✟118,306.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting ideas Oseas.
My theory is that the Antichrist, who will be President of the USA, will send troops to Israel when they are threatened by Iran. Israel and the US will form a covenant when Iran achieves nuclear armaments. Jerusalem will be awash with American military.
The Antichrist will have the Pope attest that he is the second coming of the Messiah and will be anointed. The Antichrist will then visit Jerusalem to review his troops. While there, he will visit the site of Jesus's Sarcophagus in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where he will defile the tomb and become the Desolation of Abomination.
Shepherd,
The full frame you are bringing through your post above represents not the reality, I mean it's not the Truth. You worked only with imaginations and guessings, Like Doug and others, in my view what you wrote has nothing to do with the Word of GOD, it doesn't fit in any chapter and verses of the Scriptures, I mean the Bible, the Lord's book. The Word is GOD-understand?- John 1:1. Fear Him.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Word is GOD-understand?-
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

understand ?

John 16:27 For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Jesus, in John 1:1 is the Word, understand ? Jesus is God, understand ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My theory is that the Antichrist, who will be President of the USA, will send troops to Israel when they are threatened by Iran. Israel and the US will form a covenant when Iran achieves nuclear armaments. Jerusalem will be awash with American military.
The Antichrist will have the Pope attest that he is the second coming of the Messiah and will be anointed. The Antichrist will then visit Jerusalem to review his troops. While there, he will visit the site of Jesus's Sarcophagus in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where he will defile the tomb and become the Desolation of Abomination.

And if Biden gets ousted before his first term is up, thus making Harris President, at least that might fit with this in Daniel 11:37---nor the desire of women. Some have speculated that this might mean the AC will be a homosexual. But if the AC ends up being a heterosexual woman, well, there you go then. I'm not agreeing with your theory to begin with. But since you already have this theory, I was thinking...hmmm...maybe this will work with it as well.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And if Biden gets ousted before his first term is up, thus making Harris President, at least that might fit with this in Daniel 11:37---nor the desire of women. Some have speculated that this might mean the AC will be a homosexual. But if the AC ends up being a heterosexual woman, well, there you go then. I'm not agreeing with your theory to begin with. But since you already have this theory, I was thinking...hmmm...maybe this will work with it as well.

Man! Why are you guys so obsessed with making theories, imaginations, or speculations of what AC may look like, where he will show up, or when he will start his rule, etc? Nothing of these is taught by Scripture.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The number of the beast is the number of a man - not a woman.

David, to become the Antichrist, the person must be a Jew, and his religion Judaism, in order to be anointed the King of Israel, coming in his own name.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is not correct.

In fact, Scripture plainly says, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man" (Revelation 13:18). Please note though the transliteration in most Bibles might say "number of a man," that is not what the Scripture actually says. The original reads the number of man, and no legitimate Bible scholar will deny that since there is no article "a" in the original manuscripts. It actually reads, "Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of man." And of course, this agrees seamlessly with this imagery of the Beast being the kingdom of unsaved man, not one man like you speculated. Just as those who are servants of God receive the seal, mark or name of God Spiritually written on them, those who are servants of Satan receive his mark. We don't read that we have the name of "a" god written upon us, and it shouldn't. It should be the same for it is the number of man, not of "a man." When we read we are the children of God, the text is the same Greek construction. There shouldn't be children of a God.

David, to become the Antichrist, the person must be a Jew, and his religion Judaism, in order to be anointed the King of Israel, coming in his own name.

Where does it says in Scripture that the "antichrist" need to be a "Jew" in order to be "king of Israel"? Another speculation.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is not correct.

In fact, Scripture plainly says, "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of man" (Revelation 13:18). Please note though the transliteration in most Bibles might say "number of a man," that is not what the Scripture actually says. The original reads the number of man, and no legitimate Bible scholar will deny that since there is no article "a" in the original manuscripts. It actually reads, "Let him that has understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of man." And of course, this agrees seamlessly with this imagery of the Beast being the kingdom of unsaved man, not one man like you speculated. Just as those who are servants of God receive the seal, mark or name of God Spiritually written on them, those who are servants of Satan receive his mark. We don't read that we have the name of "a" god written upon us, and it shouldn't. It should be the same for it is the number of man, not of "a man." When we read we are the children of God, the text is the same Greek construction. There shouldn't be children of a God.

