Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
well I have what I like to call the first date spectrum

Handshake-----------------------------------------------------Kiss on the Cheek

Now if the date goes horribly awry, I will still be polite and courteous, and end the evening with a handshake. :p If I knew the person before we went on the date, (whether it be a friend or someone I've gotten to know) then there is the possiblility of a kiss on the cheek.

Now, having said that, this disclaimer must be put in place, in the event of a rare occurance, outside the bell curve (way far right) there is the offshoot of a regular short kiss on the lips. This even has yet to occur within the realm of standard practice, where I have not deviated from the bell curve standard by no more than .05%.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see myself generally being comfortable enough with a person on the first date to kiss him (and I haven't kissed on a first date). However, if this would be a particularly fantastic first date and I felt really comfortable with the guy, I'd be open to a kiss.

Upvote 0

Irrkunst

May 10, 2009
✟1,874.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Private
107411562_de024115c7.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
depends on how well I knew him. I generally don't date guys I don't have some kind of friendship with first. So its very possible we'd both be ready for the first kiss on the first date.

If it was a blind date or some such thing... I highly doubt I'd feel comfortable enough to kiss on the first date. a hug maybe.

Upvote 0