[open] Pregnant women - a place to chat! (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChildByGrace

Isn't God's grace the best !!!
Jul 22, 2005
Bournemouth
✟16,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
I started feeling like that at 6 weeks but it was all gone by 14 weeks. Take heart.

lol - i wish that was me - i started feeling sick 3 days after i conceived and i am so hoping it goes away ealier than last time which was at 16 weeks

Upvote 0

Birbitt

Mar 10, 2008
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,763.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
for me the "morning" sickness never goes away until about 4 or 5 weeks before I deliver. I've just found new ways of avoiding it or reducing it. I've found that either peppermint or lemon tea works great, as do lemon wedges, peppermint candies, lemon drops, and for some strange reason vanilla wafers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Birbitt

Mar 10, 2008
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,763.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
chava...if you are having troubles sleeping I found that sleeping in a recliner chair was most comfortable for me...so every night dh and I would watch tv and then he would bring out my blanket and pillow and tuck me in and kiss me goodnight...then he'd either go to bed or bring out his blanket and pillow and sleep on the couch next to me.

Upvote 0

seamonster

happy goth
Oct 2, 2005
✟18,037.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
for me the "morning" sickness never goes away until about 4 or 5 weeks before I deliver. I've just found new ways of avoiding it or reducing it. I've found that either peppermint or lemon tea works great, as do lemon wedges, peppermint candies, lemon drops, and for some strange reason vanilla wafers.

Awww. I keep hoping my M/S will let up, but I'm almost 7 months along and it's showing no signs of stopping!

Upvote 0

Birbitt

Mar 10, 2008
Arizona
Visit site
✟17,763.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
All I can say is find something that helps soothe your tummy..anything and then be sure to always have it on hand. There are many great teas out there that you can try, along with little candies, crackers, cookies, my neighbor swears by granola bars...but for me that just made it worse.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.