[Moved from Singles] What is your greatest fear?

Matariki

Love the Lord with all your heart, soul and MIND
Jan 24, 2011
New Zealand
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What is your greatest fear, how does it make you feel and how often do you encounter it?

My greatest fear is being wrong.
Being wrong makes me sad, since I'm wrong about allot of things on a regular basis, it makes me sad and depressed. :(
It also makes me feel very aggressive towards myself. :mad:
And embarrassed for other people that they had to witness my stupidity in action. :doh:

I guess I'm the sort of person with the self mentality "no room for errors or mistakes."

Last edited:

Amber.ly

Predictably eccentric and honestly hypocritical
Mar 1, 2010
Gone- PM if you need me
✟22,486.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bees. No, seriously, I am deathly afraid of all things flying that can sting. I had a bad experience as a child and now have a melt down if a bee or wasp comes near me.

Fire. Yet another bad experience that ruined me...

I tend to fear external things, not internal ones.

Upvote 0

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No delete, I want this thread to be open to everyone.

then you need to request a mod move it to lifestages hangout. this forum is designated singles only. if you need further clarification on the designation of this forum, please see the statement of purpose, which is stickied in the singles forum. if you have further questions, please contact a Mod or other staff member. God Bless! :)

Upvote 0

Matariki

Love the Lord with all your heart, soul and MIND
Jan 24, 2011
New Zealand
✟8,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
then you need to request a mod move it to lifestages hangout. this forum is designated singles only. if you need further clarification on the designation of this forum, please see the statement of purpose, which is stickied in the singles forum. if you have further questions, please contact a Mod or other staff member. God Bless! :)

Alrighty then, wheres a mod when you need one? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrew12

A Knight of the Lord
Nov 4, 2010
Mainstreet, AnyTown
Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Alrighty then, wheres a mod when you need one? :confused:

you will see a little red circle near the top right of your original post, click it, and report it, in the reason box, tell them it needs to be moved to lifestages hangout. they will be more than happy to help. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am just kidding about the mullet actually. Although if an actually mullet flew at my face with its wobbly tail I would probably scream. If I saw a mullet on a guy I would wonder what would possess a man to wear a fish on his head...it would be very strange. However, the hair cut that is known as the mullet is very classy and elegant. When I see a person wearing them I automatically think 'Oh wow...you see them...they KNOW how to party and be business like at the same time. I am so jealous'

But in actuality, I am deathly afraid of spiders...and any creepy crawly thing that crawls and wiggles or flies. Oh. and birds....The Birds kind of ruined that species for me. I find clowns scary too. To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0