It is the number of a man, a specific man because correspondingly, the mark of the beast is the mark of "his" name. Not man, in the broad sense as you are suggesting. Revelation 14:11.

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The person does not become the beast until he is witnessed being killed and comes back to life.

Where does it says in Scripture that the "antichrist" need to be a "Jew" in order to be "king of Israel"? Another speculation.
John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Jesus was speaking to the Jews, who were intent on killing him. They ended up rejecting Jesus as their King of Israel. And to their
ire, Pilate has a sign placed on Jesus's cross that read - Jesus of Nazerth, King of the Jews.

"anti" is a prefix meaning "instead of" - as being the another in John 5:43 - and "against". Christ within the context of Judaism means the messiah, the promised King of Israel descended from David. Common knowledge to all the Jews at that time.

A few examples of text...

John 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

----------------------------------------------------------

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Upvote 0

Chris Thomas Shepherd

Jul 24, 2022
Pacific Northwest
✟19,274.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Man! Why are you guys so obsessed with making theories, imaginations, or speculations of what AC may look like, where he will show up, or when he will start his rule, etc? Nothing of these is taught by Scripture.
I hear what you are saying. However, Revelation was written for a reason. It was not necessarily to tell us what the future holds, but what pitfalls and tribulations to avoid.
There are some major catastrophes coming in the future as is taught us in Revelation. We must also stay far from the sway of the Antichrist, who will charming and charismatic; we can't fall under his spell. There will be much death in the future, however, God wants the best of mankind to survive. Therefore, we will need a roadmap to avoid the pitfalls and tribulations written in Revelation. I guarantee that I was writing much of 'The Trumpets' under the presence of The Holy Spirit. We will see the truth of it when the Antichrist is elected president on the date that is put forward in my book.
Until then, it is up for debate.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I hear what you are saying. However, Revelation was written for a reason. It was not necessarily to tell us what the future holds, but what pitfalls and tribulations to avoid.
There are some major catastrophes coming in the future as is taught us in Revelation. We must also stay far from the sway of the Antichrist, who will charming and charismatic; we can't fall under his spell. There will be much death in the future, however, God wants the best of mankind to survive. Therefore, we will need a roadmap to avoid the pitfalls and tribulations written in Revelation. I guarantee that I was writing much of 'The Trumpets' under the presence of The Holy Spirit. We will see the truth of it when the Antichrist is elected president on the date that is put forward in my book.
Until then, it is up for debate.
The little horn person, who will become the Antichrist King of Israel coming in his own name following Gog/Magog, comes into the middle east, and the pleasant land Israel - from a location north and west of Israel. The United States does not geographically fit.

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It is the number of a man, a specific man because correspondingly, the mark of the beast is the mark of "his" name. Not man, in the broad sense as you are suggesting. Revelation 14:11.

Really Douggg... have you actually studied the translations at all? As I said, it is transliteration in most Bible that says "number of a man" That is NOT what Scripture says. There is NO ARTICLE "A" in Bible. It was added by newer bible translators. The Scripture says:

Romans 2:9
  • "Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of Man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;"

Or again, as we see demonstrated in Corinthians:

1st Corinthians 2:9
  • "But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart Of Man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."
There is no article 'a' there, just as there is none in Revelation chapter 13! Period. Or again, as seen in such contexts as Revelation chapter one:

Revelation 1:13
  • "And in the midst of the seven candlesticks, one like unto the Son Of Man..."
Not the Son of a man, but the Son of Man. But I digress. I simply want to demonstrate that we know this "because" we have the actual original "copies" of the originals. Without them, one might surmise that God was talking about the number of a "particular" Man that your doctrine is based on, rather than the number of man (Mankind). We know this because not one jot or title of God's word has been lost.

• 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The person does not become the beast until he is witnessed being killed and comes back to life.

Wrong. Read the context, it is the name of the beast. Your interpretation on the beast is wrong because you see it as an individual, a man. Rather than the BODY of buyers and sellers who receive the mark! Can't you see it?! Listen... the buyers and sellers have the number of "man" (NOT "a man) because they are lawless man, and his number is 666. The battle of Armageddon is symbolic of the final overthrow of the forces of evil by the might and power of God. And those who buy and sell because they have the mark of the beast, are all part of it.

Again
For God has seen fit to send this ARMY against the New Testament Representation. Just as He did Israel before it, He will throw out those with the mark of the Beast, who can buy and sell, and who has made His house a den of thieves and robbers. This is nothing new under the sun.

Matthew 21:12-13
  • "And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
  • And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves."
It is the buyers and sellers that are of Satan whom God casts out and rejects. Even as the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 who arise from sleep and are forced to go to the buyers because they lack the proper oil which is the Spirit of God.

Matthew 25:9
  • "But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves."
They are called foolish virgins for nothing! They are those who can buy and sell because they worship the Beast! Those are the professed Christians and the casting out of buyers and sellers takes place in the congregation of God, not the world. So no, they are not going to worship a certain man somewhere in Europe, but the beast! If you don't get the beast part right, you will not understand the rest of the Scripture!

John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Jesus was speaking to the Jews, who were intent on killing him. They ended up rejecting Jesus as their King of Israel. And to their
ire, Pilate has a sign placed on Jesus's cross that read - Jesus of Nazerth, King of the Jews.

"anti" is a prefix meaning "instead of" - as being the another in John 5:43 - and "against". Christ within the context of Judaism means the messiah, the promised King of Israel descended from David. Common knowledge to all the Jews at that time.

A few examples of text...

John 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem,

13 Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.

John 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.

Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Huh? This Scripture does not confirm your interpretation of the future Antichrist supposed to be the "king of the Jews" Absurd! Purely speculation!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hear what you are saying.

Because it is true.

However, Revelation was written for a reason. It was not necessarily to tell us what the future holds, but what pitfalls and tribulations to avoid.

Incorrect. The Book of Revelation does not leave a vacuum for man to come up with an imaginations of man of who the beast is.
Avoiding tribulations? No, Scripture promised the Saints that we shall suffer tribulations in the world. Not to avoid the terrible 7 years of great tribulation with 3-1/2 years of bloody persecutions that you believe that the CHurch can avoid. This is not the teaching of the Bible.
There are some major catastrophes coming in the future as is taught us in Revelation.

Premillennialism's fantasy of global physical catastrophes with wars, blood, ocean to blood, dirty bombs, helicopters as locusts etc. etc . etc. Of course imaginations of men.

No, rather the book of Revelation warns of catastrophes for the NEW TESTAMENT CONGREGATION for her unfaithfulness. It is the end of her representative of the Kingdom of God on Earth and the end of salvation for a short time. That is almost worse than any physical event you can think of!
We must also stay far from the sway of the Antichrist, who will charming and charismatic; we can't fall under his spell.

Try false prophets and christs in the church. And all those deceived by them. They are beast in God's eyes. Not as one world dictator as you think!
There will be much death in the future, however,

No. From what I understand about the Great Tribulation period, it may not be the case. For example:

Rev 9:5-6
(5)
And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
(6) And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

To seek death or to desire to die are same as seeking salvation in Christ! Selah! If so, then it means during the great tribulation after God has finished sealing all of His people, Revelation 7, there will not be salvation possible afterward for those people, even if they are desperately seeking salvation. The days of salvation (peace) is over!

Rev 6:3-4

(3) And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
(4) And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Not world peace that you thought. This is the peace that Christ gave to His people upon salvation and Satan will have the power to remove it after Christ has secured all of His Elect FIRST. Then after this, ANYONE who has the desire to be saved or seeking salvation will not be able to find it. Because death has been removed from them. And they won't realize it until Judgment day! This is many times much worse than your imagination of a physical blood bath with death in the future!

Please listen closely to Scripture and allow it to interpret itself. Seek God's wisdom with spiritual discernment. Don't fall for men's imaginations of the blood-bath apocalypse!

God wants the best of mankind to survive.

Survive what? Is it to avoid facing the Second Death? Or survive a nuclear war?

We will see the truth of it when the Antichrist is elected president on the date that is put forward in my book.

Sigh. Not going to happen. Stop trying to compare the Bible with World News and start getting God's definition in His Word only!

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wrong. Read the context, it is the name of the beast. Your interpretation on the beast is wrong because you see it as an individual, a man. Rather than the BODY of buyers and sellers who receive the mark!
When what it says in Revelation 14:11 regarding the mark is plugged into your statement - it proves your statement wrong.

Rather than the BODY of buyers and sellers who receive the mark of his name!

"his" is a possessive first person singular masculine pronoun, representing that of the beast person.

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The beast and the false prophet are two individual men, who will be cast alive into a lake of fire when Jesus Returns.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The little horn person

LOL. You still don't get it. The little horn is not "a" person. God already has defined the horn in Scripture as power or strength. Not a man.

, who will become the Antichrist King of Israel

No where in Scripture that actually says the antichrist will be "king of Israel."

coming in his own name following Gog/Magog,

You do not even know who Gog and Magog really are. They are the physical armies that will invade the nation Israel in the MIddle East so that the antichrist will show up on the world stage. Absurd. You are looking at the wrong place all over.
comes into the middle east, and the pleasant land Israel - from a location north and west of Israel.

No no. That is an incorrect interpretation, Douggg. Nothing to do with physical land in the middle east.

Based upon what I read in Daniel 8 which I suggest that you re-read, it is my view that God doesn't mention North and West "in this context" because they are opposites of the South and East, whom the context shows the "little horn" is coming against.

Allow me to explain. The short version is that in scripture, the King of the north is often a synonym for Satan's Kingdom. While the king of the south, being the direct opposite, is often used to signify those working on God's behalf. An opposite or opposing direction from the North. Likewise the west is opposite of the east. Thus west and north are not used in this context because Satan is coming against those supposed to be working on God's behalf. An example of the south can be seen when Christ used the queen of the south (queen of Sheba who came up to the Kingdom of Solomon to worship the Lord) as an example of those coming to repentance.

Matthew 12:42
  • "The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here."
Or another example, in Daniel when the king of the south is prophesied to be strong and have dominion. In other words, when the Church has had dominion grew over the world for the past 2,000 years with the testimony of salvation and spiritual speaking. Until in the end of years the north and south joined forces when the daughter of the king of the south makes an agreement or covenant with the king of the north, signifying a church being falling away, giving the way for the false prophets and christs to come into the church. Just as segments of the Church are today in agreement with the world, and have (for all intents and purposes) joined forces with them. the sad truth is, in most Churches, you can't tell the difference between them and the world! Selah! Of course, in Daniel, this makes the queen of the south to then become the enemy of God. For example, we are either in agreement with one kingdom or the other. But not both. Spiritual adulterers who have gone after other gods. Much like the harlot in Revelation. Or even as recorded in James.

James 4:4
  • "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
Which is what the Christians of the Church today can't seem to get through their thick skulls!!! An agreement with the king of the north, is automatically betrayal and spiritual adultery. North and South, they are at opposite poles.

Likewise, the East has always represented the coming of light, the dawn of illumination. It is where the sun rises, signifying the risen Christ, and the spiritual rebirth, as it is the dawn of a new day. For example, the star in the east foretells Christ. Those from the east represent God's messengers (Christians). In that context of the little horn coming against the east, the west would not be in agreement with the context. It is the opposite of the east. And the little horn is coming against the east, which represents the Lord's people. As for example a like-illustration in Revelation 16, the people of the east signifying God's people.

Revelation 16:12
  • "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."
Here the kings of the east are actually God's people, the Elect! They are prepared to FLEE from holy place (pleasant land) when they see abomination of desolation set up as the enemies INVADE into her. Then the Elect will stand afar off mourned over the great city (church) for who she ONCE WAS!

Anyway, the pleasant land of Daniel is a synonym for the land of Israel, the shadow which was the historical pleasant home of God's people when they came forth out of Egypt (and we were brought out of spiritual bondage). Israel "IS" typed all throughout scripture as the pleasant (meaning beautiful) or glorious land. For example, pleasant, a land pleasurable, flowing with milk and honey, beautiful to the eyes, glorious in it's appearance. That land Daniel speaks of is the land of God's people.

Ezekiel 20:5-6
  • "And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when I chose Israel, and lifted up mine hand unto the seed of the house of Jacob, and made myself known unto them in the land of Egypt, when I lifted up mine hand unto them, saying, I am the LORD your God;
  • In the day that I lifted up mine hand unto them, to bring them forth of the land of Egypt into a land that I had espied for them, flowing with milk and honey, which is the glory of all lands:"

This is a pleasant land. So when the prophecy is of the little horn "waxing exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land," I believe that signifies the power (not a man) of Satan allowed to come up against the Lord's congregations. This power that Satan will have only last for a little season. Not a man for a short season, selah! The context also bears this out. As when Satan is loosed in power for this little season, he gathers the enemies of the world to come up against "the camp of the saints" which is actually the congregation of God all over the world, which corresponds to the little horn. Spiritually, this is toward the south, east and pleasant or beautiful land.

