Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard Monday Evening 05 01-28-13 pt 2 of 3

#263) Kat Kerr - Bubble Transports & Play Ports

“They have another place that you can go into, and they have these “bubble transports”. And you stand on these platforms, and a whole big bubble encases around you, and all of your friends get one of their own, and you go across the sky bumping your bubbles like “this”.. and you bump off of each others. And you see all of these kids going around laughing and laughing. And when you get to where they want to, they just pop it. Isn’t that cool? I think we should have bubble transport down here! It doesn’t hurt the environment.”

“They do have playgrounds, but they call them “play ports”, because they’re not on the ground. They’re up in the sky. And they slide down real rainbows. Is that cool? They ride on music all over Heaven. They have all kinds of fantastic things. Your children, if they’re in Heaven, they are not bored! They’re living with family members or very close friends until you get there, and most of the time, God keeps them the same age they were when they came…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard

#264) Kat Kerr - Talking Pets

“You really need to know the depth and love of God. How much He cares about you. He cares about what you care about. That’s why your pets go there. He said it is not a theological discussion. Don’t even try. He made them. If He feels like taking them to Heaven so you can enjoy them, He’s going to do it. And not only that, your pets talk! I hope you were nice to them. There’s a reason why they talk, because they talked in the Garden of Eden. And you make think, “That’s shocking too!”, but why do you think that Eve was willing to listen to that snake talked to her? If they were not accustomed to the animals talking, she would have never listened to that snake…

But when sin came in, it took that ability from the animals to talk. Do you know what God told me? It was bad enough for the people to be cursing Him, I wasn’t going to have the animals cursing Me too. That’s what He actually said. So your pets are there waiting on you…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard

#265) Kat Kerr - Kids Have the Most Fun

“But kids have the most fun in Heaven… They love being with Jesus. Jesus comes and spends time just with them. He loves them. Even the little babies. He spends time with the little babies. He has little parties. Little tea parties with all of the little girl babies. And He sits in these little chairs in this beautiful nursery thing and they all have tea together, because He loves them. Those nurseries are embellished so beautifully. The babies beds are these beautiful mother-of-pearl seashells. I think Anne Geddes knew something… I see these beautiful mother-of-pearl beds. The babies are not sleeping. They’re climbing on them; swinging on them. Even little babies “this big” I’ve seen in Heaven. They sing, play, talk.

They know who their parents are. They very much want you to come to Heaven. And they even have a ceremony in the Throne Room where they can come and receive Jesus as their Savior because they want to…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard

#266) Kat Kerr - Life’s Better in Every Way

“I’ve seen the pizza; tasted the pizza; walked down the streets of gold. You cannot measure the depth of those streets. Transparent, pure gold, so beautiful. Reflecting the glory of God everywhere. Some of the buildings are alive. Some of them float in the air. You just float up there and go in…”

“There are no electrical lines. Not even solar panels in Heaven. If He put something in your mansion, it works because it is alive. You sit down at your tables in Heaven. You say what you want. It appears in front of you, exactly the way you like it. You eat it. There’s no weight gain. No food allergies. When you’re done (this is the best part), it all disappears.

You’re not going to labor when you go to Heaven. You’re enjoying your life. Some of them have dining rooms that seat fifty people. Some I’ve seen seat a hundred people, because they like to entertain people. Sometimes it’s not just family members who come. And how do you let people know, that you’re going to have an event? You stand in your mansion and you announce it, and everyone you want to come hears it, and they come! And they’re never going to be late or stay to long…”

Welcome Center to Help Those in Culture Shock

“And they have a welcome center for all those who are in shock, never thinking that Heaven would be like that. They thought that it would be like a monastery or convent and they have people that help you. They indoctrinate you into the culture of Heaven. You’re really here. This is really the place! And it’s more amazing than you ever dreamed.

So you’re gonna be ok. They adapt really soon, but you can tell the new people. They’re all gawking, walking down the streets. They look at everything. They’re in absolute shock at the beauty and splendor that’s there in Heaven. They see people begin to worship, and you’re caught up and ride on your worship across the skies of Heaven into the Throne Room…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard

#267) Kat Kerr - The Friendly Forest

“There’s a place in Heaven (just because the kids are here) called “the Friendly Forest”. Guess what’s there? The Friendly Forest! The trees will dance with you. The flowers will dance with you. The rocks have faces. They sing praises to God. The waterfalls have faces. They sing praises to God, and you have a whole concert going on in this forest. It’s beautiful! I’ve seen people, how they get to this forest, and run down this meadow, and there’s these six or seven foot tall flowers, they call them “flower-copters”. And you grab this stem, and it pulls you up and takes you across the sky of Heaven to where this friendly forest is.”

“You’re going, “You sound like a fantasy!” Trust me, Heaven’s beyond any fantasy they show on television because God is a Creator, and He is going to bless, bless, bless you…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard

#268) Kat Kerr - Your Own Secret Garden - Alone Time with Jesus

One of the things that He keeps doing for you and it doesn’t matter how many times you go back into your mansion… You leave and go on tours of Heaven; you go visit to the Throne Room, and stay as long as you want to, and you get saturated with the love of God until you can’t even walk or stand up. You just lay there. You lay there engulfed in His love.

And then you go with Jesus. Sometimes He’ll take you places in Heaven Himself just to bless you. He wants to be with you.

Everybody gets a secret garden. And whenever you want to be with Jesus, you have a key. You go in and lock it and He comes and spends time with you. Isn’t that precious? There’s a place the Father does the same thing with you. He wants to have alone time with you too.

