marriage, police, court, counselling

• Thread starter Hosannainthehighest
  • Start date
H

Hosannainthehighest

my husband has left for the night to stay with his family who hate me...he cant face me right now because part of him blames me for his facing court etc...we are both in alot of pain, but we are also going to counselling and seeking God (seperately), he is a new Christian i have been at church for quite a few years. my prayer is that we are both healed from the pain we have caused each other, that we relate in a healthier and more God honoring way in the future, and that we love each other again. my prayer is that my husband can find it in his heart to forgive me for the hurt he says i have caused him, but also that he will take responsibility for the hurt he has caused me, because at this stage he doesnt realise that we are both in this together and sees himself as the victim in the situation, and has tended to blame me for everything thereby not wanting to acknowledge how he can be very hurtful by things he has done.
I want him to trust God and let God heal him of his past so that we can be together and love each other. i pray that he does not listen to the bad things his family say about me, and that he will come home a renewed man of God. We have been under some very good teaching at church lately and i've been praying and believing for him constantly. I love my husband very much, but right now he doesnt want to receive that love and that hurts.
thankyou

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:wave:Jesus, You know all things. Please help this marriage. Please help this husband to be healed from his anger and blame and to find new hope and joy and love in his relationship with his wife.
Jesus, we ask for Healing, You are the Great Physician.

Help this woman to love and trust You and seek You for strength during this time of conflict and stress. Help her rest in Your precious enduring mercy and love. Give her peace. I ask in Jesus Name. Amen.:holy:

Upvote 0
H

Hosannainthehighest

thankyou again for your prayers. my husband's anger has subsided, and I see hope that he is finally willing to be responsible for himself and i also see him taking steps to create church based relationships for himself.
it is of course early days, but i'm believing for God to come through in and for us as we remain in faith.
I am so grateful for all of your prayers of support whenever i come here, I know that God loves and hears us, and has plans to prosper and not harm.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums