So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I give up, no shelter wants to help. All are full and others have me on a waiting list, not going to get in for another month. That means sleeping in the street, which means bad things will happen to me, so many people not very nice to homeless where I am at. Then some of the homeless are not very nice and out to see what they can steal from someone. I feel myself getting sicker and not a good thing. Some of my family got what they wanted; me dying alone, no wife, no kids and broke.<staff edit> Death looks better than sleeping in the street. I miss my Grandmother and <staff edit> she is the only one in my family that loved me. <staff edit> I am tired of being strong and fighting for a life that has no meaning. I may have friends, but I got the feeling some truly do not care like they say they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Choose Wisely

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟864,892.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Even though life seems hopeless... now one day you will be glad you are still alive.

I pray for you often. I pray that you will keep living with your friend, and believe she really wants you to stay there. It will be easier if you work on believing that your friends really care for you. The devil is attacking you and wants you to believe the worst, don't let him win! I pray that you will get help from a Christian counselor.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I give up, no shelter wants to help. All are full and others have me on a waiting list, not going to get in for another month. That means sleeping in the street, which means bad things will happen to me, so many people not very nice to homeless where I am at. Then some of the homeless are not very nice and out to see what they can steal from someone. I feel myself getting sicker and not a good thing. Some of my family got what they wanted; me dying alone, no wife, no kids and broke. I want to kill myself and I wish I has my gun, I had one a long time ago. Death looks better than sleeping in the street. I miss my Grandmother and I want to be with her, she is the only one in my family that loved me. No one can change my mind about wanting to kill myself, I am done with this life. I am tired of being strong and fighting for a life that has no meaning. I may have friends, but I got the feeling some truly do not care like they say they do.

Please don't give up. I know it's horrible. I've been there done that. I never want to go back to that. It's sad and it is not fair but such is life sometimes. I just have to know that God has a plan for my life and for yours. Maybe this will make you a stronger person. Please don't give up.

Lord Jesus please give this person hope and let them know You have not forgotten them and that You want them to have a future that is not hopeless. Lord strengthen them and protect them from anyone who would try to harm them. Lord let them be allowed a home soon. Give hope where there is none. In Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ash - i realize this is not the best solution, but i think, for now, you need to move home with your family. i realize that it is not ideal. but i think at least you will be physically safe, and then you can work on a way to get out and be on your own. that's what i did when i lost my job and had to move out of my apartment. it was difficult, but eventually i got out of my parents' house. so, God will provide for you, too...praying for this whole situation.

Upvote 0

nicedream

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
✟10,214.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Father God, we care about and love our friend, Ash, who is so faithful in prayer. We know You are powerful to provide, even when human beings do not provide. I pray that You will radically intervene in this situation. transform this situation into something good, so that our friend can have hope for the future, and know that he is dearly loved by You. praying for our brother, Ash, Amen.

Upvote 0
J

Jollybear123

Don't kill yourself, that act may very well make your afterlife worse. So think of it like, to live is grief, to die is worse. Fear your death more then your life. But, better yet, fear nothing, face everything, take on every challenge, aventually you will come out at the end of the dark tunnel into the bright light. Keep working on it, your life will get better.

Upvote 0

RaisinOatmeal

Fetchez la vache!
Jun 23, 2013
Here and there
✟15,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Been praying for you Ash. No matter how bleak things may seem, God is still in control and you are very precious to Him.

Luke 12:22-24
Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

Almighty Father,
You are the God who watches over the sparrow and who knows the number of hairs on every head. You alone know what Your children truly need, and You have promised us that all these things shall be added unto us if we seek first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. I claim this promise for brother Ash.

Please grant him the courage and the strength to carry him through this crisis, and help him to remember that he is precious to You and that he is not alone, for You will never leave him nor forsake him.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Keep holding on! There is a future waiting for you :groupray:

Upvote 0
Jun 14, 2009
✟14,916.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The Bible calls God, the God of hope! There is always hope with Him, for the hopeless. He cares for you, because he loves you! Just trust continue asking him for help, and trust him. When you are on the end of the rope, He will give you another one.

For God, your body is more important than shelter, and your life, is more important than food, because you in all creation, are made in the image of God. That is why, he will not refuse you food and shelter, when you ask.

Genesis 1:29, Psalm 103:5, Matthew 6:3,4,11,25-34, Genesis 1:27, Matthew 7:9,10,11, Ephessians 4:28, Psalm 25:13, Deuteronomy 10:18, Psalm 84:11, Proverbs 21:26, Proverbs 31:20, Acts 20:34, Luke 3:11, Nehemiah 9:25, Psalm 68, 1 Peter 5:7, Psalm 34:9,10, Psalm 33:19, 1 Timothy 6:8-10,17-19

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Please seek HELP....call 911 (or your local emergency #); someone may be able to set you up with a social worker/counselor.

The Lord has a plan for your life, and will give you sufficient gace in all your trials.