People go, “That’s probably never going to happen. Is it?” I said, “You don’t know Him”. He is consumed with passion for each and every one of His kids. He made you. He carried you. He loves you. He wants you to know Him. And He would rather have people won by love than by fear. You can scare people with Hell, but it only lasts so long. But if they fall in love with Him. They’re never going to want to stop being a part of you…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
We interrupt this story to remind readers that fiction is easily sold to the gullible. And that's what this is all about, "sold" as in money. It's amazing the income one can make through story-telling to charismatics (and since I'm charismatic, that just makes it all the more embarrassing).
It's important not to believe a lie.

You'll notice that no one is making any money on this. She says that you can even copy her CDs and share them. They only charge a small fee. They have blessed many people.

She tells people to repent and believe the gospel of the Blood of Christ.

She encourages believers to actually believe and not give up and look for a way out.

She preaches the Word without apology.

She tells people not to excuse sin.

She preaches the love of God in a way you'd have to be there to fully understand. Yet God took her there so that we could hear and understand.

She preaches the "greater works" coming to a neighborhood near you. It won't come to you though unless you too repent.

Her meetings often last 4 to six hours and often go for 2 to 3 days. Sometimes they go for six hours. No one leaves. This is because they are hearing revelation. Before they leave, they've broken soul ties, repented of using their mouth wickedly, re-decree and establish God's plan and your destiny for this earth. They receive a taste of the fire of God and the (expectant) hope of a greater cleansing and glory. They learn to impart the anointing as a weapon. This draws great opposition from "who soever will" be an instrument for that camp.

The church must prepare herself for the groom and it is a habitation, not a visitation. If you think you had to prepare for a visitation, guess what a habitation entails? A greater manifestation of the king means a need for a far greater repentance and cleansing to make way for the glory.

Part of what is to be cleansed are wicked thoughts that become wicked words (even typed). Spirits of accusation. Hard heartedness that keeps you from hearing
. Everyone should examine their own fruit (you and me) and judge themselves accordingly. Don't allow wicked spirits to pop up and reveal themselves within the company of the pure and lovely and worthy of praise. This is not excusing myself and my own need for change.. I'm only pointing toward the light. Don't take offense to the truth in the seat of the scornful and pass it off as light.

We ALL have to examine ourselves, but each person must choose to groan inwardly for the change and manifestation of the sons of God within ourselves.

The small amount of money they make on the books goes to pay for the travel to get this word out so that who soever will will prepare themselves so they won't just be an observer who wished they believed the good news when it was presented
. Not to boast... Peter and the apostles didn't believe the women when it was preached to them, but Jesus did not condone their hard heartedness. I pray you re-examine yourself so you can enter into the camp of the blessed and not be in the defiled outside of the camp.

No one is exempt from dying from their own thoughts and ways and we will ALL be challenged along the way. When this happens, (big) and little foxes will appear from (big) and little foxholes because firmly established positions of the enemy will be challenged. It's a war (even in and around the foxhole) and I pray none of us will become a casualty.

Upvote 0
W

WOFFED

Has anyone ever been so impressed/astonished with one person's revelations/visions of Heaven as Alive Again? Twenty-three pages of posts and how many references from the WORD? If only all of us were even half as astonished/impressed about Yeshua's abiding daily presence in our life so as to post testimony after testimony of His wonder working power and grace. A presence (friendship relationship) continually transforming us day-by-day into His likeness so we can be used most effectively to advance His purposes.

Luke 10:2 (CJB)
He said to them, “To be sure, there is a large harvest. But there are few workers. Therefore, plead with the Lord of the Harvest that he speed workers out to gather in his harvest.

Have any other notable WoF spokesperson besides Billye Brim taken a positive stand for Kat Kerr? Is Patricia King a notable WoF spokesperson?

Billye Brim has spoken with Kat Kerr and from what Kat Kerr has said, she believes her testimony. Kat Kerr said the gem stones that have fallen in churches all over the world for the last several years, are coming from the heart of God. So now the church must decide, is Billye Brim wrong to promote Kat Kerr? If Kat Kerr’s testimony is true, then the church must also accept that the gemstones that have been falling in churches all over the world is from God as well, and must stop speaking against what GOD has been doing!

Others like Deborah Sambora, Mary Joe Pennington's granddaughter, Victoria and Colton Burpo have related similar Heavenly experiences. What is so different about Ms Kerr that has Alive Again so taken with her.

images

1 Corinthians 2:9-10 (CJB)
9 But, as the Tanakh says,
“No eye has seen, no ear has heard
and no one’s heart has imagined
all the things that God has prepared
for those who love him.”

10 It is to us, however, that God has revealed these things. How? Through the Spirit. For the Spirit probes all things, even the profoundest depths of God.

Upvote 0

liferiver

Jan 28, 2013
✟7,648.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, can't quite accept Kerr as being on par with the Apostles or even remotely consider her fabrications as being Scripture.

At least the gullibility factor is confirmed . . .

I've not read Kerr's work. But I'm sure it's definitely not on par with Scriptures/ Apostles. Nothing even comes close, not even Kenneth Hagin works! :) I'm biased I know.

Gullibility? Well, you're entitled to your opinion, and certainly the expression of your opinion in a forum. It's a pity you didn't quite explain why.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Gullibility? Well, you're entitled to your opinion, and certainly the expression of your opinion in a forum. It's a pity you didn't quite explain why.

Let me ask you this: if the Lord God Almighty, asked you as one of His servants, to set aside your own time and follow up on the transferance of much information onto a website in order to reach as many souls as possible, giving them much hope and inspiration that there is far more to this life than we can possibly know, then would you do it? This, I believe, is what Alive Again has done, and He has done it with integrity and determination in the Lord and FOR His Lord - and I will support him in it. Why? Because, I enquired of the Lord about it, and I believe that this is what He would have me do...

God bless
Shep

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Has anyone ever been so impressed/astonished with one person's revelations/visions of Heaven as Alive Again? Twenty-three pages of posts and how many references from the WORD?

Maybe I've been guilty of presupposing that the known Word concerning what has been said is already known by all.
Most WOF people are sticklers for the Word and it's right there in the New Covenant. I'm certainly not condemning you for asking. I'm happy to give the answer.

Obviously, many things about what is in Heaven were not previously known except certain aspects to certain individuals who experienced it. God gave her the title of "Revelator". John was a revelator and what he told us about Heaven and what he saw and heard there was new to us then as well.

Another example Kat provides is John the Baptist who preached the remission of sins by repentance and water baptism. That was totally outside the Mosaic Law, although it completely agreed with the Spirit of the Law. So God is a supernatural God back then and why would He cease to not handpick a certain few to bring things such as this? We know the signs and wonders have decreased for a time, but have not gone away. God hasn't gone away either and it is probably only because the media is as it is that we have not heard of others like her in centuries past.
What is so different about Ms Kerr that has Alive Again so taken with her.

I'm glad you asked that. May I have this dance?

I'm going to answer two posts here at once. Forgive the length, but it will answer a question that others also have regarding my "exhuberance" and "unabated reception" of Kat's messages. If I heard something to the contrary, I would hold back I would assure you.
Sorry, can't quite accept Kerr as being on par with the Apostles or even remotely consider her fabrications as being Scripture.\\\\
Jesus told Kenneth Hagin that we don't have any more foundational apostles and prophets who gave us the Word of God. We don't put what others say on the same par as scripture. Also, people in general form deductive reasonings. God does this Himself in the "precept upon precept" method of instruction. Sometimes along the way, we "add something" to the mix that isn't quite correct. The church has embraced a number of these things over the years. There is a slight mixture in some areas and the fruits bear this out. So everyone (without exception), I have heard miss it slightly in some areas with this "deductive reasong" that we include. The usual culprits are mentioned on my forum blog. Almost everyone to a man has missed it in these areas, including the ones bringing the revelation of truth to correct it (at least at one time in their life).

The difference between deducing something, even spiritual precepts, and giving a testimony of what you've seen and heard (by natural or spiritual senses) is very different from someone just preaching their understanding of the Word. So Kat goes to the Father and He tells her things to tell us. You'd have to be a LIAR to come back here to the churches and preach this. God would not prosper it. He wouldn't just excuse the lie until it was over, and then bless the rest of the church just because He loves them. You can't lie for 4 to six hours in a service and expect God to send out the fire of God to bless at the end. God has to be in control of the service for them to get fed and blessed for 4 to 6 hours, and THEN have the Holy Spirit move mightily.

Someone has actually came back from Heaven; from the throne itself, and has been given testimonies for the entire church. It is up to EVERYONE to judge it by the Spirit.

Here's the chronology of my personal experience with Kat's preaching.

I had a hunger for mysteries and had real faith to get understanding. Shortly after that, He led me to Kat. I wanted to know about the age of the earth, creation, the dinosaurs, etc.

I bought about 6 CDs and listened to them. The Lord said that we would learn a lot about Heaven from her and that she had a high calling. He also said to not forget to impart the anointing and to use it as a weapon.

I began to talk to others in the church about this and God would pour out! I listened to these CDs over and over again. I bought a few more until I had them all. God really touched me. I first heard the "Revealing Heaven" audio version of the book. The Holy Spirit confirmed the revelation as truth and it caused me to bear more fruit. Need I further proof?

It wasn't until the last 7 months or so that I got hold of about 50 hours more and it lit a fire on the inside. Then the Lord had me type some of that out. I was extremely reluctant to share with anyone online because I didn't want it to be trampled on like so many holy things in the "Spirit Filled" section. Of course many of them have done just that, but that is their loss.

I want others to experience what I did when I heard them. When I typed them out a line at a time, I'd get touched by each sentence. I'd meditate on what was said, and it didn't just fly by unnoticed. I love telling people about it because God usually manifests. That is why I embrace it so completely.

So what scripture can I give you about Christopher Reeves teaching you to fly in Heaven? How about "Jello Land" or the "Idea Zone"? It all falls under "eye has not seen" scripture, and that covers most of it. But if the Lord speaks, or manifests, and there is an increase of fruit within me, or someone gets blessed hearing it, then that is all of the proof I need.

So when I hear things like "being gullible" or "fabrications", I can't help but laugh. The Lord knows how to confirm His Word. It's not just a collection of Heavenly facts. They are instructions to walk in and revelations to be experienced in the heart. If you look at the detractors on these two threads, they all judge carnally and bear rotten fruit. All the more reason to embrace it. It saddens me to think that others don't have the ears to get it. I had the luxury of a number of months to listen and test and walk it out. I have patience with those who have honest questions, but most of the time it is just the enemy manifesting. That is so obvious, even those WOF stalwarts who aren't totally convinced can see that. I respect many in this congregation and although I have been disappointed that many of these are completely silent on this, I realize that this is coming all at once.

I fully expect one day, some of the "old timers" here will step out to impart the anointing and God will get their attention!
They'll realize that their reputation is not on the line by receiving it. Nothing way out suddenly came forth to make them look foolish. I encourage people to talk about it when they are sharp in the atmosphere of the glory with someone deep and watch their fruit on the inside. It will tell the "truth" tale.

What really will tip the scales for someone who wants to receive is to step out and "ask and receive grace for today" and see what God does for you.. Meditate on the part about releasing the anointing and step out and do it! Watch for fruits. Test the word given. Hold fast to what is good. Give God a chance to demonstrate. Don't speak against it because doing this defiles you and keeps you from having discernment. If you already have spoken against it, just repent and be cleansed and then ask God to put some wind in your sail as you step out.

Posted by liferiver
With all due respect, I think your comments are uncalled for. Why not point out something specific from the story to discuss and let's edify each other together?
This was the correct answer. One of the few that have come forth from (IMO) the "greatest" congregation on this forum.

At least the gullibility factor is confirmed . . .
Indeed!

If only all of us were even half as astonished/impressed about Yeshua's abiding daily presence in our life so as to post testimony after testimony of His wonder working power and grace.

You must admit that this is greatly unique. We have never had such insight about Heaven. The new "Kingdom Age" is right on time! Prophets are supposed to see these things and you are blessed if you give heed to them. I'll post the scripture if you need it, but I'm certain you aleady know it.

So while many are seeing impending judgments on the world that are primarily for a later time. The rest of the church are dismayed at what's going on in the Middle East. Iran wants to destroy us and Israel and are about to have the ability to cause great destruction. Israel has THE weapon and are saying they are not going to wait too long to stop them. Russia says that this would be a mistake. We have an unbeliever for a president. Our country murders babies by the millions and now we allow gay marriage. Our ecological system is an impending disaster and our money is of low value. China practically owns us and the air is unsafe to breathe in many cities.

It would be very easy to see the signs in the world and for the church to say that we're going home soon! How wrong that assessment is! She is the only one preaching this and her reasoning for this (beside the fact that God told her in person and I bore witness to it), is that the scripture in Habbakuk has NOT been fulfilled. The Word given is that God is not wanting to take us out of here. He's wanting to usher in an unparralled victory on the earth, using the church. The greater works "than these" are coming. So many have preached out of a great revival. It is greater than what we've imagined.

When I was 13 I read in the gospel about living like they did in the N.T. I didn't have a clue how this would come about and I didn't see it in the weak church I belonged to. I was not ready either, but an invitation to walk like they did (those who walked with Him every day closely) was in my heart. I saw myself doing these things one day. One night when I was asleep, God took me before Him "right in my bed" and He gave me an understanding that I would walk with Him in peace even though I was still an evil sinner as a youth. I wanted to go sow my oats, and I did for 10 years.

When I was born again I read about the gifts of the Spirit and was filled. I knew this was how what I "saw" was going to take place. My life underwent so many fierce attacks that it almost seems unfair that I didn't have the walk others had. God taught me a lot of things. Much of it the hard way. He told me to prepare for my calling and I've been devouring the Word and endeavoring to stay in an environment of worship. I backslid for years.

God took me up again 3 years ago in my sleep and I was in the second heaven (I suppose) with a giant window open to where the Father was and He had a long "tether" that extended from His heart to mine (possibly the greatest moment of my life). He called me back home to Him and it has been "back on the get-ready trail" again. It seems like it's all a big preparatory period that never seems to arrive fully. It all points down the road a little bit. I have known some good victories and have seen the Lord move, but nothing like what I "saw".

When He brought me back from my backsliding, I was in school and I hungered for testimonies about Heaven. I read Richard Sigmund's book "MyTime in Heaven". I bore more fruit of the Spirit reading that than almost any other book. God used it as a means to demonstrate great love to me (personally). When I would talk about what I read in the book to my church friends, the power would pour out of me like I was prophesying. A great anointing would flow forth and I sparkled! I knew if a whole group of pastors decided that Richard was a liar, that it didn't matter to me because I had the revelation of truth, glory, and love that only God can give.

I read a number of others. I also ran across some counterfeits. I have learned to judge by the fruits. The devil does not say that Jesus is the only way. They do not preach the Word and tell people to stand on it (classic WOF). They do not make people aware of their spiritual weapons and train people in how to use them. They don't tell people to stop sinning. They don't warn you about Hell either. That is their ministry fruits. The personal fruits I bear when I listen is ultimately what I depend on. Of course it must agree with the Word and I have read the Word for many hours (just like you, no doubt).

I don't really 'do" too many "other" things, so if something disrupts the fruit I bear, it's very noticeable. It someone promotes my walk and increases my fruit, I notice this too. I "test" these things under the best of conditions (spiritually) with people I love who are of the Spirit. I notice the fruit they bear and the "interchange" that occurs in the Spirit when I share. I judge the fruit they bear as it goes forth. When the anointing pours out like when I talked about Richard's book, God is trying to get my attention. Usually the anointing when it manifests so demonstrably affects the listener and even those nearby (even if they don't perceive anything).

Have any other notable WoF spokesperson besides Billye Brim taken a positive stand for Kat Kerr? Is Patricia King a notable WoF spokesperson?
Kat is going to be on Sid Roth soon as he has already "interviewed" her to prepare for this. The key is that people everywhere are getting saved because of her testimony. You don't have to look to others to verify this. Get with the Holy Spirit.

The call to prepare for this outpouring is important because you want to move with this and not be an osbserver. Remember, half of what is said in her messages is to repent. Our lives will be challenged and if we don't stick together and hear and give heed, we'll end up like those who did not discern the time of their "habitation".

I don't want to miss it either and don't want to come off as someone who has it all together (not by a longshot!). But I won't lie (or apologize) about what I've heard and experienced and I really hope you can get it like I have been, because you'll rejoice!

Oh, one last thing, all of this "getting ready" is ultimately for what is coming. It should release a great flowering of ministry. I've heard some great things over the years from others about what I would do, but where is it? It's just down the road!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Faulty

bind on pick up
Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2005
✟64,989.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Westgate Vineyard

#261) Kat Kerr - A Place Called “Jello Land”

“Heaven is not boring. Amen? I know that there is some kids here, so you’re just have to put up with me talking about heaven for kids. Because I don’t always get to talk to them; and so, anyone who already is a kid, or is childlike, you’re going to love this…”

“God does make special places in Heaven just for kids! They have a place called “Jello Land”. Why? Because kids like Jello. But it’s even more fun when you jump on it and eat it at the same time. They have all different flavors in this place where kids love to go. Especially when they first come to Heaven; they make friends right away. They even actually have some created beings that look like children that aren’t really children. They’re ancient beings that God made, so that when the children come to Heaven they have a new friend. And He knows like anyone else when you move to a new neighborhood, you don’t know anybody, the next door neighborhood kid… All they have to do is say, “Would you like to come and play?” They don’t care who that person is. Kids will run and play. And so He actually has even little ones to get the little toddlers at ease and have fun.”

“But they have a place called “Jello Land”, and that’s exactly what it is. All the buildings, the streets. Everything is made out of Jello. All kinds of flavors. It’s not going to melt. Don’t worry about that. And the kids will run in, and grab parts of it off and eat it. They go into these little Jello houses and they bounce like “this”, back and forth off of the houses. They have places like swimming pools that are made out of Jello, and the kids actually dive in it. They try to tunnel through it and everything. They’re being kids. And the whole time they’re eating it. And they have flavors up there we don’t have down here. They have different things to decorate on the Jello houses. They’re all edible. Like chocolate doorknobs.”

Aren't you the least but curious what "Jello Land" was called before there was ever "Jello"? Besides, Jello is a brand name, not the product name itself, so it sounds a lot like Heaven is now taking corporate endorsements.

Upvote 0

liferiver

Jan 28, 2013
✟7,648.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
staff edit

On the contrary, I've not read Kerr's stuff. I think I mentioned it quite clearly.

Now, you've a point on what you say. And hopefully, Alive_again and others will discuss this.

Well I guess Abraham, Moses saw God and they did not instantly die. Ezekiel also saw the Lord. John also saw the Lord. But well, you've a point since you quoted scripture.

I'll leave this thread aside. Like I say, I've not read it and I'll not comment on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

liferiver

Jan 28, 2013
✟7,648.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
well fair enough.

I've not even read that those stuff on the forum either. I was just curious and pop in to see what thread is generating so much buzz and saw the last thread poser labeling charismatics gullible, embarrassing... and then implying insanity etc. without any evidence or whatsoever.

Well, for seeing the Lord and live, let's agree to disagree here. Someone else can take it on.

Love you bro!

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I'm glad some of you are giving this the time of day. This will mean that you will have had an opportunity to hear the good news and embrace it. When it comes your way, you'll be able to say that you heard it first before you made your judgments.

For those who have honest questions (I've had a few.), it is a pleasure to provide honest answers (as I understand them).

And I hate to break this news to you, but none of them saw God's face - no one has or can . . . apart from Kat, for those that believe.
Just to lay this one finally to rest (This does mean you have to read and consider what is said.). In our English translation of the scriptures, it does not give us the full rendition of understanding of this (and many other verses). John supposedly says that you cannot see God, but He was in the Spirit realm and was at the Throne. Do you think that He looked at Jesus (as the Son of god and eternal Word with with white hair and beard), not at all like he knew Him on earth and didn't happen to notice the Father? That is who we commonly call "God". Jesus is God too btw. So is the Holy Spirit. If you went and talked about seeing Jesus in His glory, I admit I'd be the first one to ask, "Didn't you happen to look a little to the left and see the Father of glory?!" (Oh, I forgot!)

I don't think you would have forgotten either! Daniel saw the Father looking like John saw Jesus (white head and hair). If you stood in a courtroom and told me you saw someone (first clue) with white hair and had a white colored head, are you going to tell me you didn't see them? Of course you saw them!

Second clue... This means that our translation of the scripture does not match the intent of what was really said. John Himself (who said this) saw God. Daniel saw God. Others too and I know you read their names. We're given those names as evidence for this very thing. They "bare witness" of what they saw and heard. So can we finally lay that to rest? I'm going to believe everyone has enough smarts to realize that what is said in one verse does not mean Daniel and John (and others) were liars. Neither is Kat. Lay it to rest and let's talk about the other "objections". If you persist with this question when the explanation is right there in the Word, that means you didn't get it. I believe you're pretty smart so let's not cooperate with the enemy anymoe on this, Ok?

For those of us who are sane, this is the kind of observation that is quite revealing. Kerr's statements are so full of American-centric statements like that it's clear she's making this stuff up.

Ya gotta think she came up with this after watching Willy Wonka.

So you read this stuff from Kerr and believe she actually experienced this? That's being gullible. There's a whole bunch of nonsensical stuff that just screams fiction, but then there's a few key indicators, where what she says violates Scripture, telling us she's lying.
You're not judging by the Spirit of God. You're using your carnal reasonings. We're told in the Word that your natural man (naturally ruled man) won't get this. So if you point to natural reasonings it's no wonder you're not getting it.

One big one is she claims to have climbed up on God the Father's lap and stared into his face and saw that His eyes were blue. The Bible says no one can look on the Father and live.
She said (and you read my original response to this I assume) that if you look long enough and He turns His head sideways, that you can see the outline of His face in the glory. You can see His eyes and they burn with a blue fire. Does this sound like someone staring into His features? I'm sure some people have though because it is a misunderstanding of that scripture that's really at issue, not that someone saw Him (even partially).

It really is that simple. She's never been to heaven. She probably has a personality disorder that seeks out attention and acceptance through extreme lying as well as generates a nice income from donations and offerings when she speaks at churches and conferences.
That's very said indeed. That means you won't get this unless you have a change of heart and are willing to lay down your carnal reasonings. You'll watch it when it comes and if you don't repent of calling her (and others) liars for giving the testimony they were commanded to give (I don't want to think of what might happen)...

It's one thing to not be convinced. It's one thing to withhold your verdict until you are convinced. It's another thing to call someone a liar. If someone was the apple of your eye (picture your most dear one) and they called them a liar and went on about them being a deceiver, do you think this person would accept you into their home?

Aren't you the least but curious what "Jello Land" was called before there was ever "Jello"? Besides, Jello is a brand name, not the product name itself, so it sounds a lot like Heaven is now taking corporate endorsements.
If you read all of this you'd see that what is here on earth often comes by way of the "Idea Zone". That is the inspiration that gave us wonderful inventions and technological advances. We just thought they were clever or smart! No! It was God's mercy.

On the other hand we know that the Watcher Angels who fell shared a few things too and were worshipped as Gods. I think many of us knew why certain cultures that were hugely advanced got this from the enemy. But God shares ideas (I'm convinced gelatin was of Heavenly inspiration.) So man puts his name on it. Big deal! She also said some of these popular songs we have down here were stolen by the devil too. Draw the proper conclusions and lay this to rest.

Examine your own words people. They reflect a good or an evil heart. Choose what side you want to be on in this matter. If you're undecided, that's ok too. Keep searching and asking. I personally believe when I had a hunger for mysteries that part of the answer to my prayer was getting a heart that could receive the answers.

Always look at the fruit. People are being led to the Lord all over the place. New Agers, satanists, from all walks of life. Many are getting filled and healed. They are repenting and preparing for what is coming. She is preaching the gospel of the Blood of Jesus Christ.

Consider that you (and me) do not have a full understanding of the Word and certain passages like the one you and others have listed indicate that this is so. When another passage seemingly "refutes" the one you're standing on this means that it was not translated in a way that allows both of them to be true. When 2 scriptures seemingly oppose one another, this means the understanding of one is wrong. They are always both true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Exodus 33:20, "But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!" . . ."Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen."

John 1:18, "No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known."

We've already established that Daniel described the Father and John clearly saw the scene at the throne. It is a misunderstanding of scripture. When 2 things oppose one another, you can take the vantage point of the world and say that the Bible is not true, or you can agree that our understanding is wrong. We know the latter to be the case, so don't stand quite so surely on that crumbling foundation. John himself was there.

My personal opinion, is that no natural man can see the full glory of God revealed and have his body live. You have to eat fruit just to be able to withstand the heaviness of His glory in your physical body.

Timothy 6:16, "who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see."

So the unapproachable light no one can really see. Kat says Jesus has a blinding light too which He dims when He comes to speak with you. We can rest in knowing that They produce a light that no "man" can really see.

Jesus told Kenneth Hagin when he went to the throne in his body not to look at the Father's face. Is your spirit being going to "die" because you looked at the face of your own Father? No! But your body would no doubt be affected by the revelation of that glory and Jesus told him not to look. We don't have any example in the New Covenant of this instruction.

Go back to the examples where the Word says that people saw God and then put your scriptures right next to them and then figure out which one is likely to be true. Of course the ones that say they saw God! Of course we have the insight from God that they are both true! The only "natural" conclusion (using natural thinking), is that the translation does not reflect the full truth. Has that ever happened elsewhere in the Word before?

I think you already know the answer! It's up to you to receive it and stop going on about what other scriptures already declare about seeing God. It's your choice.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
We don't even need to go into any of the other fantasy stories she tells, we know she's lying from that alone. It is established.
You snap to your decisions rather quickly.

Daniel's "cogitations". Let's see what he said...

I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Dan 7:9-10

Daniel saw His head. You assume He wasn't turned around and His face was there with it!
If it were partially covered in the glory, that would match what Kat said about how she "saw" His face. His eyes just so happen to match the flaming fire of Jesus' eyes in Revelation. The rest of His face was obscured in a cloud of glory.

If you "saw" someone sit on the throne. You could tell me His hair color and could describe the clothes that He wore, the seat that He sat on, and the surrounding scene, we could surmise (if you will permit that word) that He "saw" the person.

This was His Son...

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
Rev 1:14
Actually, no one has ever established that Daniel or John ever saw God, the Father's face. Please, show me in Scripture where that is claimed.
And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Rev 20:11

So we have one verse that says no one has seen God at any time (Jesus said this). We have proved that some have seen God, so it is the translation and the intent of what is said that differs.

So you want to split hairs about whether Daniel saw the face of the One who's head he saw. I leave that with you and I won't get into strife. If the wall keeping you out of this revelation is a split hair in thickness, that is quite a tragedy.

And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Rev 5:1

Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Matt 5:8

This would all be accomplished by the Blood and Spirit of God.

Then went up Moses, and Aaron, Nadab, and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel: And they saw the God of Israel: and there was under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in his clearness. And upon the nobles of the children of Israel he laid not his hand: also they saw God, and did eat and drink.
Ex 24:9-11

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Gen 32:30

And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother.
Gen 35:1

Same with Revelation, nothing that even hints john saw the Father's face.
Can you see someone's eyes without seeing their face? Ask a woman wearing a burkha.

So anyone who holds the Word of God to be true should easily recognize Kat Kerr, who claims to have sat on the father's lap on the Throne and seen into his eyes claiming they are blue, as either (1) a liar, or (2) a false prophet.
Rather, Kat said that you can sometimes see His eyes.

I judge it based on the fruits. I'm sorry to say, but your fruits are corrupt. You split hairs and stand on a scripture which its interpretation contradicts other scripture and you deduce that she is a deceiver.

As I said before (this is worth considering again)...

