Montgomery
✟142,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I could not have been promoting the KJV if I stated in post #114, “This is my belief!”

And I believe in the KJV for the reasons stated, and it will remain my belief!
Dude you’ve been caught. You should take down that post before someone reports it.

Upvote 0

Paleouss

Oct 23, 2023
Midwest
✟22,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Strange flesh, flesh, etc is no where mentioned in Jude 1:6 KJV. Not keeping their first estate and leaving their habitation, the Bible is clear on which angels did this.

To prove a flawed point, you’ve suddenly chosen to forget what estate and habitation means:
Estate: An estate is everything comprising the net worth of an individual, including all land and real estate, possessions, financial securities, cash, and other assets
Habitation: a place of residence; dwelling; abode; the act of inhabiting; occupancy by inhabitants.

So, which angel and angels left their first estate, their habitation in Jude 1:6 KJV?

Revelation 12:7-8 kJV

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Grettings biblelesson,

I read what you posted to dtaylor and thought I might explore your thoughts. First... In general, when would say that Satan fell?

Jude 1:6 NKJV
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
Second, do you think these angels in Jude 1:6 are the same angels in 2Peter 2:4?
2Pet 2:4 NKJV
For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast [them] down to hell and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;
Third question, what is your view on who the "evil spirits" are here on earth?(Luke 7:21, 8:2; Acts 19:12-13; Matt 12:27 and possibly 1Sam 16,18,19, but this can be disputed)
Luk 8:2 NKJV
and certain women who had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities--Mary called Magdalene, out of whom had come seven demons ["devils" (KJV)],
Third, and final question, how does "reserved in everlasting chains" related to there being evil spirits on earth during the time of Jesus? That is, who is in everlasting chains and who are these evil spirits on earth. Are they the same? Or are they different in your view?

My inquiry is more of curiosity than any kind of challenge.

Peace be to you

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

DUE TO MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS

241634_a435e7c864cf3d1d54069d68f79ef38b_thumb.jpg

Debate

There are some areas of theology in which different Christians may believe differently. In these situations, we would ask Christians to refrain from debating the matter here. You may point out that there is a differing viewpoint, but please do not use this forum to debate with other Christians. If Christians wish to discuss various doctrines with other Christians, they should do so in one of the Theology forums.

Promotion of King James Version Onlyism (KJVO) or King James Bible Only is not allowed. Stating one has a preference for King James Version is fine. Tying salvation to what version is used will be seen as flaming.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.