Mark of the beast is NOT the microchip! Urgent coming 2013 probably, Please read!

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Satan is not God, nor His equal.

i never said he was....

Nothing there that says Satan can or does give a spiritual mark.

there sure is in Rev....

the point of bringing this up, is to show that
the same word usage describes a mark here in ex13, Deut6 and Deut11, that is obviously not a literal physical mark.
no tattoo or implant...but rather an invisible mark.

and if u note closely that verse 16 and 17 define God as being against any that fail in what is described here...
which is basically keeping the first commandment..

it is no coincidence that this is what Satan causes them to do in the end times...
worship him as God.

he will accomplish this by pretending to be the returning Jesus Christ,
and he will immidiately bring a world peace as most all believe his lies, at least at first.

Upvote 0

Eschat

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
✟15,358.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The mark is an inward spiritual mark, don't let any body fool you.

To keep it simple, if you have not recieved the inward seal of the Holy Spirit on your heart and mind, then you are already dead.

My doctrine is not my own, but that which the Lord has given me. I have written several posts in this forum, and also in others for people to decide for themselves if I speak the Truth or not. For those to whom it is given, they shall understand, but none of the wicked shall understand.

To be judged by you is but a small thing, for I judge not even my own self. If you are come to accuse and smite with words, then I will give you my back. Why, in just the last couple of days I have been called a liar, and a blasphemer by those who call themselves Christians. So to be called a demon, or devil would not surprise me; for such did they also call my Lord.

But I will warn you, it is your own words that will swallow you up.

You are right your doctrine is not your own, neither is it Jesus Christ's doctrine you speak. Other than salvation alone you have perverted one of the most important doctrines of end time prophecy and in doing so have brought upon yourself a whirlwind that will not be for your good.

You have received the lie of the ancient Gostnics and preterists and preach their Gospel and their doctrines rather than the doctrines of Jesus Christ. In one way I feel sorry for you, for Jesus Christ does forgive the teaching of erred doctrine on most things from the sincere. However when it comes to the mark of the beast, or the worship of the beast that is the mortal sin.

Since you have refused to honor the name of Jesus Christ or give testimony that he is your personal Lord and savior and because you teach a doctrine on the mark of the beast that is not forgivable during the time of the end then it is obvious you are not speaking the truth in any manner. You have shown that everything I have written in this thread about the usage of Christ alone is not only valid but being actively proven by your refusal to use the name of Jesus Christ in the context of your Lord and Savior. To me the reason you will not is obvious and is plain to see by any paying attention. However since many are not paying attention I give the following for as long as you live on the earth from this day forward.

You will be rebuked and bound continually by the power of the Holy Spirit and every evil spirit with you until you repent or until the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are right your doctrine is not your own, neither is it Jesus Christ's doctrine you speak. Other than salvation alone you have perverted one of the most important doctrines of end time prophecy and in doing so have brought upon yourself a whirlwind that will not be for your good.

You have received the lie of the ancient Gostnics and preterists and preach their Gospel and their doctrines rather than the doctrines of Jesus Christ. In one way I feel sorry for you, for Jesus Christ does forgive the teaching of erred doctrine on most things from the sincere. However when it comes to the mark of the beast, or the worship of the beast that is the mortal sin.

Since you have refused to honor the name of Jesus Christ or give testimony that he is your personal Lord and savior and because you teach a doctrine on the mark of the beast that is not forgivable during the time of the end then it is obvious you are not speaking the truth in any manner. You have shown that everything I have written in this thread about the usage of Christ alone is not only valid but being actively proven by your refusal to use the name of Jesus Christ in the context of your Lord and Savior. To me the reason you will not is obvious and is plain to see by any paying attention. However since many are not paying attention I give the following for as long as you live on the earth from this day forward.

You will be rebuked and bound continually by the power of the Holy Spirit and every evil spirit with you until you repent or until the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
i was interrested in this thread but u guys keep bickering..

inspiritintruth said this in the very quote u posted...

My doctrine is not my own, but that which the Lord has given me.

So to be called a demon, or devil would not surprise me; for such did they also call my Lord.

Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Found the video of David Wilcock saying that the people who prevent spiritual ascension in 2012 have to be beaten and raped (unfortunately its us he's talking about) Also of note David Wilcock claims to be contacting a spirit named Ra (Egyptian sun god)

Youtube:
David Wilcock 2012 event horizon prophecies 1

Fast forward to the 20:00 mark

I have lots more stuff coming shortly. I just got to get my post count up to 50 because I will need to post pictures. Lots of stuff on antichrist and Mystery Babylon coming in the next couple days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Some more stuff:

Revelations 13 (13) Is the mark of the beast prophecy

2 Chronicles 9:13 (13) Is the passage that says Solomon collected 666 talents of gold

The Seal of Solomon is a six pointed star with 13 (13 points) (As soon as I can post pictures I'll show ya)

star13.jpg

mason_seal.jpg

613 is the number of commandments in the Torah, 613 is a well regarded occult number as well.

I'm gonna look for more 13's because I doubt this is a coincidence. Everything seems to be pointing to 2013.

