Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
-Parents going to look at a house which would be IDEAL for us in many ways. Not sure if we have the finances.

-I wrote 2 tests Friday as a "job interview" for a well-paying job and just barely failed so I get to re-write them.

-The rest of the fire department is voting to see if I can still be a member. I'm really worried and suspicious.

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its gonna be a big day today because the Lord has made it for us to rejoice and be glad in it.
God will give you the grace to excell in your tests and grant you favor with your potential job (did I say potential, 'cos its yours already in Jesus name).
There's a reason why the rest of the FD is voting and if you are still able to perform the responsiblities, then God will sway the votes in your favor in Jesus name. Loving the job and doing it are two different things but know that God's got the best for you in mind.

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, bless our beloved family with a nice home that they will enjoy and benefit from. I also pray for the job interview and the situation at Fire Department. Lord, guide and bless with comfort and joy in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank You Lord!

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
JacobsDream said:
Its gonna be a big day today because the Lord has made it for us to rejoice and be glad in it.
God will give you the grace to excell in your tests and grant you favor with your potential job (did I say potential, 'cos its yours already in Jesus name).
There's a reason why the rest of the FD is voting and if you are still able to perform the responsiblities, then God will sway the votes in your favor in Jesus name. Loving the job and doing it are two different things but know that God's got the best for you in mind.

As far as being able to "do it", that is THEIR problem because they NEVER gave me any training.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums