Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
see CBS news

The new Brownies Just search about Brownie youth and you'll find that brainwashing by the Left is alive and well. These 8-10 girls are being programmed by a Hispanic and African-American SF Bay area women to make a public outcry about how many young black men are killed by US policeman. They even wear brown shirts for public events. The kids are being schooled to say that we need a fundamental change in our society. Kids! Actually, recordings from the meetings have the girls using shrill slogans in unison...

This reminds me a bit of the complaint by the Left about what Sunday Schools are.

If the black population of the US ever finds out how good they have it, say political analysts, the Left is sunk. Its voting edge depends entirely on the black vote.

All this is apart from the question of the historic meaning of "Brown Shirts" in the past. That's it's own twist, isn't it?

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
see CBS news

The new Brownies Just search about Brownie youth and you'll find that brainwashing by the Left is alive and well. These 8-10 girls are being programmed by a Hispanic and African-American SF Bay area women to make a public outcry about how many young black men are killed by US policeman. They even wear brown shirts for public events. The kids are being schooled to say that we need a fundamental change in our society. Kids! Actually, recordings from the meetings have the girls using shrill slogans in unison...

This reminds me a bit of the complaint by the Left about what Sunday Schools are.

If the black population of the US ever finds out how good they have it, say political analysts, the Left is sunk. Its voting edge depends entirely on the black vote.

All this is apart from the question of the historic meaning of "Brown Shirts" in the past. That's it's own twist, isn't it?

This thread has it all. Liberals, San Francisco, Brownies/Girl Scouts, Police violence against Blacks, brainwashing, Sunday school, mixed races, fallacies like “ blacks don’t know how good they have it”, the “Black” vote, and finely, the Nazi reference.

It usually takes days to cover all these bases and yet here we are.

On a side note, posting the exact same thing in multiple areas on the same site is sometimes called “spamming the board” and is usually looked down upon.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This thread has it all. Liberals, San Francisco, Brownies/Girl Scouts, Police violence against Blacks, brainwashing, Sunday school, mixed races, fallacies like “ blacks don’t know how good they have it”, the “Black” vote, and finely, the Nazi reference.

It usually takes days to cover all these bases and yet here we are.

On a side note, posting the exact same thing in multiple areas on the same site is sometimes called “spamming the board” and is usually looked down upon.

It wasn't the exact same thing and I only found it posted in two places. Not sure that qualifies as spamming

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I just repeated it when I saw that it fit both.

As for the police shooting of young black men, the surprising thing is that the state university that just completed a study of these numbers and found them to be far below the level of black against black was in St. Louis.

Also word must not have got around that Holder's own conclusions about Fergeson were that it was the best way to handle it. That's about two weeks back. Holocaust? Leftist nonsense!

Upvote 0

bill5

Jul 30, 2011
✟63,199.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Your post has undertones of racism. African-Americans do not have it 'good'- in fact, they suffer from huge amounts of racism.
:doh: Blatant left wing propaganda idiocy. That's no more a "fact" than 1+1=32. PS women also got the right to vote and aren't all barefoot and pregnant anymore either. FYI.

You want undertones of racism, read your own post. Is anyone else sick to death of people pretending this is the 1950s (or earlier) and whipping out the well-worn race card like a 6-shooter, just because they can?

It is a good thing that young people are being made aware of the serious issue of police shootings of young black men.
Yeah, who cares about shooting of whitey, after all? Or hispanics? Or Asians? It's all about THE MAN oppressin!

No racism there.

And who cares about any other of those silly things - what do they call them again? Oh yeah.......FACTS. Nah, who has time for that stuff? Just whip out that race card! We all know cops are just out there winging away on black guys for giggles after all.

Good grief. Please, come back to mother Earth. And say hi to everyone else in Ferguson for us.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,091.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Your post has undertones of racism. African-Americans do not have it 'good'- in fact, they suffer from huge amounts of racism. It is a good thing that young people are being made aware of the serious issue of police shootings of young black men.

It's important to note that police (here in America) will shoot just about anybody that does not comply if you get a trigger happy cop and an idiot that doesn't know how to act around police. And they'll most likely get away with it because some people will defend the actions of police no matter how wrong they may be.

I find this very troubling. I don't see it as a race issue, I see it as holding police to a higher standard than what they are probably used to.

That being said, I do believe blacks are still at a disadvantage over just about the rest of society but I don't think cops are getting their jollies off by purposely killing blacks. I don't think that's realistic.

Upvote 0

Warrior Poet

A Legendary Outlaw
Jun 25, 2003
Sunny SoCal, In a city named after a fruit. Cake.
✟17,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
These Neo Protestant Socio-political heresies are born and idealize the idea of a perfect Christian theocracy, the same ones tried and failed throughout the worlds history. The cognitive dissonance of the Neo Protestant manifests itself in unhinged political ideology and unwavering patriotism, yet they struggle to reconcile they're aliens in a land that will never be their Home. The paradox of a true Christian theocracy, it has no role for Christians and no need for grace. Prayer for them is the only thing that outweighs my pity. Peace through Christ their only hope for rest.

Warrior Poet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums