Ok
✟14,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
My stepson is giving me a lot of grief. I try to love him but no matter what I do I am always wrong. It has been hurtful at Christmas because I visited my in laws and he was very protective of them, which is good, but he was following me everywhere, like a surveillance. It looked like he was afraid I was stealing something. It hurts. I am at my wits end. Please pray for both of us. And do not tell me that my husband should intervene: he should but it is not going to happen. My stepson would leave home and it would break my husband's heart and I oo not want this. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

sandman

Aug 17, 2003
MI
✟122,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Constitution
My stepson is giving me a lot of grief. I try to love him but no matter what I do I am always wrong. It has been hurtful at Christmas because I visited my in laws and he was very protective of them, which is good, but he was following me everywhere, like a surveillance. It looked like he was afraid I was stealing something. It hurts. I am at my wits end. Please pray for both of us. And do not tell me that my husband should intervene: he should but it is not going to happen. My stepson would leave home and it would break my husband's heart and I oo not want this. Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Typically, I don’t comment on the prayer site ….and I certainly will pray.

But “being at your wits end” concerns me because it means that this situation is in the forefront of your mind …And things that may be totally innocuous with your stepson, you may be adding flavor to it. Like you were going to steal something, comment. It kind of indicates that this situation is controlling you to a certain degree. That means you are not being able to just be you.

I am sure you have been praying about this ….but you need to talk to your Father (God) and ask Him how and what to do about specific situations. He is there to bless your life and He will talk to you and give you instruction on how to handle things….things that you may not know by your senses how to handle.

Upvote 0