✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unchecked Copy Box
Gen 6:4 - There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, whenthe sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Adam was a son of God, Luke 3:38 KJV, and those men born after Adam were sons of God. These men (sons of God) became giants in the earth, mighty men, men of renown: Some of these men born after Adam were rulers, and had wealth and status, which is why they are called giants.

Just like God created man who were sons of God, angels are also God’s creation, and as such, are also called sons of God. Therefore your use of Job 1:6 KJV, Job 2:1 KJV, and Job 38:7 KJV, does not provide biblical evidence that the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 KJV are the same. You cannot ignore Luke 3:38 KJV.

People are not thinking. They are just running with somebody else’s flawed interpretation.

If an angel who is spiritual, married a woman who is flesh, their children would have been of the seed of the father. If this is true, then these children would not and could not have been born of a male seed, that is, they could not have possessed the Ademic seed.

Taking it further, Jesus died for the sins of man, that is those born of Adam’s seed. Jesus did not atone for the sins of another seed, that is angels. So, what you are saying is if angels fathered children, there was another race produced on earth, yet, this race could not have been called man. So what type of creature are you saying was born of these woman by these angels?

Another important consideration: It’s the seed (sperm) of the man that determines the bloodline on earth, not the woman.

Look at this verse:

Numbers 1:18 KJV
“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees (bloodline) after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

So what were these other creatures called? And where are they today?

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam was a son of God, Luke 3:38 KJV, and those men born after Adam were sons of God. These men (sons of God) became giants in the earth, mighty men, men of renown: Some of these men born after Adam were rulers, and had wealth and status, which is why they are called giants.

Just like God created man who were sons of God, angels are also God’s creation, and as such, are also called sons of God. Therefore your use of Job 1:6 KJV, Job 2:1 KJV, and Job 38:7 KJV, does not provide biblical evidence that the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 KJV are the same. You cannot ignore Luke 3:38 KJV.

People are not thinking. They are just running with somebody else’s flawed interpretation.

If an angel who is spiritual, married a woman who is flesh, their children would have been of the seed of the father. If this is true, then these children would not and could not have been born of a male seed, that is, they could not have possessed the Ademic seed.

Taking it further, Jesus died for the sins of man, that is those born of Adam’s seed. Jesus did not atone for the sins of another seed, that is angels. So, what you are saying is if angels fathered children, there was another race produced on earth, yet, this race could not have been called man. So what type of creature are you saying was born of these woman by these angels?

Another important consideration: It’s the seed (sperm) of the man that determines the bloodline on earth, not the woman.

Look at this verse:

Numbers 1:18 KJV
“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees (bloodline) after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

So what were these other creatures called? And where are they today?
They were called Nephilim and Jesus didn’t die for them. When they died they became what we call demons. They were killed by the flood but this happened “again after that” so God locked up the guilty angels ( Jude 6) and the Israelites wiped out the remaining giants.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were called Nephilim and Jesus didn’t die for them. When they died they became what we call demons
The word Nephilim simple means giant, and the word giant used in Genesis 6:4 KJV does not prove these giants are fallen angels.

Where are you getting your facts from? How do you know these so called Nephilims died in the flood and became demons?

so God locked up the guilty angels ( Jude 6)

Jude 1:6 KJV, is referring to the angels who left their home in heaven, and chains of everlasting darkness are not physical chains, but because Satan and the one third angels were kicked out of heaven, they are bound in a place of darkness (the kingdom of darkness) reserved for judgment. Yet they still persuade humans to commit evil acts from the kingdom of darkness.

And if they were bound in chains as you say, then who were those demons Jesus cast out? Nonetheless, the word demon is not in the Kings James Version, which says devil, not demon. The same goes for the word Nephilims - not in the King James Bible.

and the Israelites wiped out the remaining giants.
How do you know these giants Israel fought against were from these so called Nephilims?

