Passenger Tried to Blow Up Plane

S

Servant of Jesus

I think that all planes that have US as their destination must have at least the same level of security process that we have or they shouldn't be permitted to fly into our country. Nigeria is known by the FAA is being very low security process so either they get it together or no US flights, imo.

I do a lot of international travel, and this is usually the case. In this case, the passengers who came in from Nigeria had to go through a full second security check in Amsterdam before boarding the plane for the U.S.

Since most recent terrorists have been people with an Arabic ethnicity or who purport to be Muslims, would it not make sense to subject such passengers to more detailed screening? Some may claim this smacks of racism- but surely even moderate Muslims would agree that any measures to more effectively identify potential terrorists are worth doing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Gorge Bush the inspired by God leader terrorized and killed more people then AlQaeda ever did.

same thing to Jewish murderer Sharon.
I have never heard of them being inspired by God. Do you have any actual quotes, or footage of either killing anybody in the name of God or Jesus?

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Since most recent terrorists have been people with an Arabic ethnicity or who purport to be Muslims, would it not make sense to subject such passengers to more detailed screening? Some may claim this smacks of racism- but surely even moderate Muslims would agree that any measures to more effectively identify potential terrorists are worth doing.

Twice as many Muslims in China as in Saudi Arabia. Most Muslims in the world are either Asian or African, and not Middle Eastern. Besides, most airport security couldn`t tell the difference between a Sikh, Muslim or a Hindu.

Upvote 0

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Twice as many Muslims in China as in Saudi Arabia. Most Muslims in the world are either Asian or African, and not Middle Eastern.

Really? I didn't know that. Aren't there a lot of Muslims in France too? That's interesting. I was not aware of that. Hm...I learned something new.

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Really? I didn't know that. Aren't there a lot of Muslims in France too? That's interesting. I was not aware of that. Hm...I learned something new.

There are allot of Muslims in France, but allot of them are from Africa. Even at the mosque I go to here in Germany, most of the attendants at Ju`ma are from Africa; I am the only white person there. Even the Iman is from Nigeria. Out of 100 brothers, I could count at most 14-15 who look Middle Eastern.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GigageiTsula

Legend
Oct 8, 2007
✟80,267.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There are allot of Muslims in France, but allot of them are from Africa. Even at the mosque I go to here in Germany, most of the attendants at Ju`ma are from Africa; I am the only white person there. Even the Iman is from Nigeria. Out of 100 brothers, I could count at most 14-15 who look Middle Eastern.

Interesting. I wonder why Africa. I'm just asking and I don't mean anything disrespectful or critical of Africa or Islam. I'm only wondering why. This is something I'm going to have to research further (out of pure curiosity).

Reactions: Yusuf Evans
Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Interesting. I wonder why Africa. I'm just asking and I don't mean anything disrespectful or critical of Africa or Islam. I'm only wondering why.

Being that Saudi Arabia and Morocco are both in Africa, and therefore the influence of Islam spread across the Continent. I know that Islam came to Indonesia, because of Muslim trading there and the religion stuck with the natives; there was no forced conversion upon the people. It`s one of the reasons that Indonesia has the largest Muslim population of any other country and dispells the notion that most Muslims are Arab or that most Arabs are Muslim.

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You have known me for a long time, and you know that I would not say things disrespectful to you or Islam....I am just getting tired of innocent people dying....just like I spoke out against innocent Iraqis dying because of American bombs and soldiers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Philothei

Love never fails
Nov 4, 2006
Northeast, USA
✟68,179.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The will of Allah?

Why do we have to make always a religious attack here? Can we just thank God that this did not turn out to be a tragety and leave it to that?

:)

I do not think that we should always pin point to religion as the blame for everything....

Plese refrain from bashing it is not polite and it is against the rules :(

Peace

Reactions: GigageiTsula
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Why do we have to make always a religious attack here? Can we just thank God that this did not turn out to be a tragety and leave it to that?

I do not think that we should always pin point to religion as the blame for everything....

Peace

That wasn't a bash against Islam or Allah..

Please learn how to read with a non-biased mind. That was credit given to Allah, just as Easy understood.

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married

Peace

He wasn`t speaking ill of Islam. In Islam, we say that everything happens as Allah allows it. He was testifying the truth that Allah SWT did not allow the plane to blow up, and gave the passengers courage to stop this individual from taking innocent lives.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
The explosives were apparently sewn into Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's underwear.

How could any security check possibly have found them? Makes you wonder if we'll eventually have to strip naked to board a plane. :blush:

Total Recall and everyone walk through an X-Ray machine.

Upvote 0