My Physical Health is deteriorating fast. Please will you pray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Thankyou sweetheart! I'm with you too.

Im-revived

Marmaladegirl22 said:
here is a prayer for imrevied

Dear GOD
Please, give this woman streight to make it through this.
Please, help her, she is truly good and needs you now GOD. Bless her with all you can.

Thank you lord

amen.

Your really in my prayers imrevied.

Upvote 0

strengthinweakness

Engaged to be married to Starcradle!
May 31, 2004
Maryland
✟8,717.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord, please continue to comfort Jane, and Lord, I pray that if it is Your will, that you would heal Jane of this cancer. Lord, Jane wants to be healed, and we want her to be healed. Lord, you know how badly we want this. If it is Your will, according to your perfect wisdom, please bring healing to our sister in Christ. Whether it is through her doctors or through Your direct healing touch, if it is Your will to do so, please work to bring about healing for Jane. It is hard for us to know she is hurting, Lord, but we know that You are at work for the best in this situation. Please take care of our sister in Christ. Surround her with Your love and the love of others. In Your son's precious name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Dougie

Apr 21, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
✟15,548.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Father it is in blood of Christ this prayer is comming to you. Father that you would provide health and well being for this child. Father that you would strengthen and make stable her health. Father that you would fill her with abundance of faith, which as small as a mustard seed can do all things in Christ. Father thankyou and by faith it is so. In Jesus name Ament.

Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jane:
Standing with you in agreement for the about face in your health and for God to restore you and make even better that which needs work on. God you see this special lady that we all love and care about and we ask that you would grant her divine healing in every area of her body and those weaker places that she has been troubled with. Father we speak that this is not a sickness unto death but God grant her life and that of you more abundantly. Thank you Jesus for answering our prayers.

Amen.

prayingforyou.gif

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Personally, I need prayer, I didn't want to be open over these few days of holidays, but I've really struggled, and still are, I've worked all Christmas helping the homeless, trying to be happy to give them a Christmas, while deep inside hurting like hell! To many things on my mind, to many worrys ahead, tears everynight, but all I can do is give you all the prayers you need and support.:cry: :help:

Jane

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Im-revived said:
Personally, I need prayer, I didn't want to be open over these few days of holidays, but I've really struggled, and still are, I've worked all Christmas helping the homeless, trying to be happy to give them a Christmas, while deep inside hurting like hell! To many things on my mind, to many worrys ahead, tears everynight, but all I can do is give you all the prayers you need and support.:cry: :help:

Jane

:hug::hug::hug: Don't keep your hurt to yourself, not when we can agree in prayer and God will answer. Even the strongest of us can't do it all on their own. You've got all our shoulders to rest on.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, once again I join others in prayer for our dear sister. I ask that You relieve her pain Lord, set her mind free from worry and anxiety over the past, as well as what lies ahead. I ask that You touch her, giving her Your strength, hope and encouraging her heart. There are moments when darkness seems to swallow us up, even when we belong to You. Your Word says You know we are dust, so Your heart is tender when those moments happen and we know that we can trust You to be right there for us, like a father who steadies his child's first steps, or comforts when they are ill, You are ever with us and holding us, I pray that Jane can feel Your loving arms around her. Bless her for all she does for others Lord, in Your name. Thank You for hearing our prayers as we cry out on behalf of one we love, in Jesus' name, amen.
love you Jane, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MaFunk

Nov 7, 2005
SW Florida
✟260.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, first I want to thank you for blessing us with Im-revived. She is a wonderful member of this community. I thank you for her love, generosity and thoughtful prayers.

Lord, I life I'm revived to you. Please bring physical and emotional comfort to I'm-revived. Embrace her with your warmth, protect her with your goodness, and heal her ills. I pray in Jesus name that you not take this beautiful woman from us - I pray that you breathe new life and strength into her.:prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.