Maddie

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
sorry couldnt find the missing british girl maddie thread so ill write a new 1,dont feel you have to post in it just i can keep posting in here as it wil be on page 1 as ill do it daily but all prayers are helpful,merci

*PRAYS THE CHRIST the continual safekeeping of this precious young child,may he wrap her up in the arms of a kind and terrifying angel that she is continually safe from satans harm,PRAY also her mind that it lingers not on her parents or siblings but is directed to other things,PRAY she may be found soon and that THE CHRIST imbues some sort of insight into her location as the police are hopeless,AMEN*

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up our beloved little princess and her family in prayers to You in the name of Jesus Christ, to whom all praises belong. Lord, bless our sister with protection and strength as well as her family with comfort. Thank You Lord for listening to this prayer!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YellowRibbon.gif

Father God, today, National Missing Children's Day, please bring Maddie home to her family; they've stayed steadfast in their adoration of You since this ordeal began - we lift them up to You and ask that You bring their baby home.

In Jesus' Almight name, amen.

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
unceasing prayers until i can no longer post

*PRAYS THE CHRIST a guardian angel for this baby and that he may continually comfort and re-assure her in times of doubts and thoughts of her parents,PRAY he hears us in this supplication on her behalf,AMEN*

whats he say "if any harm any little ones who believe in me better for him to tie a millstone around his neck and throw himself into the sea".....*shakes with exceeding fear*...they earned it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums