Paralyzed Woman

Mike849

Aug 19, 2007
✟15,116.00
Faith
Christian
My mom is a police officer, and she is always telling me about her work stories. Well today , when riding in the car, she mentioned something she worked on last night. There was a man who got drunk at a bar, and was pulled over by a cop. They took him to the police station and he kept saying "No, no, I can't be here, I have to go home and help my wife!" then he went on to explain how his wife was completely paralyzed, and she can just barely move her head. Anywho, the police called my mom and told her to go down and help the woman. Once my mom got to the house, she said "Hello is anyone there?". Then from the back room a woman yelled " I am back here". My mom went back and saw here. Her name is Mary. Mary told my mom how she had been a car crash and that she is completely paralyzed. Like I said all she can move his her head. She begged my mom to let her husband come back, but my mom hadn't arrested him so she couldn't do much. Anyways, among hearing this story I felt a strong force inside me. I was close to crying. Please pray for Mary, so that she may be able to move again. God bless!

RosemaryChildAtHeart

Mar 9, 2007
✟8,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh man! This brings tears to me eyes :cry:

Poor woman! I pray to the Lord alrighty to touch her so that her nerves will be recontructed to allow her to move. Oh Lord, please give this relief to this woman so that she may praise your name all the days of her life. Thankyou for healing her Lord, in Jesus name, Amen!

Upvote 0