May the angels protect and guide you to shelter and assistance for all your needs:angel:

Praying for the Lord's Merciful Love to cover, strengthen, heal, and bless you in your time of need:crossrc:

Upvote 0

BlessedLYT

Nov 13, 2007
✟8,341.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are not hopeless because God is not hopeless and you atr His. Your situation is not bigger than God, God will prevail. King David went from acting like a wild man and constantly fleeing for his life to being the king of all Israel. You will overcome. Have you tried a church for shelter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father God, we care about and love our friend, Ash, who is so faithful in prayer. We know You are powerful to provide, even when human beings do not provide. I pray that You will radically intervene in this situation. transform this situation into something good, so that our friend can have hope for the future, and know that he is dearly loved by You. praying for our brother, Ash, Amen.

Praying in agreement with this loving prayer. Lord hear and answer our prayers and use this for your good, Amen!

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟897,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Please do not do anything. I will pray. While I have never been homeless (thus I do not know what that is like, but I HAVE been through some things and considered some things that are less than good and/or right decisions.

Upvote 0

ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ash - i realize this is not the best solution, but i think, for now, you need to move home with your family. i realize that it is not ideal. but i think at least you will be physically safe, and then you can work on a way to get out and be on your own. that's what i did when i lost my job and had to move out of my apartment. it was difficult, but eventually i got out of my parents' house. so, God will provide for you, too...praying for this whole situation.

I agree with nicedream. If there's any chance at all that you can move home with your folks, then do so in an attempt to get back on your feet. I did this over 20 years' ago, with the main purpose of getting my life together, and I did. At the time I escaped a relationship that was going nowhere fast. Once at my folks' place, and they had plenty of room for me to stay there, I got into recovery and that's where I met my 2nd-husband-to-be. As I look back, and while I'm far from perfect... my life simply isn't the same as it was when I was virtually homeless. Just prior to that, I had the cutest apartment in S.F. for 16 years... and all it took to lose it was poor lifestyle choices. Please if you have this opportunity, seize it, and take full advantage of the chance to fill your life with positives. If I can do it, then so can you. Not saying that your situation is like mine, but I do notice similarities. By the sheer grace of God, I now have my own home and the numerous responsibilities that go with it. It all started with fervent prayer.

I recall saying that my family hated me... they didn't hate me, they loved me; however, they did not appreciate the things I did and how I treated people.

I hope I don't get nuked for all of this... just sharing my story, my testimony if you will. Get help friend, it's there to be found. Praying for you, blessings!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I agree with nicedream. If there's any chance at all that you can move home with your folks, then do so in an attempt to get back on your feet. I did this over 20 years' ago, with the main purpose of getting my life together, and I did. At the time I escaped a relationship that was going nowhere fast. Once at my folks' place, and they had plenty of room for me to stay there, I got into recovery and that's where I met my 2nd-husband-to-be. As I look back, and while I'm far from perfect... my life simply isn't the same as it was when I was virtually homeless. Just prior to that, I had the cutest apartment in S.F. for 16 years... and all it took to lose it was poor lifestyle choices. Please if you have this opportunity, seize it, and take full advantage of the chance to fill your life with positives. If I can do it, then so can you. Not saying that your situation is like mine, but I do notice similarities. By the sheer grace of God, I now have my own home and the numerous responsibilities that go with it. It all started with fervent prayer.

I recall saying that my family hated me... they didn't hate me, they loved me; however, they did not appreciate the things I did and how I treated people.

I hope I don't get nuked for all of this... just sharing my story, my testimony if you will. Get help friend, it's there to be found. Praying for you, blessings!

I do not have parents, my ex-mother tried to kill me with her boyfriend and my father was not in my life at all. I have no one I can stay with, my oldest Aunt is helping a bit, but it will not last forever. She is not a very nice person and only helps when she feels like it. I have no one, I am basically all alone, no friends to talk to and no family that wants to help. My aunt's husband and son are nice, but she out votes them on a lot of things. They do not have an extra room. My oldest aunt and my uncle live in separate rooms, for many reasons. I do not want to be a reason they have more strife in their marriage, they get along, but I do not want to be a reason my aunt uses to fight with my uncle.

Unfortunately, most of my family hates me and it has a lot to do with my ex-parent, things that happened in the past. They have told me to my face, they hate me and told me other not so nice things.

I do not drink or do drugs, cost me getting picked on by family and my ex-parents co-workers. I smoked at 16, cause I got diagnose with cancer and told I had till 18 to live. Had that happen twice, that is when I found out I have Klinefelter's syndrome. I stopped smoking at 18 and have not had a cigarette since then, but I have been wanting to smoke again.

I have nothing to live for, nothing. The people I want to be around are in another state and I cannot afford to move there. I cannot sell my stuff, it is not worth much and very used. I am tired of everything, just want to die and not have to deal with all the medical problems I have.

I am also tired of some people telling me I am crazy, that I am mental like my ex-parent. Some people just do not get, I am nothing like that woman and I want her to stay out of my life.

Upvote 0
Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Psalm 23:1-6 AMP
THE LORD is my Shepherd to feed, guide, and shield me, I shall not lack. [2] He makes me lie down in fresh, tender green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. [3] He refreshes and restores my life (my self); He leads me in the paths of righteousness uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but for His name's sake. [4] Yes, though I walk through the deep, sunless valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod to protect and Your staff to guide, they comfort me. [5] You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my brimming cup runs over. [6] Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days the house of the Lord and His presence shall be my dwelling place.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.