If you went on about some Father's daughter being a big deceiver publicly. Would that person let you into their home?
You believe all of your future sins are already forgiven without any repentance. Kat's Father is God and you won't stop at not just agreeing to disagree based on your take on a verse in the Word. You bring forth a judgment that is now your own (based on the Word).

I've spoken to you before on this very thing. You can lump her into the same category you place many wonderful apostles and prophets on other threads. That is your choice, but realize that the judgment you give is the one you'll receive, and you won't have an advocate standing by your side to declare you righteous about this (until you repent).

You pick and choose which of the "contradicting" scriptures to stand on and the one you choose (you claim) makes Kat a liar. You only add to her reward. I don't condemn you, but you should realize where this is heading.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Kingdom Age Part 2

#270) Kat Kerr - Famous Entertainers in Heaven

"Do you know how awesome it is to see John Wayne in Heaven? I don’t care how they did it; as they were dying; as they stepped out of their body; if they declared the blood of Jesus Christ and repented, they are in Heaven! And only God knows the heart of man And I’ve seen a lot of them there. Guess what they’re doing? Making movies; writing scripts; owning big restaurants up there, feeding people. Working in the amusement park, like Christopher Reeves who teaches you to fly like Superman. There’s always going to be people who go: “I like everything she said, but that!” “Now, I don’t want none of it!”

"He knew he was dying, and I know he didn’t always believe in him, but guess what? Something happens to you when you know you’re dying."

"Now I don’t know if you actually know this, but John Wayne, we have a witness that he received Jesus Christ. How many people know that? There’s a witness… his daughter. He loved the Crystal Cathedral. He was watching it. He was very weak from the cancer. And he was speaking about Heaven and giving yourself to Jesus and said: “Right now if you have not done that, if possible, please get on your knees!” And his daughter gave his testimony from the Crystal Cathedral herself. He crawled out of bed because he couldn’t stand. He crawled out and got on his knees and he said that prayer and received Jesus Christ as his savior. So don’t you think he has a right to be in Heaven making cowboy movies?"

"Roy Rogers, and Dale Evans, and Trigger! Bob Hope! George Burns and Gracie! … Whitney Houston. Some of you are really gonna be shocked when I give names… If with their last breath, they went Jesus! They’re there! There is no sinner’s prayer in the Bible…"

“Anna Nicole… Michael Jackson… who really would like to hide most of the music he produced… How many know that he contacted a well known believer recording artist he knows just a couple weeks before he died, Guess what he did? He prayed with him to receive Jesus Christ. I know he still had issues. You still have struggles sometimes. After you receive Him, you have struggles in your flesh. But you know, God will take your words, if you were sincere and you meant it."

"So I have seen Danny Kaye, Danny Thomas, Lucille Ball, Ricky Rickardo. Can you imagine going to their comedy clubs? What else could He give them?"

"Now just to be fair, I have seen Elijah, the apostle Paul, King David, Queen Esther, father Abraham, King Solomon. You’re going to love King David. He would have fit in, right here. Because he is one of the biggest characters in Heaven. Adam and Eve… Not Judas…"

"I saw the last pope we had in Heaven. I do know that every child; every baby goes to Heaven. When you get home to Heaven, you get to finish raising them…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Holy Ghost Radio Show

Kat Kerr - #276 - Jesus’ Prize for the Cross - Taking you Home to the Father

“…People are so undone just by the presence of God when they arrive in Heaven. Here’s Jesus, Son of God, walking them up the steps of the throne. He actually told me that that was the prize He was shown for going to the cross. It wasn’t just millions of people that would be won because of His sacrifice. But it was that every time one came home, He Himself would get to walk them back up and give them back to the Father.”

“And so you’re having this amazing encounter with the Lord of glory, and all He is talking about is the Father. He can’t wait for you to meet the Father.
Because of the love of God, you know, He came and died for us. And you see this amazing being, sitting on this throne. It would be the Father and the glory, waves of glory just coming out; so brilliant the colors, and you get closer and closer, and you think you’re going to melt into the steps. You feel the passion that He has for you, and the love that He has; these waves of love consuming your whole being. And you look into those rays of glory and you begin to see the outline of the Father’s face, and let me tell you, you do still cry right now in Heaven, but it’s a good thing. It’s the “undone” cry. It’s the amazed cry. It’s the joy that you feel. It does say that He’ll wipe away all tears, but that’s the end of everything; but that’s at the end of the Book of Revelation; that’s after the Millennial Reign; after the tribulation; after all that’s done, that’s when He wipes away any tears.”

“And you remember none of the bad things that happened; or stuff in your life. You know, that went wrong… You’re never going to be concerned by them. Probably anybody who didn’t make it to Heaven, that memory probably is also taken.”

“There’s no suffering in Heaven. And then He’ll reach out and take you in His arms and hold you, and you feel like you just want to disappear into His being. And I can tell you, you know at that moment, you know you are home! No matter how much you loved this earth, or no matter how much you loved your family, you know you’re in the arms of the One that made you. That is so glad to have you home. They have this huge celebration party…”

“Eventually your family members will drag you out, because they have been planning the biggest welcome home party in your own mansion. And let me tell you, you do worship God all of the time in Heaven, and when you see the mansion and the grounds, and the property He gave you to go with that mansion, you will never stop shouting praises to God. It’s such an amazing experience to really know what happens…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Holy Ghost Radio Show

#277) Kat Kerr - Garments of Praise – Whitney Houston (another account) Pt 1 of 2

“..another mystery is revealed to us. It talks about in the Bible garments of praise, and I always wondered… I didn’t know what that meant. Who did know what that meant, and way beyond what you think it is. So He actually has shown me many people in Heaven; some that we all know that lived on this earth.”

“Even recently, like Whitney Houston. He’ll catch me up; let me see what they got as a reward, what their mansion looks like. And sometimes He’ll tell me how they received Him. They rededicated their life to Him.”

