Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
I agree not everyone can just go to a group early on, it was probably 6 months or more for me when I went , I just knew then I had to talk to others who knew what I was going through , and they listen and don't tell you what you are doing wrong or what to do cause they have been there or are still there , you support each other and I always felt good about being there when I left

Upvote 0

mauvesheep

Jan 4, 2013
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I'm happy to hear that there is somewhere to go and share. My family and friends try hard but sometimes they distance themselves or say something that makes me think that what I am feeling is wrong. They don't mean too; but they have not gone through it so they don't know. I need to lean more on the Lord. I did at first; but now seem to be in a daze, not remembering what I am doing from one minute to the next.

Upvote 0
Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
hugs to you , yes the family and friends are dealing with it differently , and they do distance themselves for they know not what to do or say that is right for you , I did that too to those that had lost loved ones , so much easier that way , but now that I am on the other end I understand it differently , believe me , God loves you and knows your pain , rely on Him , He is the only one you truely can rely on

Upvote 0