Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wonder if they're going to run out of "J" names before they're done?:confused:

And think of this: imagine all the grandkids! If each child had just an average of 2, that would be 36 grandkids. But you know some are going to follow in mommy's footsteps and try to break her record. They could easily end up with even 100 grandkids. Not too many people could claim that feat!

Upvote 0

JennyKatz

I'm a leaf on the wind. . .watch how I soar
Nov 27, 2008
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if they're going to run out of "J" names before they're done?:confused:

And think of this: imagine all the grandkids! If each child had just an average of 2, that would be 36 grandkids. But you know some are going to follow in mommy's footsteps and try to break her record. They could easily end up with even 100 grandkids. Not too many people could claim that feat!

Well, they'll have plenty of kids to take care of them in their older years. I wonder if the oldest son and his wife are going to pick an single letter for all their kids' names.

Upvote 0

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic

Haven't they already run out of J names--and are just kind of making them up? LOL!

Being a grandparent will be like having two full time jobs! LOL! Their Christmases and stuff would be sooooo way fun with all of those kids!

Upvote 0

JennyKatz

Nov 27, 2008
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Haven't they already run out of J names--and are just kind of making them up? LOL!

In a world where parents name their child Superman, because the gov't won't let them name him 4Real, I'll take the Duggar's J name tendencies, even if they do make a couple up! lol. At least all the Duggar's have fairly normal names. Although, I will say spelling Ginger with a J bugs me.

Upvote 0

JennyKatz

Nov 27, 2008
Connecticut
Visit site
✟16,134.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, they spelled Ginger with a J, but then again they don't have a Jonathan or Josephine yet.

I'm surprised it took them til number 17 to use the name Jennifer. That's one of the most ridiculously common female J names.

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just saw the Duggars tonight on TLC. I love that show. They just seen to promote goodwill where ever they go. They seem to bring out the best in people.

I wanted to see it just becuase y'all were talking about it and I missed it. I don't watch it regularly.

what fascinates me is how many large family shows TLC has and then the little people shows. They have a few of those too.

Octo Mom was offered a reality show but i don't know by who. Now why they did that? Knowing that is why she had those babies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
If they get mail for J. Duggar, who gets to open it?

I'm surprised it took them til number 17 to use the name Jennifer. That's one of the most ridiculously common female J names.

It is just me or is naming your twins Jebadiah and Jedediah just asking for trouble?

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
If they get mail for J. Duggar, who gets to open it?

It is just me or is naming your twins Jebadiah and Jedediah just asking for trouble?

No becuase they never go anywhere accept with their family. It's not like they go to school where they can be teased about it. and they are from Arkansas after all. Those names are common there, I bet.

Upvote 0

a.d.ivNonasNovembres

I don't know anything
Nov 2, 2008
Wales
Visit site
✟9,612.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
No becuase they never go anywhere accept with their family. It's not like they go to school where they can be teased about it. and they are from Arkansas after all. Those names are common there, I bet.
I think she means, imagine calling out for one of them, or telling them something or writing their names on a plaque. Apart from a letter that is super easy to reverse db they are identical names for twins.
Plus twins can get annoyed about the whole being dressed the same thing, so imagine how much worse having practically the same name too!

Upvote 0

benedictaoo

Legend
Dec 1, 2007
✟72,332.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think she means, imagine calling out for one of them, or telling them something or writing their names on a plaque. Apart from a letter that is super easy to reverse db they are identical names for twins.
Plus twins can get annoyed about the whole being dressed the same thing, so imagine how much worse having practically the same name too!

Jeb and Jed are what they're called for short- extremely common names down south (except where I live).

and all those children dress alike, all 18 of them. That is the complaint i have with them. all the boys wear the same red or blue and maybe if they're lucky they get to wear a green one, polo shirt and the paints are always khaki.

The mom explains it's easier to do laundry this way but i don't know how becuase if you have all the same shirt, trying to figure out who's is who's has to be crazy. I guess she divides them in small medium and large.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wanted to see it just becuase y'all were talking about it and I missed it. I don't watch it regularly.

what fascinates me is how many large family shows TLC has and then the little people shows. They have a few of those too.

Octo Mom was offered a reality show but i don't know by who. Now why they did that? Knowing that is why she had those babies.
From what I understand Octo-Mom shopped TLC for a show & they turned her down flat.

They have a new family with 13 kids on now but I haven't seen it yet.

The Duggars... what I like is the Christian overtones. I don't watch the others such as Jon & Kate plus 8.

Anna cooked for her new family in lastnights show. All of them. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The shark tunnel was neat. And, I like they have their heads on right in terms of finances.
Well he had good teachers & I assume, Anna did too.

I just love these people. Regardless of my jealousy of Michelle's good nature. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.