news is last night my dad got a phone call telling him he didn't have to have any more blood work done that his blood work is excellent. The receptionist said she couldn't say any more but she said that my dad would not want to miss his next appointment with the doctor that all the scans were in and it was looking good.

I believe my dad scanned cancer-free and has been given a diagnosis of healed by GOD. He doesn't return to the doctor to have that confirmed until the 24th of January.

Thank you so much for your prayers and I am especially thankful for someone who offered to help me get there when things looked so critical.

I just want to praise God for this answer to prayer and say thank you to all of you who prayed with our family for God to heal and to be strong.

Thanks everyone....

Love,
NewSong

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.