By the way in the occult God sealed Satan and his Demons with symbols which act like keys. Black magicians use these seals to summon and control demons. It has to be an occult symbol imho it's just what makes the most sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Several prophecies in the bible allude to the Antichrist arising from the Tribe of Dan. Jacob prophesied that Dan would be “a serpent by the way, an adder in the path” (Gen. 49:17), and Moses prophesied, “Dan is a lion’s whelp: he shall leap from Bashan” (Deut. 33:22). Og was king of Bashan and was a giant. Moses and Joshua conquered those giants. Moses wrote that Og’s bed was almost 15 feet long! (Deut. 3:11-13) Genesis 6:4 adds, "… and after that" — meaning that more Nephilim returned to this area after the Flood and established what Joshua called the "land of giants." These two prophecies are telling because they connect Dan with the “seed of the serpent,” from which the Antichrist will emerge to claim the title “Lion of Judah.” Jesus was referred to as the "Lion of Judah." The Antichrist will claim to be Jesus.

The result of the Nephilim mating with a human woman was a giant.
Genesis 3:15
“And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.”

Through patient inbreeding and eugenics programs Satan has reduced the size of the giants so they blend in with normal humans.

The serpent seed tribe of Dan will steal the tribe of Judah’s Identity. Reading between the lines of Satanic propaganda such as the “Da Vinci Code,” written by Dan Brown, Satan is planning on promoting a Merovingian from the tribe of Dan named Thomas Plantard as a counterfeit Christ that will claim to be a direct descendent of Jesus. Analyzing other clever Satanic deceptions such as the popular Jews are the serpent seed theories postulated by Zen Garcia and others one can learn that Satan is trying to promote the idea that Jews are not Jews at all but are Kenites (apparently descended from Cain) They claim that the evilness of the modern Jew is racial. I think it is possible that some Danites may be masquerading as Jews but I think the majority of Jews are in fact Jews descending from the tribe of Judah…

Notice Revelation describes this as a religious deception rather than racial…

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. . . . Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9.

Talmudic Jews are evil because they worship Satan through their mystical system known as Kabbalah not because of their race.

Notice how the tribe of Judah is among the 144,000 sealed while the tribe of Dan is not! God said he would not break his covenant with the tribe of Judah. The tribe of Dan is the serpent’s seed.
Judah is just ONE tribe of Israel. Not all Israelites are Jews and soon those who really are Jews will be demonized as being descended from Khazar’s or Kenites (allegedly descending from Cain) The Antichrist who will be of the tribe of Dan, with the help of clever propaganda and ancient artifacts such as the Ark of the Covenant, will claim to be a descendent of Jesus and that those known as Jews today are not Jews at all but are descendents from Cain or Khazars. Notice the tribe of Dan is left out of the sealed 144,000 Israelites in the bible while Judah is included.

Revelation 7:3-8 (ESV)

“Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

The Satanic Talmudists are framing the good moral Torah believing Jews. The Talmudic Jews are the ones who say Jesus is in hell boiling in sperm and that Mary was a harlot. They are also the ones who promote ridiculous theories to discredit Christianity. An example earth is only 6000 years old.

Let me show you...

From wikipedia
"The earliest post-exilic Jewish chronicle preserved in the Hebrew language, the Seder Olam Rabbah, compiled by Jose ben Halafta in 160 AD, dates the creation of the world to 3751 BC while the later Seder Olam Zutta to 4339 BC.[9] The Hebrew Calendar has traditionally since the 4th century AD by Hillel II dated the creation to 3761 BC.[10][11][12][13][14]"

Lets look deeper into Jose ben Halafta. Notice the date. This was after many Jews had embraced the Babylonian Mystery religion (satanism) after their captivity in Babylon.

Jone ben Halafta was into the Qabala (god says sorcery is detestable to him because it is of the devil) he also liked Essenistic mysticism (babylonian mystery religion) Now no matter what pagan / mystery religion you are apart of independent of location of the planet. Also notice how 2012 was promoted by different cultures all throughout the world. This is an ancient conspiracy. All pagan and mystery religions all have the same gods and stories concerning the gods just under different names. They even have the story of Cain and Abel only Cain is depicted as the good guy. They reason for this is that all pagan religions and myths and mysticisms come in contact with the same demonic entities just under different names. If you need more evidence of this just read Morals and Dogma by Albery Pike 33 degree freemason. A very ancient form of destroying the divinity of Jesus Christ started way back with Krishna. Satanists will use this to say that Christ's name was was just stolen from the hindu's. Krishna = Christ they will say.

For the truth about the earth (Certainly older than 6000 years old, but much much younger than 4.5 billion please watch this video
Expanding earth theory.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ

thomas.jpg

2322d1311674147-mark-beast-not-microchip-urgent-coming-2013-probably-please-read-thomas-gif

^This odd photograph of Thomas Plantard (Merovingian) promoted by the Dan Brown books as a descendent of Jesus (he’s really the antichrist) illustrates an esoteric message to the occultist. Notice the pose, the same as in the Black Madonna’s which symbolizes child gods from the occulists points of view. Notice how masculine the black madonna’s look. Some scholars of comparative religion, particularly those with Afrocentrist, feminist, or neo-pagan backgrounds, have suggested that Black Madonnas are descendants of pre-Christian mother or earth goddesses (Moss, Benko), often highlighting Isis as the key ancestor-goddess. Isis is a Pagan (Satanic) goddess. This will also be used to help bolster the afro-centrist Israelite theory which unfortunately will seduce many both black and guilty whites alike.

blackmadonna.jpg

madonna2.jpg

http://watch.pair.com/merovingian.html
http://watch.pair.com/solomon.html
http://watch.pair.com/dan.html
http://www.prophecyinthenews.com/mount-hermon-gate-of-the-fallen-angels/

Read all of these ^
Revelations say that the antichrist will arise from the Sea. According to legend as illustrated in Holy Blood Holy Grail. Merovee was sired by two fathers. One of them was a beast of the sea. Even the historian Priscus said that Merovee was sired by an arcane Sea Beast the Bistea Neptunis. Meroveus defives from the French words “mer” meaning “sea” and “vere” meaning “werewolf” or “dragon” The book of revelation informs us the dragon is “the Devil, and Satan”

Merovingian claims of angelic ancestry may seem too bizarre to be true, however, as mentioned above, such a race of demonic origin is found in Scripture:

“And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.” – Gen. 6:1-7

When God dispersed the northern tribes of Israel for their wickedness, the tribe of Dan migrated to Greece, and later to France and the British Isles where they established pagan priesthoods and royal dynasties of the demonic bloodline:

“The Tuatha De Danann (or Dragon Lords of Anu)…[before settling in Ireland (from about 800 B.C.)]…were the…Black Sea princes of Scythia (now Ukrane). Like the original dynastic Pharaohs, they traced their descent from the great Pendragons of Mesopotamia; from them sprang the kingly lines of the Irish Bruithnigh and the Picts of Scotland’s Caledonia. In Wales they founded the Royal House of Gwynedd, while in Cornwall in the southwest of England, they were the sacred gentry known as Pict-Sidhe.

“So, from a single caste of the original Blood Royal – whether known as the Sangréal, the Albi-gens or the Ring Lords – we discover many of the descriptive terms which sit at the very heart of popular folklore. For here, in this one noble race, we have the ‘elves’, ‘fairies’ and ‘pixies’ – not beguiling little folk, but distinguished Kings and Queens of the Dragon succession.” (Gardner, In the Realm of the Ring Lords, Pt. 1)
I expect many lies about history such as 9/11 the attack on the USS Liberty will be exposed at this time to further demonize the Jews. There will need to be enough of a backlash caused that the Jews will once more be the most hated people on the planet. Also the Antichrist will need to please the Muslims which is why the Antichrist must be anti-Semitic and also why Israel will have to be sacrificed. The only people who support Israel these days are Fox News neoconservative Christians who support Israel only because they believe that the creation of Israel in 1948 is the fulfillment of biblical prophecies. Most Christians do not understand that Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns and that the nation Israel is in reality Mystery Babylon. They believe that God will support Israel so when the Antichrist sacrifices Israel they will immediately be lost and the past 60 years of Christianity will be wiped out. From Satan’s strategic standpoint Israel makes by far the most amount of sense. 99% of Christians would be deceived rather than only the Catholics if the Vatican were Mystery Babylon. Jacob’s name was changed to ‘Israel’ he had 12 sons. His descendents are known as Israelites and are the European, Russian and Jewish people. God said he would not break his covenant with Judah. Satan on the other hand would have no problem betraying them, actually he has to because the Jews are one of the tribes of God’s chosen people. The innocent Torah and Messianic Jews will be blamed for the actions of their Kabbalistic brethren. Notice also Pierre Plantard (the father of the antichrist) was a Nazi in WWII.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Plantard
…and from 1937 began forming mystical ultranationalist associations like The French Union and French National Renewal (1941) to support a “National Revolution” based upon antisemitism and anti-Masonry. Following the dissolution of Grand Orient Freemasonry in Vichy France on 13 August 1940,[5][7] Plantard wrote a letter dated 16 December 1940 to Marshal Philippe Pétain offering his services to the collaborationist government, referring to a ‘terrible Masonic and Jewish conspiracy’.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is Israel Mystery Babylon?

Israel will not be reformed until Jesus returns. The nation of Israel is a Satanic deception which plays a massive role in the monolithic end times deception which will lead to the ‘falling away’ that Revelations talks about. This is not a rapture but a falling away from the Church. When Israel is sacrificed it will destroy much of what the last 60 years of Christianity has been based on: God’s chosen people have been returned to their homeland. From Satan’s strategic standpoint Israel is the most valuable Mystery Babylon, if Israel were to be sacrificed 99% of Christians will lose faith because “God said he would protect Israel.” Notice this plays in with the End Time prophecies. The whole world will hate the Jews because they Jews are being unfairly blamed for the actions of the tribe of Dan who have stolen their identity. Notice also Pierre Plantard (the father of the antichrist) was a Nazi in WWII!!!

Pierre Plantard
thomas.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Plantard
...and from 1937 began forming mystical ultranationalist associations like The French Union and French National Renewal (1941) to support a "National Revolution" based upon antisemitism and anti-Masonry. Following the dissolution of Grand Orient Freemasonry in Vichy France on 13 August 1940,[5][7] Plantard wrote a letter dated 16 December 1940 to Marshal Philippe Pétain offering his services to the collaborationist government, referring to a 'terrible Masonic and Jewish conspiracy'.

“I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer . . . be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. . . . Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”

Judah is just ONE tribe of Israel. Not all Israelites are Jews and not all that claim to be “Jews” are actually Jews. As absurd as it may seem to you many of those who claim to be Jews but are not are from the tribe of Dan who have stolen the identity of Judah and are no longer considered Israelites because they are not mentioned in those 12 tribes of 144,000 sealed at end times. Notice the tribe of Dan is left out of the sealed 144,000 Israelites in the bible while Judah is included. Most of the people who claim to be Jews who live in Israel are not Jews at all but are of the tribe of Dan. Dan has stolen Judah’s identity so to demonize the tribe of Judah in the end times. God said he will not turn his back on Judah, so the tribe of Dan has stolen Judah’s identity to make everyone hate the Jews.

Revelation 7:3-8 (ESV)
“Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads.” And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed.

The Lost Tribe of Dan
Several obscure prophecies in the Bible point to the fact that the tribe of Dan will produce the Antichrist. In the context of these prophecies, Samson’s riddle may be a prophecy that the descendants of the tribe of Dan will one day try to destroy the tribe of Judah in jealous revenge for God’s judgment on their idolatry. From the carcass of the young lion [Judaism] the tribe of Dan [typified by the bees] will attempt to produce a golden age [symbolized by honey]. The conspiracy of the tribe of Dan, aka the Synagogue of Satan, to steal the messianic birthright from the tribe of Judah and establish a false messianic kingdom in Israel

Jacob’s prophecy states that:
“Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse’s heels, so that his rider shall fall backward”
More strange prophetic signs of Dan’s evilness:

“...as one of the tribes of Israel Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse’s heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have waited for Thy salvation, O Lord” (Gen. 49:16-18). With this prophecy of Jacob concerning the tribe of Dan should be compared that of Moses, recorded in Deuteronomy 33:22, “And of Dan he said, Dan is a lion’s whelp: he shall leap from Bashan.” It is to be seen that both predicted evil of that tribe, around which there seems to be a cloud of mystery.

The first thing that Scripture records of Dan is his low birth. (See Gen. 30:1-6). Next, he is brought before us in Genesis 37:2, of the four sons of Bilhah and Zilpah, Dan was the oldest, being at that time twenty years of age, and so, most likely, the ringleader in the “evil” which Joseph reported to their father. Next, in Genesis 46, reference is made to the children of Jacob’s sons: the descendants of Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and the others, being specifically named in order. But when Dan is reached, the names of his sons are not given; instead, they are simply called by the tribal name—Hushim or Shuham. (See Gen. 46:23): the children born to each of Jacob’s twelve sons are carefully enumerated until Dan is reached, and then, as in Genesis 46, his descendants are not named, simply the tribal title being given. (See Num. 26:42). This concealment of the names of Dan’s children is the first indication of that silent “blotting out” of his name, which meets us in the total omission of this tribe from the genealogies recorded in 1 Chronicles 2 to 10, as well as in Revelation 7, where, again, no mention is made of any being “sealed” out of the tribe of Daniel There seems to have been an unwillingness on the part of the Holy Spirit to even mention this tribe by name. In cases where the names of all the tribes are given, Dan is generally far down, often last of all, in the list. For example, we read in Numbers 10:25, “And the standard of the camp of the children of Dan set forward, which was the rearward of all the camps throughout their hosts.” Again, Dan was the last of the tribes to receive his inheritance when Joshua divided up the land—”This is the inheritance of the tribe of the children of Dan according to their families, these cities with their villages. When they had made an end of dividing the land for inheritance by their coasts, the children of Israel gave an inheritance to Joshua” (Josh. 19:47-49). Note again that in 1 Chronicles 27:16-22, where all the tribes are referred to, Dan is mentioned last!
Putting together the several prophecies of Jacob and Moses we find two traits met in Dan—treachery “a serpent by the way, an adder in the path”; and cruelty: “Dan is a lion’s whelp; he shall leap from Bashan.” The attack of this tribe on Laish was serpentile in its cunning and lionlike in its cruel execution. Then it was that Dan leaped from Bashan, and from the slopes of Mount Hermon (which was in the territory of this tribe) like a young lion and like an adder springing on its prey. From Judges 18:30 we learn that Dan was the first of the tribes to fall into Idolatry. Apparently they remained in this awful condition right until the days of Jeroboam,
Prophecies concerning Mystery Babylon
Israel will be reformed when Jesus returns: Jesus has not returned

Youngest of end time great nations: Israel was formed in 1948.

Turned on Their Heritage: The tribe of Dan turned on their heritage as Israelites.

They do not regard the gods of their fathers. The tribe of Dan was the first tribe to fall into Idolatry.

