My Physical Health is deteriorating fast. Please will you pray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we come before you today and thank you for all the wonderful blessings you've bestowed upon us. We ask that you be with our sister, Jane, and lay your healing hands upon her. We ask that you give her strength and lift her up. We ask that you give her the strength to always do your will. We ask all things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Im-revived said:
Just thought Id let you know I'm out of hospital for now, please keep praying, as I'll be in and out from now, in pain but ok!

Im-revived

Nice to see you out of hospital jane

Lord i pray for our sister jane this morning. Lord i thank you that she is out of hospital lord. Lord i pray that you will put your healing hands onto our dear sister. Lord I pray that the pain she is going through will disappear in your mighty name. Lord cover her with your stripes lord. Lord you can heal all diseases Cover her in your blood In your mighty name I pray amen

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we thank you for all the wonderful blessings you've bestowed upon us, and we come before you once again with sister Jane.
We ask that you reach down your healing hands and touch her body. We ask that the next time she goes to the doctor, she will have no signs of illness. And Father, we ask that you lift her up and help her to rejoice in your name.
We ask your will be done. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
Im-revived said:
Sometimes its hard to keep going, in pain, Christmas coming, being frightened. But remember guys I'll always be praying for you!!!!!!!!

Please continue to pray for a big healing!:(
I pray for you often :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray: :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

silverglowingangel

Nov 23, 2005
✟216.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear daddy,
I come before you today, lifting your child into your arms, where she belongs. Father, you know the sickness that claims her body. I pray that the blood of your precious son cover her; you did not send him here in vain. You hear the prayers of the rightous, daddy. Drown her in your overwhelming, unworldly, indescribable peace. The peace that surpasses all understanding is hers to have, so I pray she'll receive it from you, father. Let doors open that no man can open, and close doors that they can not close, and let them testify to it through the blessed example she sets through you every day.
In your precious sons name, WE PRAY,
Amen.

Reactions: Im-revived
Upvote 0

JPPT1974

School's Out!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟571,129.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Im-revived said:
Sometimes its hard to keep going, in pain, Christmas coming, being frightened. But remember guys I'll always be praying for you!!!!!!!!

Please continue to pray for a big healing!:(

Lord continue to heal Jane
Help to heal her and that she will lean on you
Grant her peace and mercy
In thy name amen

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
I want to thank-you for all your prayers.

I went to the Christmas Nativity at Church today, it was lovely!

The pastor wanted me after to say she was coming round after work on Tuesday, sadly I just broke down sobbing in her arms, totally unexpected, I couldn't talk to her. I think it all got too much, the thought this may be my last Christmas, the pain, just everything.:cry:

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
We are all still praying for you...
Xmasdove.bmp

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Im-revived said:
I want to thank-you for all your prayers.

I went to the Christmas Nativity at Church today, it was lovely!

The pastor wanted me after to say she was coming round after work on Tuesday, sadly I just broke down sobbing in her arms, totally unexpected, I couldn't talk to her. I think it all got too much, the thought this may be my last Christmas, the pain, just everything.:cry:

Jane I am still praying for you.

I pray that this will not be your last christmas and that jesus can heal you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.