All of this stuff is made up because people are not interpreting the Bible correctly.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word Nephilim simple means giant, and the word giant used in Genesis 6:4 KJV does not prove these giants are fallen angels.

Where are you getting your facts from? How do you know these so called Nephilims died in the flood and became demons?

Jude 1:6 KJV, is referring to the angels who left their home in heaven, and chains of everlasting darkness are not physical chains, but because Satan and the one third angels were kicked out of heaven, they are bound in a place of darkness (the kingdom of darkness) reserved for judgment. Yet they still persuade humans to commit evil acts from the kingdom of darkness.

And if they were bound in chains as you say, then who were those demons Jesus cast out? Nonetheless, the word demon is not in the Kings James Version, which says devil, not demon. The same goes for the word Nephilims - not in the King James Bible.

How do you know these giants Israel fought against were from these so called Nephilims?

All of this stuff is made up because people are not interpreting the Bible correctly.
Fallen angels were not giants, their offspring were and the angels in Jude 6 were the ones who were having children with women, that’s why it stopped.

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fallen angels were not giants, their offspring were and the angels in Jude 6 were the ones who were having children with women, that’s why it stopped.
Jude 6 does not say the angels in the verse were the ones having children with women? Nor does it say these angels are the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 KJV.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jude 6 does not say the angels in the verse were the ones having children with women? Nor does it say these angels are the sons of God in Genesis 6:4 KJV.

Why do you think Paul said women should cover their heads in Church for the angels’ sake?

1Co 11:10 - For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
-​

In context Jude is addressing the going after strange flesh, the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, and as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh,

The strange flesh for angels would have been human women. Why if there would have been no pure human line left in the earth, The Messiah would have not been able to come into the world.

But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

• Agree
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-​

In context Jude is addressing the going after strange flesh, the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, and as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh,

The strange flesh for angels would have been human women. Why if there would have been no pure human line left in the earth, The Messiah would have not been able to come into the world.

But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe. And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Thank you.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

Paleouss

Oct 23, 2023
Midwest
✟22,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most likely the Book of Enoch. I have close Christian friends that believe Genesis 6:2 refers to fallen angels. These friends derive 99% of their theology about the issue from the Book of Enoch. Which I tell them is concerning, that is that 99% comes from a source other than the inspired word, the Bible.

My main concern, at least for my friends, is that they treat the subject as if it is a core Christian tenant. That is, it is not only a hill they will die on but they spend a lot of time on the topic about angels. Much more, in my estimation, then they should (even if it was true).

Upvote 0

Paleouss

Oct 23, 2023
Midwest
✟22,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I like this line of thought. I'll have to think over it. I have a similar form of this logic.

(1) God created all things (John 1:3)
(2) Everything God created was first good (Gen 1:31) for God does not have “pleasure in wickedness” (Psa 5:4)
(3) Therefore, everything that that was created was first created good, because God is good, and then became evil/fallen due to moral agency.
(4) But the Nephilim are said to be the offspring of Evil, a new species, created by evil to do evil.
(5) Therefore, either (a) God did not create all things or (b) God created evil, to do evil, and therefore is not all good.

Not airtight, but you get the point.

Reactions: biblelesson
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most likely the Book of Enoch. I have close Christian friends that believe Genesis 6:2 refers to fallen angels. These friends derive 99% of their theology about the issue from the Book of Enoch. Which I tell them is concerning, that is that 99% comes from a source other than the inspired word, the Bible.

My main concern, at least for my friends, is that they treat the subject as if it is a core Christian tenant. That is, it is not only a hill they will die on but they spend a lot of time on the topic about angels. Much more, in my estimation, then they should (even if it was true).
No. Just Genesis, Jude and a mention in one of the Epistles

Upvote 0

Paleouss

Oct 23, 2023
Midwest
✟22,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The strange flesh for angels would have been human women.
hello Taylor, I wanted to make a quick observation before going off to church.