The United States does not geographically fit.

Glad you got this right this time. There will be NO PHYSICAL NATION (or "a" man) qualified to fulfill Daniel 8:9.

Daniel 8:9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

See. The south and the East represent the kingdom of God on earth, making up of both professed Christians and Chosen Christians, spiritually speaking. It is talking about the attack upon the New Testament congregation of God. Near the end, the south has become rebellious and unfaithful that she agreed to join forces with the Satanic kingdom which brings the apostasy into the kingdom

This is the fulfillment of Revelation 11:1-2 if you have spiritual eyes to see, emphasis mine:

Rev 11:1-2
(1) And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein (pleasant land).
(2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not (South) ; for it is given unto the Gentiles (North - so they will joined forces): and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. (The attack on the East and Pleasant Land).

The prophecies are all about God's New Testament congregation on this side of the Cross. The apostasy and desolation caused by her own people! Not about the Jews in post-1948 Israel and some physical nations coming down on her with guns and missiles. I am sorry but people totally miss who Israel really is and her kingdom representative on this side of the Cross. It is the CHURCH! The prophecies are about her right now, today!

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟277,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What it means is a way of saying 2300 days. 2300 [morning lamb sacrifice and evening lamb sacrifice]

...because the requirement is 2 lambs a day. One in the morning and one in the evening - every day.

Exodus 29:
38 Now this is that which thou shalt offer upon the altar; two lambs of the first year day by day continually.

39 The one lamb thou shalt offer in the morning; and the other lamb thou shalt offer at even:

So you are right - 2300 days. 2300 days before Jesus returns, the daily sacrifice of the two lambs a day will begin again.

View attachment 327920

Gog 'attacks'/ 'destroys' Israel at the start of the Day of the Lord, start of the Trumpets. Compare Ezekiel 38:18 with Revelation 6:17.

Gog is killed at the end of the 5 months of the locusts of the 5th Trumpet. Gog and his armies are killed in Israel at this time (the start of the 6th Trumpet). Compare Revelation 9:1-11 with Ezekiel 38:13 and Deuteronomy 28:33-38.

At Ezekiel 39:6, Magog (the country/ countries) is attacked and destroyed at the end of a 'flood' (probably 150 days). The destruction of Magog is the 6th Trumpet events that kill a third of mankind in Revelation 9:13-21.

After Magog is destroyed, then the 7 years of Ezekiel 39:9 begin (at Revelation 10:1, after the 'flood' comes the 'rainbow' covenant of peace).

In Ezekiel 39:7, God will 'no longer let his holy name be profaned'. That is what is meant by Ezekiel 39:17 And as for you, son of man, this is what the Lord GOD says: Call out to every kind of bird and to every beast of the field: ‘Assemble and come together from all around to the sacrificial feast that I am preparing for you, a great feast on the mountains of Israel. There you will eat flesh and drink blood.

God is preparing a feast, knowing that the little horn (the 'wicked branch' of Isaiah 14) will break this covenant.
That is when the little horn that made the peace covenant at Revelation 10:1, breaks the covenant at the 7th Trumpet. The 6th Bowl war, 'Armageddon', destroys the false prophet and the beast. In other words, Armageddon occurs shortly after the midway through the 7 years, not at the end of the 7 years.

As always, these days are hypothetical.

day%20of%20Lord%20graph%20jpeg.jpg

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is your basis for thinking that ?

The little season is not the martyring time. It is a waiting period, after most of the martyring has been done.

You are not allowing for the logical conclusion this leads to. Sure, the ones in heaven are resting a little season, but that is not taking into account what their brethren back on earth are doing during this little season. They are being martyred. IOW, this little season they are resting in heaven is paralleling when their brethren on earth are being martyred. Thus, since it is during the 42 month reign of the beast that their brethren on earth are being martyred, this 42 months and this little season, they are one and the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I'm not making any theories, I'm debunking theories. And here is how. And this is based on what Douggg posted in post #85.

