Mark of the beast is NOT the microchip! Urgent coming 2013 probably, Please read!

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi John I agree with the reply you made regarding my post. Will take a look at those videos later and I took a brief look on the first youtube video and moment i started reading comments my spirit did a 360 turn on my stomach. I won't post them but that was enough to just close that page down not even watching the video.

I can't believe the comments some of those people make on that video :o:cry:

As Jesus did say there are many false Christs and they are all around

At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'Look, there he is!' do not believe it."

Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi John I agree with the reply you made regarding my post. Will take a look at those videos later and I took a brief look on the first youtube video and moment i started reading comments my spirit did a 360 turn on my stomach. I won't post them but that was enough to just close that page down not even watching the video.

I can't believe the comments some of those people make on that video :o:cry:

As Jesus did say there are many false Christs and they are all around

I try not to read anymore comments on youtube video's honestly. People were making fun Analiesse Michel in the exorcism footage of Analiesse Michel the possessed girl that the movie "Exorcism of Emily Rose" was based off of...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n9vK0_mdk

I think we definitely deserve tribulation we need it we have it coming

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Analyzing and dissecting David Wilcock’s Satanic propaganda.
http://whitesareisrael.wordpress.com/2011/08/04/david-wilcock-the-satanist-part-2/

2012 Event Horizon – David Wilcock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEyqT2_ricA

David Wilcock:
“We’ve come across information that has been kept secret for thousands of years through this information what becomes possible is Apotheosis: humans becomes gods.”

I believe this ascension that they are talking about is nothing more than demonic possession on a massive scale.

In the garden of Eden Satan appeals to Eve’s imagination. “You will be like God!”, “You will be enlightened, knowing good and evil” were Satan’s promises to her if she ate the forbidden fruit. Satan has long lured people into his grasp by giving practitioners of his dark art special powers.

Bare-Faced Messiah: Chapter 8
L Ron Hubbard was the creator of Scientology and an occultist who called Aleister Crowley his very deer friend and whom practiced black magick with Jack Parsons the leader of the OTO in America. In the biography and expose “Bare Faced Messiah.” Ex-Scientologists claim that L Ron Hubbard was a brilliant hypnotist ‘He never told me where he learned hypnotism, but he was certainly a great hypnotist. There were certain people he could hypnotize instantly. He would talk to them for a few moments, take their mind in a certain direction, then just say “Sleep!”‘[13]

Bare-Faced Messiah: Chapter 12
Ray Kemp, who had no doubt that Hubbard possessed supernatural powers. ‘He could certainly move clouds around in the sky,’ said Kemp. ‘I saw him do that. If there were a lot of little puffy clouds in the sky he could move one in one direction and one in another and then get them to join up. It was nothing particularly special for him; it was just a fun thing to do.’ In the documentary “They Sold Their Soul for Rock and Roll” Elvis apparently had similar powers that were described by friends of Elvis.

Quick personal story. I used to be very depressed and spiritually lost and did a lot of drugs. One time when I was first getting into methamphetamine I was sitting with a friend of mine when all the sudden we both felt like there was someone else in the room. I kept looking over at the coat hanger in the room which is where I perceived this entity to be, it seemed like it slowly kept turning its face so as to look at me. My friend also picked up on this. I wasn’t afraid or anything so I began to talk to it I said ‘Hi’ and perhaps a couple other things though I don’t remember. While I was sitting there I began to see very elaborate patterns also my imagination became very overactive, the patterns were completely different from the visuals one gets on acid or another hallucinogenic. These were real patterns that actually exist but that I just couldn’t normally see. I could pick out infinite amounts of bear faces in any textured surface. It was bizarre. I thought I had unlocked some great part of my mind and that is why I was able to see these. I noticed something similar happened to the ‘schizophrenic’ (possessed) John Nash in the movie “A Beautiful Mind” where he looks up in the stars and pointed out the Umbrella. I now know that I was really possessed and it was a far more intellectually superior demon who had infiltrated my mind and was allowing me to see these. At the time I thought it was such an interesting experience, needless to say it started a long downward spiral of methamphetamine abuse which almost ruined my life.

Anyways back on topic with David Wilcock

David Wilcock:
“There is a whole religious conspiracy that happened that say Jesus never existed. That it was all a bunch of extrapolations based on various historical figures then consolidated into what is known today as the New Testament. I would propose that it is impossible for such an enduring legend that so many people followed with such passion to be concocted by some sort of mishmash of spiritual leaders concocted together. I do believe these things happened. I do believe they have also been greatly misunderstood.”

Its remarkable how so many Satanic deceptions all fit together so perfectly. David Wilcock here is alluding to the Dan Brown Merovingian deception (Jesus had children with Mary Magdalene and his line has been preserved and protected by the Knights Templar.) He is also alluding to a very old Satanic plot that Christ was just a made up name that was stolen from the Hindu god Krishna,. Satan knew that someone named Jesus Christ would be born who would be the son of God so he preemptively attacked the divinity of Jesus and the credibility of the New Testament by presenting himself as Krishna to the Hindus. Very clever and effective attacking Jesus before he was even born! There are even very many similarities between the story of Jesus and the story of Krishna.

Christ-Krishna Connection: Similarities in the Life & Teachings of Christ & Krishna

Both are believed to be sons of God, since they were divinely conceived
The birth of both Jesus of Nazareth and Krishna of Dwarka and their God-designed missions were foretold
Both were born at unusual places — Christ in a lowly manger and Krishna in a prison cell
Both were divinely saved from death pronouncements
Evil forces pursued both Christ and Krishna in vain
Christ is often depicted as a shepherd; Krishna was a cowherd
Both appeared at a critical time when their respective countries were in a torpid state
Both died of wounds caused by sharp weapons — Christ by nails and Krishna by an arrow
The teachings of both are very similar — both emphasize love and peace
Is Krishna a god of love and peace? Krishna is believed to be a god of love and peace to very idealistic liberal types.

Did John Lennon Sell His Soul to The Devil?
A new book called “The Lennon Prophecy” alleges that John Lennon sold his soul to the Devil. If Krishna was good or even if he was the same God as the Christian god like the New Agers claim why would known Occultists like the Beatles who were Satanists who claimed they loved and respected Aleister Crowley trick people into worshiping Krishna in their song “My Sweet Lord.”

Evil Beatles

People who would normally be offended by someone praising “Hare Krishna my sweet Lord,” were caught off guard by the way the song was arranged. The listener would follow along with the words “Hallelujah, my sweet Lord” several times before it subtly changed to “Hare Krishna, my sweet Lord.”
EvilBeatlesLennonSalute.jpg

Paul McCartney making the 6 symbol while John Lennon makes the horns.

David Wilock:
“There is not going to be a second coming of Christ, however the Casey readings are adament in saying the second coming of Christ is you! Its all of us, its the awakening of the Christ principle in humanity, I’m not trying to force Christianity down your throat but every single ancient tradition in history has documented records of angels and gods…”

Wilcock once again promotes the same deception that we are all gods. Then unbelievably he claim that this is all Christian doctrine. I doubt any “Christians” in Wilcock’s audience have ever seen the inside of their bible.

David Wilcock:
“All religions are the truth, all religions have everything you need to follow the way of god. It doesn’t have to be my god is the only god, my god is the only right god”

Wilcock now promoting all inclusive one world religion.

David Wilcock:
“The greatest gift that this being (God) has given us is the opportunity to discover we are one with it in our own way, without anyone telling us what to believe or what to do or how to think, its our path and we can do anything we want, if we start infringing on someone else’s free will, it is a design of the universe that whatever we measure out to others will come back to ourselves. You can practice the negative path if you want to. You can infringe on someone else’s freewill you can manipulate them, you can lie to them, you can steal from them, leave them unemployed, and homeless and hungry, but you will be stolen from, lied too, manipulated, controlled, beaten, abused, raped… and you have to be!”

Wow! David Wilcock is that those who dare to infringe upon others freewill (Aleister Crowley – Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law) who prevent and hold back spiritual ascension in 2012 have to be BEATEN, ABUSED, AND RAPED!!! I wonder who will be the ones who will argue with their desire to do whatever they want? It will be Christians who use God’s word and his commandments for their law. Unfortunately we will be the victims of these horrible crimes. I don’t believe in a pretribulation rapture I think it is another deception intended to make Christians lose faith when the are not whisked away when it hits the fan. Many of the elect will be beheaded it states in the bible. There will be many martyrs at this time.

Continued later…

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The lost tribes are white Europeans, this is very important because it relates to an end time deception.
White Caucasians are the Lost Tribes of Israel « whitesareisrael

There are 3 main racial groupings according to scientists based on skull shape and hair texture evidence.

Caucasoid: The white, Jewish, and middle eastern people.
Mongoloid: Asian and peoples of the Americas.
Negroid: the ancient Egyptians, Ethiopians, Sub-Saharan Africans.

Sure enough scripture supports this scientific fact
Genesis 9:18 And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham [is] the father of Canaan.
Genesis 9:19 These [are] the three sons of Noah: and of them was the whole earth overspread.
At the tower of Babel god separated everyone and confused their languages. He also instilled within everyone nationalism. From Babel God scattered all the tribes in their own direction.

Hamitic tribes went into modern day Africa.
The Descendants of Ham: The Descendants of Ham: The Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites. Gen. 10:6-20.
Cush: Ethiopians the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία “Ethiopia.”
Mizraim: The Hebrew name for the land of Egypt refers to areas of upper and lower Nile River of Egypt thus a reference to Egyptians.
Phut: Generally associated with the Egyptians and more specifically Libya.
Canaan: The area settled by Canaan and his sons was west of the River Jordan.
Sidon (Zidon): Hebrew name stood for the whole Phoenician coast.
Further evidence that Hamites are black:
Zipporah the Cu$hite (sry word filter lol) described her homeland from Africa: “Stranger, this land is called Libya {an ancient name for the African continent}. It is inhabited by tribes of various peoples, Ethiopians, dark men. One man is the ruler of the land: he is both king and general. He rules the state, judges the people, and is priest. This man is my father {Jethro} and theirs.” Book of Numbers 12:1. Exagoge 60-65 by Ezekiel the Tragedian (fragments reproduced in Eusebius)
The rhetorical question “Can the Cu$hite change his skin?” in Jeremiah 13:23 implies people of a markedly different skin color from the Israelites, probably an African people; also, the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία “Ethiopia.”
Are Canaanites Africans who migrated south of the Sahara? Noah cursed only Canaan of Ham’s sons. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. The Arabs (Shemitic Edomites) enslaved blacks for 1000 years before whites ever started enslaving them. Talmudic Jews brought Hamitic Canaanites over on the slave ships and unfortunately, through Kabbalistic Freemason Satanists who founded America, this curse was used to justify slavery in America, of note only 1-3% of whites in America owned slaves. The reason for this conspiracy of Satan was to instill within white Israelites such a guilt complex that they would blame Christianity for the horrible practice of slavery and inevitably accept the ‘Afro-centrist’ Israelite theory as one of Satan’s end time’s deceptions.
Genesis 9:26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
Genesis 9:27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
The Descendants Shem: The people from the Middle East and Southern Asia. (Gen. 10:21-32.)
Eber: Abraham was the sixth generation of Eber who settled in Mesopotamia in the area of Ur of the Chaldees (Gen. 11).
Elam: Geographically the region beyond the Tigris River, east of Babylonia. The Elamites became a strong nation and were recognized as sovereign by the Babylonian states.
Asshur: The Assyrians of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
Lud: The Lydians from Asia Minor.
Aram: Aramaeans of Mesopotamia and Syria

The Descendants of Japheth: The descendents of Japheth are harder to identify by tribe, however they are Mongoloid people who initially went north and inhabited Europe before being later displaced by the Israelites after being freed from their Assyrian captivity. The Japhethites later migrated east into China, Japan and the Americas. The reason why many people mistake the Japhethites as being white Caucasians is because the lost children of Israel also migrated north and displaced the Japhetites and kept many of the names of the places they inhabited.

Continued later…
http://whitesareisrael.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/white-caucasians-are-the-lost-tribes-of-israel/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Are white people Japhethites or Israelites?
Israelites descended from Abraham who was a Shemite of the nation of Eber. We know who the rest of Shem’s descendents are today, most of them still inhabiting the middle east. It would be impossible for white people to have descended from Japheth as white people, Jews, Arabs, Syrians etc are all of the same racial group caucasoid judging by their skull shape and hair texture. All are descendents of Shem.
Jacob was the first Israelite. God changed Jacob’s name to Israel. All of his descendents are Israelites. Judah is only one tribe of Israel. The rest of the tribes are ‘lost.’
Jacob was a ‘smooth’ man while his brother Esau was a red man and hairy.
The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau. (Genesis 25:25)
And Jacob said to Rebekah his mother, Behold, Esau my brother is a hairy man, and I am a smooth man. (Genesis 27:11)
While natives of the Americas are red they are certainly not hairy. The only group that fits this description are the Arab peoples. Which makes sense because Arab’s are also Shemitic Caucasoids as white people are.

Israelites had colorful hair and ‘beautiful’ eyes.
(1 Samuel 16:12) So he sent and made him come in. Now he had red hair and beautiful eyes and pleasing looks. (Bible in Basic English)
So Israelites have colorful hair and assumingly colorful eyes as well. All blue eyed people share the same common ancestor. Jacob is this common ancestor. Obviously Jews have blue eyes and multicolored hair as do white Caucasians. So once again the whites are Japhethites theory is in trouble. Obviously as quoted earlier Israelite skin color is white seeing that it was radically different from the people of Ethiopia.
Cu[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]e Zipporah described her homeland from Africa: “Stranger, this land is called Libya {an ancient name for the African continent}. It is inhabited by tribes of various peoples, Ethiopians, dark men. One man is the ruler of the land: he is both king and general. He rules the state, judges the people, and is priest. This man is my father {Jethro} and theirs.” Book of Numbers 12:1. Exagoge 60-65 by Ezekiel the Tragedian (fragments reproduced in Eusebius)
The rhetorical question “Can the Cu[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]e change his skin?” in Jeremiah 13:23 implies people of a markedly different skin color from the Israelites, probably an African people; also, the Septuagint uniformly translates Cush as Αἰθιοπία “Ethiopia.”

Continued in a bit

http://whitesareisrael.wordpress.com/2011/08/09/white-caucasians-are-the-lost-tribes-of-israel/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

johnd1987

Jul 23, 2011
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
strong correlation to Islam (antichrist religion) end times prophecy

Islam’s End Time Prophecy
Abu Dawud At-Tayalisi recorded from Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah said…
A beast will emerge from the earth, and with it will be the staff of Musa and the ring of Sulayman (Note: Solomon’s ring had a Hexagram on it, it was used to control demons) peace be upon them both. It will strike the nose of the disbelievers with the staff, and it will make the face of the believer bright with the ring, until when people gather to eat, they will be able to recognize the believers from the disbelievers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

youngdisciplectl3

Dec 31, 2011
West Virginia
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Lets just know that if anyone tries to put anything on/in our hand or forehead allowing us to buy or sell things then we better not do it.

People say, well we all know better to not take the mark especialy if it is an obvious bar-code tattoo. Yes, we may know better, but not trusting in God and giving into fears of starving to death may lead people to take the mark. Never underestimate what people will do when they feel desperate.

People may start to understand they are taking the mark but then ignore their conscious because they don't trust Jesus to either feed them or they don't trust that God will reward their sacrafice.

Upvote 0

youngdisciplectl3

Dec 31, 2011
West Virginia
✟8,314.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Just imagine an economic collapse. A couple weeks in the food shelves are empty. A "great" leader comes on your tv to "save the day" saying, "We have a great new system to get you and your family fed, but to prove you are a citizen and not a terrorist, etc... you must get this mark/chip. We know a mark seems a little extreme, but we are facing extreme problems, so we must put forth extreme solutions. Cards are too easily lost and too many fraudulent cards are out there. Oh and by the way, if you don't take this mark, you will be considered a terrorist and put to death because only terrorists don't want a reliable id in them"

People might beg for the mark of the beast if they're scared enough or starving.

Upvote 0
Feb 5, 2012
Canada
✟7,738.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John, I admire you for your in depth investigation and knowledge of the occult, but I truly do not wish to know any of it that deeply. It becomes like a filthy, film and stain upon me and I would rather keep my distance from it. Just as the Lord tells us not to take part; I feel just dipping a toe in the stuff is bad for us. We should be studying God's Word and responding to it. I know we must know our enemy but we don't need to become so involved that we forget that the Bible gives us everything we need to know and what it doesn't give is, well, I believe there is a reason God didn't want us to know. To study the evil works of men can't be good for any of us, especially if what they write and believe comes from Satan. Anything given to them, from him, must be a lie because he is the prince of lies.

Just seeing all that crazy, occultish stuff you have posted gives me feelings of evil.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bible2

johnd1987 said in post #1:

Mark of the beast is NOT the microchip!

That's right.

For while the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) could seek to inject RFID microchips into everyone (which could be used like debit cards), the microchips would be separate from the actual "mark of the beast" (Revelation 16:2, Revelation 13:16-18). For Revelation 13:17b-18 shows that the mark won't be a microchip, but only the Antichrist's name or the gematrial number of his name. Also, the original Greek of Revelation 13:16 shows that the mark will be placed only "on" (epi), not inside, people's right hands or foreheads; and probably through scarification. For one of the definitions of "charagma" (the original Greek word used in Revelation 13:16 to refer to the mark) is a scratch or etching, and scarification is the scratching or etching (i.e. the cutting) of the skin to leave a permanent mark. The reason people will be given the mark in Revelation 13:16, in the context of what had been shown just previously in Revelation 13:4,8,15, will be to serve as a visible indicator to other people that they're loyal worshippers of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan) himself (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9) and of the Antichrist and his image (Revelation 13:4,8,15), just as some Luciferians today put a mark on themselves by scarification.

The mark will consist of only the name of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) "or" the gematrial number of his name (Revelation 13:17-18), meaning that the mark will be the Antichrist's name for some people and the gematrial number of his name for other people. And the mark will be placed only on the right hands (probably on the palms) of people "or" on their foreheads (Revelation 13:16), meaning that it will be placed on the right hands of some people and on the foreheads of other people.

Those who refuse to receive the mark of the Antichrist won't be allowed to buy or sell anything (Revelation 13:17), and they will be executed by being beheaded if they refuse to worship the Antichrist and his image (Revelation 13:15, Revelation 20:4). Christians must be willing to suffer this fate rather than agree to receive the mark of the Antichrist or worship him or his image, for those who agree to do those things (even if they're Christians) will suffer God's wrath in fire and brimstone forever (Revelation 14:9-13), whereas those Christians who refuse to do those things, even though they will be beheaded, they will subsequently be physically resurrected into immortality (along with the rest of the church) at Jesus' second coming (Revelation 20:4-6, 1 Corinthians 15:21-23,52-58). And even before their physical resurrection, at the moment of their death their still-conscious souls will be brought into the presence of Jesus himself in heaven (cf. 2 Corinthians 5:8, Philippians 1:21,23, Revelation 6:9-10, Luke 23:43,46).

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

johnd1987 said in post #1:

Satan is working on a lot of counterfeits to deceive well meaning Christians, please don’t fall for these.

Indeed.

For instead of having the Antichrist's name engraved on their right hands or foreheads, some of his worshippers will have the gematrial number of his name (Revelation 13:17c-18) engraved on their right hands or foreheads. The gematrial number of the Antichrist's name is 666 (Revelation 13:17b-18). But because some people could refuse to have this number placed on their bodies, in order to make a mark of 666 acceptable to all people, it could be disguised to look like something else in those cases where people demand something other than "666". For example, it could be disguised in some cases to look like "777", "WWW", "VVV", "|| || ||", or "FFF". For the sixth letter of the ancient Hebrew alphabet (Vav) represents the number 6, but it looks like a "7", and it's transliterated into English either as a "W" or a "V". Also, two thin vertical lines "||" represent the number 6 on many UPC codes. And the letter "F" also has a numerical value of 6, in English gematria.

In a curious coincidence, "FFF" also stands for an extremely powerful type of nuclear bomb: Fission-Fusion-Fission. Could this be the type of bomb with which the ten kings of the Antichrist's empire will burn up the cities of the world near the end of the coming tribulation (Revelation 17:12,16-17a, Revelation 16:19, Revelation 19:2,11)?

The "WWW" which has been placed on many web addresses, and the "|| || ||" which has been placed across many UPC codes on products, are harbingers of when Lucifer (the dragon, Satan) will give the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) ownership of everything on the earth (Revelation 13:2c, cf. Luke 4:7), and of the Antichrist's placing of his "brand" on everything, like a rancher places his "brand" on all his cattle. For both "WWW" and "|| || ||" are disguised representations of the gematrial number of the Antichrist's own, personal name (Revelation 13:17c-18). But Revelation 13:16 isn't fulfilled by some web addresses having "WWW", nor by some products having "|| || ||" on their UPC codes (i.e. having an "||" at the beginning, middle, and end of their UPC codes), because Revelation 13:16 refers only to when people themselves will be given the Antichrist's mark, either on their right hands or their foreheads.

Revelation 13:18 Here is WISDOM.

The "wisdom" given in Revelation 13:18 is that 666 is the number of the Antichrist's name (Revelation 13:17c-18), and the "understanding" referred to in Revelation 13:18 as being required to properly "count", to add up, the number of his name, is having an understanding of gematria, which scripture itself employs with the three Greek letters at the very end of Revelation 13:18 (in the original Greek Textus Receptus), and which scriptural gematria, sadly, many Christians today are either completely unaware of, or, even if they know about it, they simply refuse to employ it, mistakenly thinking that it's occult numerology/divination.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
For while the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) could seek to inject RFID microchips into everyone (which could be used like debit cards), the microchips would be separate from the actual "mark of the beast" (Revelation 16:2, Revelation 13:16-18). For Revelation 13:17b-18 shows that the mark won't be a microchip, but only the Antichrist's name or the gematrial number of his name. Also, the original Greek of Revelation 13:16 shows that the mark will be placed only "on" (epi), not inside, people's right hands or foreheads; and probably through scarification. For one of the definitions of "charagma" (the original Greek word used in Revelation 13:16 to refer to the mark) is a scratch or etching, and scarification is the scratching or etching (i.e. the cutting) of the skin to leave a permanent mark. The reason people will be given the mark in Revelation 13:16, in the context of what had been shown just previously in Revelation 13:4,8,15, will be to serve as a visible indicator to other people that they're loyal worshippers of Lucifer (the dragon, Satan) himself (Revelation 13:4, Revelation 12:9) and of the Antichrist and his image (Revelation 13:4,8,15), just as some Luciferians today put a mark on themselves by scarification.

The mark will consist of only the name of the Antichrist (the individual-man aspect of the beast) "or" the gematrial number of his name (Revelation 13:17-18), meaning that the mark will be the Antichrist's name for some people and the gematrial number of his name for other people. And the mark will be placed only on the right hands (probably on the palms) of people "or" on their foreheads (Revelation 13:16), meaning that it will be placed on the right hands of some people and on the foreheads of other people.

Those who refuse to receive the mark of the Antichrist won't be allowed to buy or sell anything (Revelation 13:17), and they will be executed by being beheaded if they refuse to worship the Antichrist and his image (Revelation 13:15, Revelation 20:4).

15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years.

Christians must be willing to suffer this fate rather than agree to receive the mark of the Antichrist or worship him or his image, for those who agree to do those things (even if they're Christians) will suffer God's wrath in fire and brimstone forever (Revelation 14:9-13), whereas those Christians who refuse to do those things, even though they will be beheaded, they will subsequently be physically resurrected into immortality (along with the rest of the church) at Jesus' second coming (Revelation 20:4-6, 1 Corinthians 15:21-23,52-58). And even before their physical resurrection, at the moment of their death their still-conscious souls will be brought into the presence of Jesus himself in heaven (cf. 2 Corinthians 5:8, Philippians 1:21,23, Revelation 6:9-10, Luke 23:43,46).

It seems that it is for not worshipping the beast or his image, that is the cause of the beheading, and not specifically for not having the mark. The mark appears to be related to buying and selling.
I watched a video by Perry Stone, and he was telling of how the US has a plan to introduce a mark on the right hand or the forehead, and it is related to the healthcare bill. This mark has already been introduced in some US companies, and has been challenged legally, as it is against some peoples religious beliefs. The mark is an RFID chip which is injected into the area of the right hand, between the thumb and forefinger.
The not worshipping an image of the beast, might be applicable to the days of the Roman Empire, when people were made to worship images of the Roman Emperor.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It seems that it is for not worshipping the beast or his image, that is the cause of the beheading, and not specifically for not having the mark. The mark appears to be related to buying and selling.
I watched a video by Perry Stone, and he was telling of how the US has a plan to introduce a mark on the right hand or the forehead, and it is related to the healthcare bill. This mark has already been introduced in some US companies, and has been challenged legally, as it is against some peoples religious beliefs. The mark is an RFID chip which is injected into the area of the right hand, between the thumb and forefinger.
The not worshipping an image of the beast, might be applicable to the days of the Roman Empire, when people were made to worship images of the Roman Emperor.
I invite you to read my blog entry entitled "our future....". It speaks directly to the recent origin of the rfid implant, how Obama and Bush are linked to it's initiation as horns of the goat, and the potential future of this latest puppet of the beasts.

As for Obamacare and the rfid...this has NOTHING at all to do with Barak himself. But rather the puppeteers who have placed him before man to be sacrificed as an antichrist soas the false christ may rise up from the four other horns unifying their nations into a NWO under his rule.

Upvote 0