Where our lord was crucified, where the two prophets preach and are slain : Jerusalem

City built on 7 hills: Jerusalem
List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jerusalem, Israel (see Seven hills of Jerusalem) [1], the northern summit (hill) is called Scopus [Hill One], The middle summit (hill) was called Nob [Hill Two].....

Dwells upon many waters: From this we learn that Mystery Babylon in some way dominates the peoples, multitudes, nations and languages of the world. The expressions in this passage “sits on” and “sitting on” signify a position of dominance or influence. We are not told if this position of dominance is economic, military or political in nature. However, it is probably all three.

Revelation 18: Mystery babylon encompasses whole world with its trade system, banking, corporate and commercial status

The Catholic Church is controlled by “Jews”
Plot Against the Church by Pinay
The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay

96% of worlds media controlled by 6 Jewish companies
96% of Media Owned By 6 Jewish Companies | AlterMedia International

‘Four of the largest five entertainment giants are now run or owned by Jews.
Rupert Murdoch’s NewsCorp is the only Gentile holdout. However, Rupert is as pro-Israel as any Jew, probably more so.’
The Los Angeles Jewish Times October 29 1999.

How Jewish is Hollywood – Joel Stein (Jew)
How Jewish is Hollywood? - latimes.com

Abundant in Treasures: The chairmen of the Federal Reserve have all been “Jewish”. The entire financial system Goldman Sachs, Bear Stears etc. These are “Jewish” surnames.

The vast majority of the “Russian” oligarchs who looted Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union were “Jews” who fled to Israel.
Russian Jewish oligarchs

Killed and martyred Jesus and The Saints: The Scribes and Pharisees killed Jesus, the Jews who claim to be Jews but are not and are of the tribe of Dan have started almost every war in history.
Just some modern examples:

Bolshevik Revolution 60,000,000 good well educated Christian men and women were slaughtered by those who claim to be Jews but are not.

Alexander Solzhenitzyn – 200 years together
Lydia Chukovskaya -- Interview with Solzhentisyn about "200 Years Together"

Winston Churchill – Zionism vs Bolshevism
Zionism versus Bolshevism Winston Churchill Jews Jewish

“There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution, by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek — all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing. “

Hitler had the possibility of being the Grandson of a Rothschild according to OSS psychology report on Hitler. Hitler’s grandmother worked as a maid in the Rothschild’s estate. Rothschild had a reputation of being a womanizer. Who benefitted from World War II? The New World Order always control every side in every war. Without WWII there would be no Israel.

Founded in the occult: The Rothschilds and other New World Order elitests founded Israel right before 4 blood red moons. Also the 67 war was also on four blood red moons. They practiced Astrology. Astrology as a form of divination is expressly forbidden in Scripture (Deuteronomy 18:10-14). Kaballah (Jewish Mysticism is black magic) practiced by many of the elites of the so called “Jews”

Israel has a Seal of Solomon on its flag. The traditional symbol of Judah is the Menorrah. The Hexagram was adopted by the Jews during their Babylonian captivity when they had embraced the Babylonian Mystery Religion. The Hexagram actually goes all the way back to Egypt;

“The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR…according to the Rosicrucians…was known to the ancient Egyptians.” (Graham, p. 13)

“SIX TRIANGLES…is the Egyptian hieroglyphic for the …Land of the Spirits.” (Churchward, p. 177)
The Seal of Solomon or the Hexagram is the mark of the beast by the way.

Will Use Terrorism as a Weapon – 5 dancing Israeli's arrested on 9/11
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

9/11 missing links
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7877765982288566190

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also I think this Parable is important and relevant:

Parable of the Ten Virgins

Then the Kingdom of Heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps, and went out to meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish, and five were wise. Those who were foolish, when they took their lamps, took no oil with them, but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom delayed, they all slumbered and slept. But at midnight there was a cry, "Behold! The bridegroom is coming! Come out to meet him!" Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. The foolish said to the wise, "Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out." But the wise answered, saying, "What if there isn't enough for us and you? You go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves." While they went away to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins also came, saying, "Lord, Lord, open to us." But he answered, "Most certainly I tell you, I don't know you." Watch therefore, for you don't know the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Interpretation:
Spencer W. Kimball discussed the difference between the wise and the foolish virgins and why they could not share the oil: "This was not selfishness or unkindness. The kind of oil that is needed to illuminate the way and light up the darkness is not shareable. How can one share obedience to the principle of tithing; a mind at peace from righteous living; an accumulation of knowledge? How can one share faith or testimony? How can one share attitudes or chastity.... Each must obtain that kind of oil for himself.... In the parable, oil can be purchased at the market. In our lives the oil of preparedness is accumulated drop by drop in righteous living. Fasting, family prayer... control of bodily appetites, preaching the gospel, studying the scriptures-each act of dedication and obedience is a drop added to our store. Deeds of kindness, payment of offerings and tithes, chaste thoughts and actions, marriage in the covenant for eternity-these, too, contribute importantly to the oil with which we can at midnight refuel our exhausted lamps.

Why would god turn away and say "I know you not" to the foolish Christians?

