Please pray for Dad to scan cancer free and whole~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My dad returns to OSU tomorrow to see if the cancer is gone. He will be undergoing many tests and I am asking for prayer for my dad today and tomorrow as God knows why. I am also asking for prayer for my dad regarding a very special doting on from God and God knows why I am asking that. My dad needs some supportiveness and cooperation and understanding that perhaps God can do something about as well as I know that my dad has some big concerns about the outcome of the tests. Please pray for him to scan free of cancer and his body to be totally whole and well and cancer free~!

Thank you

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord, I ask that all tests will come up clear tomorrow for NewSongs Dad, I also ask for an opening of his heart so he can receive you fully with understanding. Amen

Im-revived:pray:

NewSong said:
My dad returns to OSU tomorrow to see if the cancer is gone. He will be undergoing many tests and I am asking for prayer for my dad today and tomorrow as God knows why. I am also asking for prayer for my dad regarding a very special doting on from God and God knows why I am asking that. My dad needs some supportiveness and cooperation and understanding that perhaps God can do something about as well as I know that my dad has some big concerns about the outcome of the tests. Please pray for him to scan free of cancer and his body to be totally whole and well and cancer free~!

Thank you

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks everyone. These prayers have meant so much over the last few months since his initial diagnosis the end of July. My dad has only missed one Sunday from behind the pulpit and we are indeed grateful for God's answers to our prayers. We would like to see continued answers to prayer regarding his health and other issues. Thank you so much. His congregation has been great to him. Thank you for your many prayers.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
LORD, I pray that You grant this father health and that all tests return normal. I pray for every concern Newsong has, that You give them rest in knowing that all is in Your loving hands. We can know that whatever tomorrow holds, You are with us and in control. Thank You for always giving us just what we need, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

xoxJESUSxFREAKxox

Jan 3, 2006
St.Louis
✟15,389.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Dear God,
This man who you love so muchhas struggled with this cancer for awhile. I ask that you be with this man and heal him of this cancer. I pray that these tests about to be taken show up clear and cancer free. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

:clap: !!GOD BLESS YOU!! :clap:

Upvote 0

~Lady Trekki~

Waiting On God...And Putting My Trust In Him!
Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
✟61,796.00
Father God, I pray for NewSongs dad tonight Lord that you would give him a good report tomorrow when he sees the doctor. May his scan be free from any cancer and his body be completely whole. Help him to feel Your presence and know that You are with him every step of the way. I pray he will have an incredible amount of peace and joy that surpasses all understanding! Encourage him Lord as only You can. In Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Father God, I pray for NewSongs dad tonight Lord that you would give him a good report tomorrow when he sees the doctor. May his scan be free from any cancer and his body be completely whole. Help him to feel Your presence and know that You are with him every step of the way. I pray he will have an incredible amount of peace and joy that surpasses all understanding! Encourage him Lord as only You can. In Jesus name, amen.

Bless you sweet Lady Trekki--I love my dad so much. Thank you very much for your prayers for him. They mean so much especially when you have been going through so much yourself. Thank you very much. :hug:

Upvote 0

~Lady Trekki~

Waiting On God...And Putting My Trust In Him!
Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
✟61,796.00
NewSong said:
Bless you sweet Lady Trekki--I love my dad so much. Thank you very much for your prayers for him. They mean so much especially when you have been going through so much yourself. Thank you very much. :hug:
I understand what it means to feel helpless when a loved one is going through so much. I'll be in prayer for you both. :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up our beloved brother in prayers to You in the name of our loving and caring Saviour Jesus Christ. Lord, bless him with good health and strength to deal with everything in his life now. Be with him and guide the doctors. Thank You Lord!

[font=&quot]"Himself took my infirmities and bare my sickness" (Matthew [/font][font=&quot]8:17[/font][font=&quot]).[/font]

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you to each of you for praying for my dad. He is having his tests right now and it is so important he scans cancer free and God pronounce him healed. My dad needs his share of encouragement too. He spends so much time giving to others and he just needs an excellent report showing he is healed.

Upvote 0

charity2206

Jan 8, 2006
✟15,112.00
Faith
Christian
i do pray that your dad is clean from cancer and that if it is GOD's will then he will not have any cancer ,but i do pray that what ever it may be i do hope your dad comes out of thyis as well his family !but remember GOD has his purpose and he is a loving GOD (he is always with you as long as you have JESUS with you in your heart)anything is possible in the hands of the LORD!;)
NewSong said:

Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.