Kiss on first date??

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hmm, I have never been on a date, however my answer is no. It would take me at least a few dates to feel comfortable and sure about it. But having said that, I have kissed guys who I wasn't dating when I was drunk, not a big deal but I wouldn't do that when sober...

Upvote 0

Mess

Jun 12, 2010
✟16,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hmm, I have never been on a date, however my answer is no. It would take me at least a few dates to feel comfortable and sure about it. But having said that, I have kissed guys who I wasn't dating when I was drunk, not a big deal but I wouldn't do that when sober...
You see that's one of the reasons I don't drink.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you've known each other for awhile, always liked each other, but both of you (or just one of you) were always in another relationship then kissin' each other after a first date is perfectly fine by me. I tend to kiss on the first date :p

Upvote 0

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you've known each other for awhile, always liked each other, but both of you (or just one of you) were always in another relationship then kissin' each other after a first date is perfectly fine by me. I tend to kiss on the first date :p

hussy :p

Upvote 0

Starnchrist

Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm. First date and First kiss... Nope. Usually that would be a No No. But the only way that can happen is if there is major chemestry between both of you where you are all over each other, but still refrain from those passions. It will be hard to control after. Anyways. I'd say usually wait until you feel comfortable with each other. I've heard from many people maybe after the 3rd date or something like that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HazelWings

There is no one like our God
Apr 17, 2011
Oregon
Visit site
✟18,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How did I miss this thread?

I have kissed on the first date, but now that I'm older and wiser my answer is no. I will give hugs on the first date if I'm comfortable with the guy. There are some boundaries that shouldn't be crossed until both people are certain that they want to actually pursue the relationship.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Never been in a real relationship. Never felt the need for it until recently so asking me about kissing is like asking a cat how to bark.

Meh, once you put some time in doing it it'll just come naturally; we're social creatures meant to share our intimacy.

Upvote 0

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Meh, once you put some time in doing it it'll just come naturally; we're social creatures meant to share our intimacy.

Lol I'm not shy or weirded out about being in a rel. just have a lack of experience cuz I've always felt that I would look to be in a relationship when I was ready to commit long term. Now that I have good job, college degree (nearly) and my own place... and have grown a ton in my walk with God I have recently started paying more attention to the Christian ladies in my area, just can't force it to happen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
and have grown a ton in my walk with God I have recently started paying more attention to the Christian ladies in my area, just can't force it to happen.

Agreed, you can't. It'll happen when it's meant to, and everything else you should do with great care for yourself and others; you don't want to end up like me lol bouncing from girl to girl at times.

Anyway, you'll probably start to think about how you will fit into another person's life, and vice versa; but, don't get hung up on the details. You'll know when they're a good fit for you when you simply gel together. Love will blind you to everything else. Just enjoy the company of people, don't take things seriously, and let God do the rest.

Upvote 0

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Honestly man, that was some solid advice. It really speaks to my current situation. I def. have a lot I still need to work on, and if I've learned anything it's that I don't want to short change her by being selfish.

Thanks for responding to my situation though, it was really helpful.

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Honestly man, that was some solid advice. It really speaks to my current situation. I def. have a lot I still need to work on, and if I've learned anything it's that I don't want to short change her by being selfish.

Thanks for responding to my situation though, it was really helpful.

No problem man. Glad I could help :thumbsup:

Upvote 0