If a Christian stays willfully ignorant to the truth concerning Israel they are supporting evil. God doesn't know you.

Judge them by their fruits:
Israel's sex slavery of Eastern European women
Israel - Facts on Trafficking and Prostitution

I can't even read all of that without cringing. Its horribly sad. Also did you ever consider who the lost tribes of Israel are? By the way I'm part native american so please don't call me a racist. Jesus said preach only unto the lost children of Israel. Where did the Apostles go? Great Britain for one... You're supporting the wrong Israel

Where did the Apostles go?
http://ensignmessage.com/archives/twelveapostles.html

Upvote 0
Feb 22, 2010
✟8,672.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i never said he was....

there sure is in Rev....

the point of bringing this up, is to show that
the same word usage describes a mark here in ex13, Deut6 and Deut11, that is obviously not a literal physical mark.
no tattoo or implant...but rather an invisible mark.

and if u note closely that verse 16 and 17 define God as being against any that fail in what is described here...
which is basically keeping the first commandment..

it is no coincidence that this is what Satan causes them to do in the end times...
worship him as God.

he will accomplish this by pretending to be the returning Jesus Christ,
and he will immidiately bring a world peace as most all believe his lies, at least at first.

Totally disagree with your interpretation of the 'mark'

Graven

charagma (G5480), from charasso, "to engrave" (akin to charakter, "an impress," RV, marg., of Heb_1:3), denotes (a) "a mark" or "stamp," e.g., Rev_13:16, Rev_13:17; Rev_14:9, Rev_14:11; Rev_16:2; Rev_19:20; Rev_20:4; Rev_15:2 in some mss.; (b) "a thing graven," Act_17:29.

Act 17:29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

All these verses show that receiving the 'mark of the beast' and 'worshiping' the beast, are two different actions.

Rev_14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

Rev_14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rev_16:2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
Rev_19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev_20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,183.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well, tattoos are becoming ever more popular. And people are getting them despite the command of God to not get tatoo marks, and to not cut oneself. People have thrown that away as silly. Well we shall see. Even "Christians" are getting tattoos, and practicing yoga and tai chi.Christians are also very tech savy. I don't know what form the mark of the beast will take, but, I believe it will be visible. I taught my children from babies that they should not take marks on their bodies. I taught them about the mark of the beast, and about how it will be in/on the right hand or in the forehead. But the admonition against tattoo marks is mostly what I taught. My children still abide by this admonition to avoid tattoos and are teaching their children the same.My children are in their 30's and 40's. Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. Start training your children about the mark, and about what God says about tattoos and cutting themselves. That will do more for your children than reading many articles and books.

Of course, the taking of the mark (imho) will be spiritual as well. I do not believe anyone will be held down and forced against their own will to take the mark. The taking if the mark will be (inho) both physical and spiritual. Kind of like receiving Christ. In one's heart, one turns to money and the physical manifestation of taking a physical mark(like baptism) comes after one has already decided in one's heart which position he desires to take. If course that is the simple way I understand it.

As for people losing their faith, If people turn from Jesus, where will they go? To whom will they turn? Jesus has eternal life. What other source will they seek? It is a puzzle to me.I hear folks all the time say they are losing their faith. What will they turn to when they turn away from the very source of life? Turning is not an option for me, no matter how crazy things might look. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
i think it has to do with the two beasts....

the first is political, the second is religious.

worship
proskunew
proskuneo
pros-koo-neh'-o
from proV - pros 4314 and a probable derivative of kuwn - kuon 2965 (meaning to kiss, like a dog licking his master's hand); to fawn or crouch to, i.e. (literally or figuratively) prostrate oneself in homage (do reverence to, adore):--worship.

so whether you fall for the political beasts seduction, or the false Christ beast's seduction,
your in trouble...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why Solomon?

According to 1 Kings 11:4 Solomon’s “wives turned his heart after other gods”, their own national deities, to whom Solomon built temples, thus incurring divine anger and retribution in the form of the division of the kingdom after Solomon’s death. (1 Kings 11:9-13)

1 Kings 11 describes Solomon’s descent into idolatry, particularly his turning after Ashtoreth, the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom, the abomination of the Ammonites. In Deuteronomy 17:16-17, a king is commanded not to multiply horses or wives, neither greatly multiply to himself gold or silver. Solomon sins in all three of these areas. Solomon collects 666 talents of gold each year, (1 Kings 10:14) a huge amount of money for a small nation like Israel. Solomon gathers a large number of horses and chariots and even brings in horses from Egypt. Just as Deuteronomy 17 warns, collecting horses and chariots takes Israel back to Egypt. Finally, Solomon marries foreign women, and these women turn Solomon to other gods.

And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart had turned away from the Lord, the God of Israel, who had appeared to him twice and had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods. But he did not keep what the LORD commanded. Therefore the Lord said to Solomon, “Since this has been your practice and you have not kept my covenant and my statutes that I have commanded you, I will surely tear the kingdom from you and will give it to your servant. Yet for the sake of David your father I will not do it in your days, but I will tear it out of the hand of your son. However, I will not tear away all the kingdom, but I will give one tribe to your son, for the sake of David my servant and for the sake of Jerusalem that I have chosen.

The Lesser Key of Solomon
http://www.sacred-texts.com/grim/lks/index.htm

“The Lesser Key of Solomon,” is a very popular anonymous 17th century occult Grimoire, it contains detailed descriptions of 72 demons who were sealed by King Solomon with a magic ring with a Hexagram on it. It also details the conjurations needed to evoke and oblige them to do the will of the conjurer. It describes the protective signs and rituals to be performed, the actions necessary to prevent the spirits from gaining control, the preparations prior to the invocations, and instructions on how to make the necessary instruments for the execution of these rituals. The bizarre thing about all occult mystical systems from Kabbalah to The Mystery Religions in the middle east in the 9th, 10th, 11th century etc to Aleister Crowley's work is the story is all very much the same, Solomon sealed 72 demons with a Hexagram. A Hexagram is needed to summon those very same demons during rituals. Also both Talmudic Jews and Islam regard Solomon as a prophet. A prophet of Lucifer sure but certainly not a Christian prophet. I think its kind of creepy how Islam promises 72 virgins or raisins or whatever depending on whom you ask when they die... Satan mocking the Muslims?

From Ars Goetia (2nd book of Lesser Key of Solomon)
200px-Goetia2.jpg

The circle and triangle, used in the evocation of the seventy-two spirits of the Goetia. The magician would stand within the circle and the spirit was believed to appear within the triangle. Notice the Hexagram is the symbol used in the invocation of Demons.

Eligos the 15th sealed demon(also Abigor or Eligor) is a Great Duke of Hell
Abigor.jpg

Almost all Grimoire's are based on teachings supposedly handed down from Solomon. Why is Solomon so knwoledgable about magick? He asked for WISDOM as a reward from God before he turned on him. No man had ever been as wise as Solomon and no man ever will be. The grimoire Testament of Solomon is largely based upon the supposed teachings of the Biblical king Solomon, and also included ideas such as prayers and a ritual circle, with the mystical purpose of having visions of God, Hell and Purgatory, and gaining much wisdom and knowledge as a result. Another was the Hebrew Sefer Raziel Ha-Malakh, translated in Europe as the Liber Razielis Archangeli.

The 'star of david' is not Judah's symbol, Judah's symbol is the Menorah!
From the occult Grimoire Sefer Raziel Ha-Malakh writted by Kabbalist..

jewishoccult.png

A later book also claiming to have been written by Solomon was originally written in Greek during the 15th Century, where it was known as the Magical Treatise of Solomon or the Little Key of the Whole Art of Hygromancy, Found by Several Craftmen and by the Holy Prophet Solomon. In the 16th Century this work had been translated into Latin and Italian. Another is the Magical Treatise of Solomon. It all goes back to Solomon, Solomon provided the keys to black magick!!!

Madame Blavatsky of the occult Theosophical Society
blavatsky-1.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
By the way if anyone is interested in reading a particularly disturbing (he boasts of sacrificing thousands of children) but insightful look at what occultists do there is an interesting Grimoire from an occultist from the 15th century please only read if you are very strong in your faith and say prayers before hand just as a precaution as you should do anytime you are researching evil. I don't recommend reading any of the rituals and stuff only his introduction story which talks about his life. I think many of the horrible thinks like adultery and such are caused by black magick and Satan's influence, maybe thats why God wants us to be so forgiving to one another? Also its why its so important to be a Christian but also live the Christian life, no drugs, no sinning so we can come under the protection of Christ

Send me a pm if you are interested.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My view on the mark of the beast is this;

Those who have the seal of God written on their foreheads (Those who keep the commandments written in their mind and hearts) and accept Jesus Christ will be saved and will not receive the mark of the beast.

Those who do not have the seal of God will take the mark out of fear, pressure and being afraid of loosing their life that they will go along with whatever they are told to do. That will include, worshiping the beast and it's image. You cannot serve two masters. "You either love the one and hate the other."

To me the mark of the beast or the mark (seal of God) "IS" a spiritual mark as well as a psychical mark but I also think that it comes in different forms and actions that the person does. To those people who have the testimony of Jesus Christ and keep God's commandments written on their hearts and not on stone, follow God's laws, keeps it and believes in Jesus Christ in thought and action. They have the mark of God, sealed on their foreheads, hearts by what they do, think and believe.

The same goes for the mark of the beast, people who continually sin and do not believe in God and Jesus, take part in any occult, witchcraft or any form of Santainc acts will fall away. The system is another form of this mark that will be implemented when the Antichrist comes to power, will be in a form of a chip or some identification that in order to "BUY or SELL" you must take the mark.

He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).

I feel that so much pressure will be upon the people of this world and they are desperately looking for someone to save them. That's where the Antichrist comes in to play, to act like he is the "messiah" the "Christ" (not Jesus himself) and people will see his miracles and believe in him that he is the one to save them.

They will worship him and believe in him that he has come to bring peace. That means they will then have to become part of the system that he orders the governments to setup. That's the choice people, including Christians will have to make. Those who have the seal of God will know these warnings and see the signs that they will not in any way take the mark (worship the beast or become part of the system) even though it would lead them to death.

