Aug 23, 2007
✟785,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi, the only thing worse than what I was going through is to have someone who used to rally for me, no longer want to deal with me and side with the person who is inflicting pain on me :(

He's not explicitly siding with him but he is no longer interested in hearing what I have to say about it anymore - he says that my dad's words don't bother him in the same way they bother me because he (dad) supposedly doesn't mean anything he's saying anyway.

I don't really want to call him anymore. He has no feeling.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi, the only thing worse than what I was going through is to have someone who used to rally for me, no longer want to deal with me and side with the person who is inflicting pain on me :(

He's not explicitly siding with him but he is no longer interested in hearing what I have to say about it anymore - he says that my dad's words don't bother him in the same way they bother me because he (dad) supposedly doesn't mean anything he's saying anyway.

I don't really want to call him anymore. He has no feeling.
I think it’s easier for him because he lives separately from your dad. There comes a time were it’s simply between you and your dad to work out. Nobody else can do it but you two. Maybe a therapist for you both? Prayers for you in the meantime. :praying:

Upvote 0