My point about Sodom and Gomorrah is that it is a story that includes good angels, not fallen angels. Further, I take "strange flesh" as man/man, female/female, inappropriate behavior with animals, etc. I guess one could include the men's desire to seek sex with the good angels. But the text doesn't say that the men knew these were angels, only that they want to fornicate with them.

Why if there would have been no pure human line left in the earth, The Messiah would have not been able to come into the world.
I have a very similar view. That what happened in Genesis 6:2 is that those that were calling upon the name of the Lord (Gen 4:26) is the storyline that continues in Genesis chapter 6. And these godly men (Gen 4:26) had been reduced to just one, Noah (Gen 6:8) and the earth was filled with evil (Gen 6:11).

So my question, to myself, is how did those godly men go from v4:26, in which they were increasing, to v6:8,11? My answer is, Genesis 6:2. Because these Godly men were marrying ungodly women. And that is why there is such an emphasis in the OT after the flood of not taking wives outside the faith. Genesis 24:3-4, 27:46, 28:1-3, Gen 26:34-35, Gen 34. And further referenced by Deuteronomy 17:7, Judges 3:6, Deuteronomy 7:3, Joshua 23:12, Ezra 10:2, 2 Corinthians 6:14.

My point, here, is that there is an explanation for the flood that has to do with God seeing that the seedline was about to go out, only one (Noah), due to marriage outside the faith that doesn't have to do with fallen angels.

Peace be to you

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
hello Taylor, I wanted to make a quick observation before going off to church.

My point about Sodom and Gomorrah is that it is a story that includes good angels, not fallen angels. Further, I take "strange flesh" as man/man, female/female, inappropriate behavior with animals, etc. I guess one could include the men's desire to seek sex with the good angels. But the text doesn't say that the men knew these were angels, only that they want to fornicate with them.

I have a very similar view. That what happened in Genesis 6:2 is that those that were calling upon the name of the Lord (Gen 4:26) is the storyline that continues in Genesis chapter 6. And these godly men (Gen 4:26) had been reduced to just one, Noah (Gen 6:8) and the earth was filled with evil (Gen 6:11).

So my question, to myself, is how did those godly men go from v4:26, in which they were increasing, to v6:8,11? My answer is, Genesis 6:2. Because these Godly men were marrying ungodly women. And that is why there is such an emphasis in the OT after the flood of not taking wives outside the faith. Genesis 24:3-4, 27:46, 28:1-3, Gen 26:34-35, Gen 34. And further referenced by Deuteronomy 17:7, Judges 3:6, Deuteronomy 7:3, Joshua 23:12, Ezra 10:2, 2 Corinthians 6:14.

My point, here, is that there is an explanation for the flood that has to do with God seeing that the seedline was about to go out, only one (Noah), due to marriage outside the faith that doesn't have to do with fallen angels.

Peace be to you
-
The part in Jude about Sodom and Gomorrah, is not connected to the verse before about the angels (their proper domain, but left their own abode,) in that these verses are speaking about only Sodom and Gomorrah. This can be seen in 2nd Peter where the angels who sinned (went after strange flesh) are connected to Noah and the flood.

But also there are people who went after strange flesh in Sodom and Gomorrah similar to what happened in Noah's time..

I will also add that the out come of the sons of God came in to the daughters of men in Genesis 6 produced only males and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
No mention of mighty female's being born. A human to human (male/female) relationship produces both male and female offspring. So eventually if this would have continued to go on, there would have been no females left on earth.

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do you think Paul said women should cover their heads in Church for the angels’ sake?

1Co 11:10 - For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels.
Reading a few verses above 1 Corinthians 11:10 KJV, the reason a woman covers her head because of the angels during worship is clearly explained.

