[open] Pregnant women - a place to chat! (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesusFreak2008

Living Life To Its Fullest Each Day, Praising God
May 1, 2008
Mentor on the Lake, Ohio
Visit site
✟9,377.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So I have not posted in this section much, and figured that maybe some of you mothers will enjoy reading my pregnancy blog (which I can not attach, so please pm me if your interested in reading about my journey) I'm Due July 4th 2009, with a wonderful baby girl were naming Gabriella Marie Evelynne. It means uncertainty, life and possibly desired. I just entered my third trimester this week, and have gotten a "spring" of energy, and find myself cleaning and such, is this the case with you all?

Upvote 0

PegasusOnFire

is currently unsupervised...
Jun 25, 2003
Iowa
✟25,153.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
she is here. Alice Helen arrived at 7:33am Apirl 17, weighing in at 9lbs 4oz 18.5 inches. she spent 9.5 hours in special care due to breathing issues, swallowed amnio fluid, and she had low muscle tone. We got to nurse for the first time at 6pm, she latched on right away, and has been going great ever since.

Reactions: ~Mrs. A2J~
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

beehoney

Pressing toward the mark
Sep 30, 2005
✟32,832.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm finally at term. Playing the waiting game. This pregnancy has not been the easiest because I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes quite early. I have done my best to control my blood glucose with dietary modification and when that did not suffice, my medication, and the baby has grown normally, but I will not be allowed to pass my due date. I am dreading that oxytocin drip so please pray for me. I'm hoping to go into labour spontaneously before induction day.

Upvote 0

Hadassah

May 22, 2006
Germany
✟15,060.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Congrats Leanna!

I made it to the US in one piece, and Jonathan behaved on the flight. I am just still so exhausted from holding him so much and catching up on sleep. I keep telling my mom how tired I am and I've gone to bed early every night since this weekend when I got here.

My DH is missing us extremely much, so I expect when he gets here to visit for our son's birthday, I won't see much of our son, since he is a daddy magnet. LOL

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.