Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Today Julia is a happy and healthy young woman, but seven years ago she was very sick -- until a miraculous healing at Eucharistic Adoration changed her life.​

Today Julia is a happy and healthy young woman, but seven years ago she was very sick –until a miraculous healing at Eucharistic Adoration changed her life. Here is her story.

A Catholic childhood​

Julia was raised in a devoutly Catholic family, and her parents helped her and her six siblings to put Jesus first. They lived within walking distance of their parish in the Chicago suburbs, so it was easy for Julia to get to church often.

“My friends and I could meet for early morning Mass before school, and once a perpetual Eucharistic Adoration chapel was established, I could pop over to say ‘hi’ to Jesus whenever I wanted,” she said in an interview with Aleteia.

Julia’s family also had a regular Holy Hour slot on Saturday afternoons so that the whole family could spend time in prayer.

“Christ’s presence was a comforting constant,” Julia said. “When I knelt before the Eucharist, I never doubted that I was visiting a Person, not just a symbol.”

A debilitating sickness​

Continued below.

• Wow
Reactions: mourningdove~