✟584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello!

I am a previously published Christian the author looking for a golfer to read and critique a few chapters of the faith-based golf novel that I've just about finished. I just need an honest evaluation before I go through all the rigors of submitting to an agent or publisher.

I know it's an odd request, but If you are willing (or even if you know someone else who might be) please write me back.

Thank you so much!

G. G. Barton

Attachments

• 1712614620523.png
    1712614620523.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 10

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟82,591.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

I am a previously published Christian the author looking for a golfer to read and critique a few chapters of the faith-based golf novel that I've just about finished. I just need an honest evaluation before I go through all the rigors of submitting to an agent or publisher.

I know it's an odd request, but If you are willing (or even if you know someone else who might be) please write me back.

Thank you so much!

G. G. Barton
Whew, a unique question sir. I know nothing about golf, except the physics behind it is fascinating stuff. Maybe you can look in your local area for Christian sporting associations. I found a general Christian Golfers' Association on a quick search, though there are not many chapters (clubs) outside the Southern USA: http://www.christiangolfer.org/home.aspx

Upvote 0