“I promise you. There is only one way to Heaven, and that is receiving the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God.
And that’s absolutely necessary, and I’ll tell you why, because His blood that was shed was holy. It is holy. And it was the only thing that was powerful enough to wipe away our sins like the never existed.”

“Heaven is an awesome, holy place; and the awe, and wonder, and the power of the holiness of God you feel all over Heaven. And sin cannot enter into Heaven. It was the only way that He could make it possible by receiving that sacrifice, that blood sacrifice to wipe away our sins. You become righteous when you receive that; and that’s what gives you entrance into Heaven. That’s why it was necessary for Him to do that.”

“But let me tell you, if you have received Jesus Christ as your savior, and people try to attach all kinds of things to that; like you’ve got to be water baptized; you’ve got to receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit; you have to be baptized in the Name of the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. All kinds of things that man has attached to that; and I’ll tell you what the Father said: ‘There is one thing required, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior and thou shalt be saved.’”

“And I tell people all of the time, that thief on the cross, did not get water baptized. He didn’t get baptized in the Holy Spirit. He did one thing… He didn’t even say a sinner’s prayer. He looked at Him and said, ‘Remember me when you enter into your kingdom.’, because at that moment in his heart he was recognizing Jesus Christ as the Son of God.”

“So He said, ‘Today you will be with Me in paradise’. That’s another whole story of what He showed me what happened when Jesus left the cross;
when His spiritual body left the cross and He descended into Abraham’s Bosom first, and then He, of His own free will, crossed over to Hell.”

“Let me tell you, let me just give you a clue people; they in Abraham’s Bosom… Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and all those who passed on, up until the point where He died on the cross, they knew who He was before He even showed up. Because, #1 John the Baptist was there, and if you don’t think he wasn’t being a witness… Lazarus had already been there and then left! If you don’t think that they were witnessing about Jesus being the Son of God, and people don’t even think about those things, but they actually happened. So he was with Him in Paradise, “briefly”. That’s another whole story…”

“But this about Whitney was this… I was on a western tour. I did thirty-six meetings in six weeks; I’ll never do that again. Let me tell you what, that was over a hundred hours of speaking about Heaven; and by the end of doing that my mind almost disconnected with this natural realm. I couldn’t even think of a math problem, or a telephone number. I was so filled with sharing about… even the people who were travelling with me almost couldn’t disconnect from that realm of glory, about hearing so much about Heaven.”

“ And I was sitting on the front row in Phoenix, Arizona waiting to speak, and I just heard recently that Whitney Houston had passed. This is what the Holy Spirit said to me, I go by what the Spirit says. He said, ‘She sang her salvation’. I go like, ‘Wow! What does that mean?’, and He didn’t explain to me. He doesn’t always tell me… But I found out later what it meant…”

“So a few days later, I’m sitting on the front row, and right with everyone there; and the pastor’s wife, sitting right next to me. They didn’t even know I was gone for seconds! He caught me up, and Whitney Houston was still at the throne with the Father. She was beautiful! I just can’t even tell you; the glory that was coming from her face. She was young. She looked like she was in her 20’s. So much life was in her, and all she could do was just look at the Father. She had such eyes of adoration for Him. And there was Jesus standing right next to her. She was so undone by being in Their presence; and the waves of love that I could actually see going through her being; the glory passing through her being. And her gown looked like a queen’s gown. it ‘s the gown of salvation. I was just reflecting the light of God off of it.”

“But this is why the Father caught me up. He wanted me to see what He was giving her as a reward. And He was sitting on the throne, and He said: “Daughter, because you were willing to use the gift of song that I put inside of you before I sent you to this earth; because you were willing to use that gift, I’m going to give you part of your reward right now. And I’m going to give you one of My own songs that has never been sung; not even in Heaven.” Now that kind of surprised me.”

“And He reached down and picked up this beautiful chest. (If you think you know what a treasure chest looks like. You don’t have a clue until you’ve seen them in Heaven.) It was probably, I don’t know 18”, maybe 9” high; I just kind of think that it was about that size. And when He opened this, it was gem and pearl encrusted. It was glorious. And it had a crown like a symbol on it, and when He opened it, I SAW music! I didn’t just hear it. I heard it, but I saw music begin to flow out of this treasure chest, and it was like a garnet red color; almost looked like liquid fabric. I can’t explain really sometimes. And it began to wind around the feet of Whitney, even over the top of her of gown of salvation. It began to wind itself around, and as it did, the music began to consume her being. And I heard one of the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard sung. And this song was wrapping itself around her like this garment, and when it was done, it became this garnet gown.”

“I’m telling you on this earth no one has anything as beautiful as this thing was, and every time that she would move her hand, this song would begin to come off of her gown. The gown she was wearing. And the Father looked at her and said: ‘I am giving you garments of praise!’ And that was the first time I realized, that is something literal. That is something real that actually exists in Heaven. And I was getting as undone as she was. It was so beautiful to see her, and the Father looked at her and He said:

‘Everywhere you go in Heaven where you wear this, people are going to know that I gave you My song. Because you were willing to use that gift for Me; and when you get to your mansion daughter, you go to your treasure room and you’ll find more of My songs and more treasure that you have laid up in Heaven by using your life for Me.”

“I can tell you, I’ll never forget that scene. I may draw it and put it in my third book. I was at a meeting sharing this, and someone came up, tears coming down their eyes, and they told me that they were Whitney Houston’s cousin. And she is just weeping and weeping. And she said, ‘I have got to share this message with her mother and her grandmother.’ She said, ‘They will be undone.’ She said, ‘They have been saying from the day she left that she was in Heaven’.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.