In that case, his theory can't work at all if Harris does end up being President, and that these events begin getting fulfilled within the next cpl of years, and that Harris remains President until the end of this age.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thus, since it is during the 42 month reign of the beast that their brethren on earth are being martyred, this 42 months and this little season, they are one and the same.
The little season is the last part of the 42 months. We are not told how long the little season is.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In that case, his theory can't work at all if Harris does end up being President, and that these events begin getting fulfilled within the next cpl of years, and that Harris remains President until the end of this age.
We must be close. Let's be watchful and praying always - that we may stand before Jesus.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟363,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gog is killed at the end of the 5 months of the locusts of the 5th Trumpet.
The trumpets are during that 7 years following the Gog/Magog event.

Gog represents the individual leader, and the nation he is over. In either case, there is no connection to the 5th trumpet event.

Upvote 0

TribulationSigns

Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2017
Colorado
✟415,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When what it says in Revelation 14:11 regarding the mark is plugged into your statement - it proves your statement wrong.

Rev 14:11
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

According to Scripture, Satan is "thee" beast, RULING THROUGH MEN, who are as beasts! Can't you get it?! Just as Satan is "thee" antichrist, ruling in many antichrists, which are men! Not one man. There is principle here that you TOTALLY missing in your misinterpretation of scripture (and charts). Think about it. Why does God called wicked men serpents, and calls Satan the serpent? Or why is Christ called the Star, and we, His servants, called stars? Etc. etc.

The point I am making is that just because YOU can NOT recognize Satan as the beast, and natural or carnal man as a beast, doesn't mean God does not!

Consider wisely what Paul said about himself

1st Corinthians 15:32
  • "If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die."
Did Paul wrestle with a physical bear, spar with a lion or tangle with a leopard? Of course not! His fight was with MEN who were "beasts" in that they were without moral values, judgment, knowledge or wisdom. Hello?! This is the beast God was talking about! The body of unsaved believers in the congregation, the buyers and sellers with the mark of the beast, and professed Christians who worship the image (likeness) of Satan!

If I might digress for a minute. What separates man from the dumb beasts of the field is his reasoning and intelligence. The man was created in the image or likeness of God so that (unlike dumb beasts) man was instilled with a certain intellect, reason and the inherent knowledge of His creator. Beasts have no reasoning, they have no knowledge, and they are not sensible. God often contrasts man with the beast and even labels man a beast himself when he acts foolishly or without reasoning, or in a ravenous or vicious way. Remember Nebuchadnezzar when he went out into the field for 7 years after he denied God? It is to show us an example that Nebuchadnezzar was foolish or stupid to make such statement so he degraded him into a beast. It's just a lesson for us all! See, God speaks of antichrists (all of them) as a "beast" when illustrating man as unknowledgeable or simple (stupid, if you will). So the symbolism of a beast I believe is to illustrate man under influence of Satan acting without reason or knowledge, or when lacking in wisdom and understanding, as one acting foolishly. This is what we see in false prophets and christs in the church today! For example:

Psalms 73:22
  • "So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee."
Apparently, King David admitted that he was as a beast (being the stupid and ignorant man he was!) That is the whole point!
Therefore, God talked about the beast in Revelation 13 is about all men without reason, knowledge, or lack in wisdom and understanding. They will come into church pretend to be anointed by God and deceived many with their false doctrines. It is happening right now if you have spiritual eyes to see or you are probably stuck with your own indoctrination teaching about some one-man ruler to show up. YOu missed the signs!

Rather than the BODY of buyers and sellers who receive the mark of his name!

Yes, in God's eyes, the beast is Satan and His body make up of MANY buyers and sellers using HIS mark! Hello?! Just as many Christians are preaching the Gospel with the seal of His Name on their foreheads.

by the way, it is a SPIRITUAL mark/seal. Not a physical mark like you alleged!
"his" is a possessive first person singular masculine pronoun, representing that of the beast person.

"his" = Satan. The mark AND the image come from him. Not your one fantasy man with some sort of physical mark on our bodies, or a stone that actually speak before national tv cameras.

Again, Satan's name. The smoke is the spirit of those people (ie. the spirit of the antichrist) that blocks the Gospel (Sun) and the Spirit (air) forced all men WITHOUT receiving the seal of God in the first place. You need to read the whole chapter to understand instead of taking a verse out of context to create the pretext that you often did here.

The beast and the false prophet are two individual men, who will be cast alive into a lake of fire when Jesus Returns.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Really?

The beast and the false prophet are ALL unsaved people and false prophets and christs of the congregation that is deceived by Satan. Not two individual men.

Do you even know what miracles that false prophet wrought? Show us in Scripture.

Upvote 0