Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
My mom is being faced with a number of things right now, and is a worried over situations outside our control. I love her so much and hate to see her so consumed with grief over these things, wishing there was more I could do. She is a strong woman in the Lord, but is struggling right now with so many things mounting. Pray for peace and strength to be brought to her. Thank you everyone who prays.

Reactions: iwillfollow

justafayes

Dec 4, 2005
West Virginia
✟867.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Moluku said:
My mom is being faced with a number of things right now, and is a worried over situations outside our control. I love her so much and hate to see her so consumed with grief over these things, wishing there was more I could do. She is a strong woman in the Lord, but is struggling right now with so many things mounting. Pray for peace and strength to be brought to her. Thank you everyone who prays.
Dear God, thank you that your yoke is easy and your burden is light. There are so many things if we should dwell on them wouldburden us down so we could not even look up,, thanks be to you, that you are SO much greater than any of these problems. They are an opportunity to see you do your mighty work. Bless mom and my sister today, lift these burdens and help them to work them out one by one. Use this as a testamony for others in need.. we thank you for it, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father in Heaven, I lift up our beloved sister in Christ in prayers to You. Lord, bless her with guidance and strength to cope with everything that she is facing. Lord, help her change the things that she can change and change the things that she cannot. Thank You Lord!

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

School's Out!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Moluku said:

Lord be with Moluku's mom
Help her to lean on you
Grant and give her peace and rest
Be with her family as well
In thy name amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.