1 Corinthians 11:10 KJV is not related to Nephilims. The verse has to do with Eve, the woman made from Adam, and the woman’s position before man, God, and the angels. A man aught not to cover his head because he is the image and glory of God. But because woman was made from man, and because she is the image of man, and not the image of God, she lacks power over her head and needs a covering, 1 Corinthians 11:7 KJV. Paul gives further reasons a woman should cover her head in worship: Paul says, the reason a woman should have power over her head because of the angels is because, “For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man,” 1 Corinthians 11:8 KJV, “Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man,” 1 Corinthians 11:9 KJV

Paul explains further about the woman’s position before the man: A woman is not to usurp authority over man because it was the woman deceived and who had transgressed,
1 Timothy 2:12-14 KJV
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

So you are using 1 Corinthians 11:10 KJV incorrectly and you have left out the entire subject matter that’s clearly explained in that Bible chapter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you have done is joined two scriptures in one to say they are related, without seeing that Jude is providing a list of various separate events in each separate verse, which address wickedness.

Jude 1:6 KJV, is a different event from Jude 1:7 KJV. If you will notice, before Jude provides his list, he first says he wants to put them in remembrance, Jude 1:5 KJV, of what he told them before, relating to ungodly men who has crept in unawares, Jude 1:4 KJV. Therefore the verses in Jude are a list of those things done by ungodly men. Each verse is a different event dealing with God’s punishment because of ungodly behavior.

Jude puts them in remembrance:

1) Jude 1:5 KJV reminds them of the wickedness of those who God brought out of Egypt who He destroyed.

2) Jude 1:6 KJV reminds them of Satan and the one third angels who will be judged

3) Jude 1:7 KJV remind them of Sodom and Gomorrha and how they were punished with the same fire that the wicked will suffer in the lake of fire, fire and brimstone - Sodom and Gomorrah is an example of the suffering of eternal fire.

4) Jude 1:8-9 reminds them of the punishment those who disrespect authority will receive, and gives an example of how Michael the Arch angel even respected Satan’s position.

Jude 1:10-16 KJV goes on to show the various wicked behaviors and the punishment as a result.

The rest of Jude offers encouragement to stay the course.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,746.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
What you have done is joined two scriptures in one to say they are related, without seeing that Jude is providing a list of various separate events in each separate verse, which address wickedness.

Jude 1:6 KJV, is a different event from Jude 1:7 KJV. If you will notice, before Jude provides his list, he first says he wants to put them in remembrance, Jude 1:5 KJV, of what he told them before, relating to ungodly men who has crept in unawares, Jude 1:4 KJV. Therefore the verses in Jude are a list of those things done by ungodly men. Each verse is a different event dealing with God’s punishment because of ungodly behavior.

Jude puts them in remembrance:

1) Jude 1:5 KJV reminds them of the wickedness of those who God brought out of Egypt who He destroyed.

2) Jude 1:6 KJV reminds them of Satan and the one third angels who will be judged

3) Jude 1:7 KJV remind them of Sodom and Gomorrha and how they were punished with the same fire that the wicked will suffer in the lake of fire, fire and brimstone - Sodom and Gomorrah is an example of the suffering of eternal fire.

4) Jude 1:8-9 reminds them of the punishment those who disrespect authority will receive, and gives an example of how Michael the Arch angel even respected Satan’s position.

Jude 1:10-16 KJV goes on to show the various wicked behaviors and the punishment as a result.

The rest of Jude offers encouragement to stay the course.
-
No i stated that Jude in the context is addressing two events
1. the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode,
2. Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh,

These events are separate events, but the reason they are in the same context in Jude, is because both events had beings going after strange flesh. The first one has angels going after strange flesh and the second event has humans going after strange flesh.

So from the accounts of both events in Genesis it can be seen that the strange flesh angels went after was the sons of God came in to the daughters of men.

With the second event Sodom and Gomorrah men went after men

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These events are separate events, but the reason they are in the same context in Jude, is because both events had beings going after strange flesh. The first one has angels going after strange flesh and the second event has humans going after strange flesh.
Strange flesh, flesh, etc is no where mentioned in Jude 1:6 KJV. Not keeping their first estate and leaving their habitation, the Bible is clear on which angels did this.

