Not Just Catholics: Other Religious Leaders Weigh in on Contraceptive Issue

SOAD

Why do they always send the poor? (S.O.A.D.)
Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Every single one of the people in this article is male. Why are a group of people this medicine isn't even used by given so much more of a voice?

In the right ring conservative Christian world, the man has control over the woman because she got them kicked out of Eden. They are chauvinists who believe they know what is good for others.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Every single one of the people in this article is male. Why are a group of people this medicine isn't even used by given so much more of a voice?

Because it has nothing to do with allowing women to have access to the medicine. No one wants to ban the medicine. It's a strawman to deflect from the real issue: Obama violating the Catholics religious freedom.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
In the right ring conservative Christian world, the man has control over the woman because she got them kicked out of Eden. They are chauvinists who believe they know what is good for others.

You know, for someone who threatens to report people for "lies" you have no problem doing it yourself.

Upvote 0

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You know, for someone who threatens to report people for "lies" you have no problem doing it yourself.
I never made a claim that anybody lied regarding the thread from yesterday. Your comment is not based in fact.

Upvote 0

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Very disconnected or very dishonest.

I am truthful and have my finger on the pulse of society. You simply do not like the truth I tell because it somehow reflects on things in which you believe.

Upvote 0

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Because it has nothing to do with allowing women to have access to the medicine. No one wants to ban the medicine.
Nobody wants to ban the medicine, except Santorum wants to ban women from taking the medicine. He may as well ban the medicine.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I never made a claim that anybody lied. Your comment is not based in fact.

You threatened to report me in my last thread for accusing you of posting something nasty in the tags. You used "unfounded accusation" so I can use that if it makes you feel better. It still stands that you're a hypocrite when it suits you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You threatened to report me in my last thread for accusing you of posting something nasty in the tags. You used "unfounded accusation" so I can use that if it makes you feel better. It still stands that you're a hypocrite when it suits you.

Claims on an unfounded accusation is not the same as an accusation of lying. Sorry but you have not correctly used words and meanings. Feel free to withdraw your "lie" accusation.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SOAD

Jul 20, 2006
✟7,778.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Violating religious freedom. So the president is going to make the Catholics use a condom and then get an abortion if it fails?
Of course he is not going to make them use contraception. This is a classic example of an issue being blown out of proportion during an election year.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here's a women's group opposed to the Obama mandate on contraceptives. So you can shelve the phony allegation of sexism

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Because it has nothing to do with allowing women to have access to the medicine. No one wants to ban the medicine. It's a strawman to deflect from the real issue: Obama violating the Catholics religious freedom.
It has everything to do with giving women access to health care that is pertinent to them and nothing to do with religious freedom except as a bludgeon to whack Obama with.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married