Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Not many people here anymore realize the problem between me and my Muslim dad, but something he said last night was utterly ridiculous. In his Quran, there is a story about the devil, shortly after the flood. According to my dad, the devil objected to God's desire to repopulate the earth with humans again, telling God (and I'm paraphrasing), "Don't create man again. He will end up killing people." (never mind the fact that the devil is behind the killing itself)

After that, my dad said, "Maybe the devil isn't such a bad guy." And I hate to say it - but - he didn't sound like he was joking. :sigh::sigh:

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Wow, that is absurd. I have never heard of such a thing. I can just imagine how you are feeling about that reply.
I instantly thought "Well, Islam is basically the "antichrist" religion (denying the Son), so it goes without saying that it will be biased toward the things that are not of the true God."
Islam is Satanism and Muslims are demonically deceived so it makes sense.
To us, it makes sense - sadly, it doesn't register with him. I have been praying for him for awhile now.

Reactions: Susie~Q
Upvote 0