• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need the fire of God to be rekindled.

onebit

Dec 12, 2004
In Heaven
Visit site
✟8,112.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi all, I am so thankful for this forum. It is a blessing to many.

If you would be so kind to pray on my behalf a sincere prayer of faith. I have been battling to regain fellowship and normal everyday interaction with the public since my deliverance. I went through three years of demon affliction and Praise our mighty God I am now free! Now the battle is to re-establish fellowship. I am battling fear. I also have been going through a slump of not reading and praying much which I want to break. Please help me in prayer to be on fire for God again and to become a functioning member of His body. I need freinds. :help:

Thanks much. It so good that He hears our prayers!!

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Jesus!

Praising You for liberating onebit and he whom You have set free is certainly free indeed! May Your Holy Spirit rekindle onebit's heart and keep him on fire for You Lord with a renewed hunger for Your Word and prayer! May You continue to increase his new found freedom! Embolden him; give him opportunities to share his testimony about what great things You have done for him! :clap: Thank You for already hearing and answering onebit's request for friends. Please guide onebit into a fellowship where Your living and powerful Word is preached in truth and where Your love resides! Please do send into onebit's life committed Christians to build covenantal relationships with him that they would help him, and he them, to reach their Divine potential, for the furthering of Your Kingdom and all for Your glory O Lord Most High!

In Your Mighty Name above all names, AMEN!

Upvote 0

Johnnz

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2004
New Zealand
✟74,521.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Stability takes time. Often, we must learn new habits, new patterns of thinking, expereince life and learn how to relate God to our experiences. Being on fire for God is not a big experientail buzz. It is a steadfast, patient journey over time that will really make the difference.

John
NZ

Upvote 0

VivDaGurl

Veteran
Aug 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
✟2,312.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
onebit said:
Hi all, I am so thankful for this forum. It is a blessing to many.

If you would be so kind to pray on my behalf a sincere prayer of faith. I have been battling to regain fellowship and normal everyday interaction with the public since my deliverance. I went through three years of demon affliction and Praise our mighty God I am now free! Now the battle is to re-establish fellowship. I am battling fear. I also have been going through a slump of not reading and praying much which I want to break. Please help me in prayer to be on fire for God again and to become a functioning member of His body. I need freinds. :help:

Thanks much. It so good that He hears our prayers!!
It's a very wonderful feelings to go back to the Lord and have a good relationship with the Lord. For the past years, I was very far away from God and this year, my resolution is to re-establish my relationship with the Lord.

We need Christian friends to help us through tough times and also it's one of the ways to be close to God once again. I can be your friend and do PM me if you wish to. :hug:

Upvote 0