To prove a flawed point, you’ve suddenly chosen to forget what estate and habitation means:
Estate: An estate is everything comprising the net worth of an individual, including all land and real estate, possessions, financial securities, cash, and other assets
Habitation: a place of residence; dwelling; abode; the act of inhabiting; occupancy by inhabitants.

So, which angel and angels left their first estate, their habitation in Jude 1:6 KJV?

Revelation 12:7-8 kJV

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Isaiah 14:12 KJV

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Luke 10:18 KJV
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Ezekiel 28:13-15 KJV
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Satan was cast out of heaven which was his first estate; first habitation. Where is he now?

Revelation 12:9 KJV

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:12 KJV

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Job 1:7 KJV
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it

God does not leave us in the dark about His word. To assure we understand what God’s word is telling us, God mentions subjects in multiple places, as you can see from the scriptures I listed., which is the proper way to study the Bible. If a subject is not mentioned with clarity, and there are no other verses clearly relating, then you can safely say there is an error. As such, there are no scriptures that explains the giants in Genesis 6:4 KJV are the angels in Jude 1:6 KJV, nor is there any scriptures to say leaving your first estate means going after strange flesh.

The strange flesh in Jude 1:7 KJV, are men having relations with men and does not relate to Jude 1:6 KJV, nor Genesis 6:4 KJV.

What people are doing around the subject of Nephilims is allowing themselves to loose all sense of reasoning just to hang on to error.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟142,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Strange flesh, flesh, etc is no where mentioned in Jude 1:6 KJV. Not keeping their first estate and leaving their habitation, the Bible is clear on which angels did this.

To prove a flawed point, you’ve suddenly chosen to forget what estate and habitation means:
Estate: An estate is everything comprising the net worth of an individual, including all land and real estate, possessions, financial securities, cash, and other assets
Habitation: a place of residence; dwelling; abode; the act of inhabiting; occupancy by inhabitants.

So, which angel and angels left their first estate, their habitation in Jude 1:6 KJV?

Revelation 12:7-8 kJV

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Isaiah 14:12 KJV

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Luke 10:18 KJV
And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Ezekiel 28:13-15 KJV
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Satan was cast out of heaven which was his first estate; first habitation. Where is he now?

Revelation 12:9 KJV

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12:12 KJV

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Job 1:7 KJV
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it

God does not leave us in the dark about His word. To assure we understand what God’s word is telling us, God mentions subjects in multiple places, as you can see from the scriptures I listed., which is the proper way to study the Bible. If a subject is not mentioned with clarity, and there are no other verses clearly relating, then you can safely say there is an error. As such, there are no scriptures that explains the giants in Genesis 6:4 KJV are the angels in Jude 1:6 KJV, nor is there any scriptures to say leaving your first estate means going after strange flesh.

The strange flesh in Jude 1:7 KJV, are men having relations with men and does not relate to Jude 1:6 KJV, nor Genesis 6:4 KJV.

What people are doing around the subject of Nephilims is allowing themselves to loose all sense of reasoning just to hang on to error.
Jde 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh,are set forth for an example,suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
KJV

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jde 1:7 - Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh,are set forth for an example,suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
KJV
I said in my post that strange flesh is no where mentioned in Jude 1:6 KJV.

You came back with Jude 1:7 KJV, however, you cannot use the fact that the strange flesh the men of Sodom and Gomorrha went after relates to the angels who left their first estate in Jude 1:7 KJV, and then connect these angels with Genesis 6:4 KJV. It’s a complete misuse of scripture.

Jude 1:6 KJV and Jude 1:7 KJV are two different wicked events in the Bible. One event is regarding the wickedness of men being with men. The other event is about Satan and the one third angels leaving their first estate.

And Genesis 6:4 KJV relates to the sons of God marrying, who are not angels; they are men who populated the earth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.