We must though be alert and aware of the signs, the Devil will try and catch mankind out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi MasterRich. I think you are definitely right on about God's seal on the forehead. I've also heard that God's seal on your hand represents your works.

I think regardless if the Beasts mark is spiritual or a physical mark the holy spirit will help guide true Christians when the time comes.

God bless

Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
wilcock.jpg

David Wilcock the Satanist part 1

David Wilcock is the numero uno in the 2012 New Age movement. When I was an atheist I used to dismiss him as a harmless conman with a penchant for outrageous stories with his self-debasing promotion of other known fraudsters and hoaxers. When I first watched 2012 Enigma I had to turn it off because it was just too hard to take seriously because of his goofy claims that he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.
davidwilcockcacey.jpg

With the assistance of good angles and lighting he also likes to force his friends and family to pose like some of his favorite heroes of old (anyone of historical significance who bares a slight resemblance) Sure our world is getting worse and worse every year and desperately needs its savior but apparently the best the universe could come up with is David Wilcock and his team of super goofs to save the planet and herald in the new era.
wilcockfriend.png

Wilcock sees a connection between friend Chris R and Morton Blumenthal (Morton Blumenthal was heavily involved in Cayce’s work, using his readings to win in the stock market).
wilcockfather.png

^Like father like son, Wilcock’s father believes he’s the reincarnation of General Denikin, apparently facial hair preference is preserved in the reincarnation process.
wilcockbrother.png

Wilcock’s brother, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Grand Duke Dmitri Pavlovich reincarnated as David Wilcock’s brother!
DavidWilcockRasputin.jpg

David Wilcock was also Rasputin. Such a striking resemblance.

Now that I’m a Christian I see how 2012 and Wilcock play into the end time deceptions. David Wilcock claims to channel a spririt / extraterrestrial entity named Ra. Obviously the bible says that people who do such things are contacting demons. David Wilcock’s philosophy comes from a book allegedly also channeled from Ra called ‘The Law of One’ Anything to do with Egyptology is Satanic. The Satanic cult otherwise known as Freemasonry is the modern expression of the Egyptian Occult mystery schools. Albert Pike’s assertion in Morals & Dogma, that “Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries “, which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries!

Ra is the Sun god of ancient Egypt. As elaborated in 33rd degree Freemason Albert Pikes in his book Morals and Dogma: all pagan and mystery religions worship the same gods just under different names, each culture have the same stories for their gods independent of where they are located in the world. Ra is Zeus is Helios etc. There is even the story of Cain and Abel only Cain is depicted as the good guy. The pagans all come in contact with the same demonic entities through drugs (sorcery) and magickal systems like Kabbalah or Egyptian Magic or Wicca. This is why many different cultures from the East and West acknowledge 2012 as the day of spiritual ascension. 12/21/12 Using occult numerology the date adds up to 333. Half of 666. An occultist assigns the number ’333′ to “death, resurrection, and ascension”, and consider it to be most powerful.
crowley.jpg

Notice Aleister Crowley's hat has an Illuminati pyramid within a hexagram.

The “New Age” movement which will herald in the Antichrist was started by renowned occult author and Satanist Aleister Crowley. Initiated to the highest levels of Freemasonry and high priest of the Golden Dawn, Aleister Crowley said “A white male child of perfect innocence and intelligence makes the most suitable victim.” Most New Agers / occultists identify December 21 2012 as the day of ascension as noted by Robert Anton Wilson fellow author and occultist
here
2012 UFO theorist David Icke:
David Icke

David Icke is a fan of the Satanic Talmudic mystic system known as Kabbalah. LSD guru Timothy Leary likewise claims 2012 as the year of ‘Spiritual Ascension.’ Timothy Leary was a Crowley enthusiast. He said: “I’ve been an admirer of Aleister Crowley. I think that I’m carrying on much of the work that he started over a hundred years ago … He was in favor of finding yourself, and ‘Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.’

‘The Law of One’ regarding Aleister Crowley
Questioner: The entity Aleister Crowley wrote “Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law.” He was obviously of some understanding of the Law of One. Where is this entity now?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity is within your inner planes. This entity is in an healing process.
Questioner: Did this entity, then, even though he intellectually understood the Law of One, misuse it and have to go through this healing process?
Ra: I am Ra. This entity became, may we use the vibration sound complex, overstimulated with the true nature of things. This over-stimulation resulted in behavior that was beyond the conscious control of the entity. The entity thus, in many attempts to go through the process
of balancing, as we have described the various centers beginning with the red ray and moving upwards, became somewhat overly impressed or caught up in this process and became alienated from other-selves. This entity was positive. However, its journey was difficult due to the inability to use, synthesize, and harmonize the understandings of the desires of the self so that it might have shared, in full compassion, with other-selves. This entity thus became very unhealthy, as you may call it, in a spiritual complex manner, and it is necessary for those with this type of distortion towards inner pain to be nurtured in the inner planes until such an entity is capable of viewing the experiences again with the lack of distortion towards pain.

continued in a bit

Last edited:
Upvote 0