Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I've just started the blog - please check out this website:
Diamonds from Heaven These are poems the Lord has given me for people over the past 10 years or so and what is so exciting is that a lot of what is in these threads are confirmation of what the Lord gave me in the poems.

Yes sorry - that's what I checked out - your Diamonds from Heaven site - lovely indeed! It made me cry LOL! :D

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
One more thing I heard about this girl "Maurissa". One of the testimonies listed in the book of Kat going to Heaven and listen to a "recent arrival" talk about their family and what God has them doing in Heaven.

Maurissa was a friend to everyone in school, even if they were unpopular. She went out of her way to encourage and help people. God had a special assignment for her in Heaven to prepare the children's part in the marriage supper of the Lamb. A high honor for her. Two schools of several thousand people closed to take a bus to her funeral service. Several hundred people got saved at the service!

I have seen Maurissa's sister (I believe it was) on the Internet and she affirms Kat's testimony. Kat did this for years. Seeing people in Heaven (who couldn't see her). She gives the report and of course who wouldn't be moved to hear about their loved one in Heaven. Maurissa's Mother has some kind of grief ministry now also and touches other's lives.

It's too bad that people are so guarded in their souls instead of being so open in their spirits. I have to dig for people to receive this and the ones who get it really get it! Others shake their head at the first sign of something not already mentioned in the Bible. I'm guessing they did this to the people in the Bible who got it too. There was a first time to share that news with people and their were unbelievers and naysayers. Even when Jesus was resurrected, His own apostles could not believe the testimony of the resurrection. What did He say about that? He pointed to hard heartedness. I pray we're all open in our hearts to receive.

It's not just important to receive God's mercy in situations like Maurissa. It's vital that we know who God is. We're created in His image and if we're going to do the works (greater) that He's calling us to, we must take our repentance seriously. We must prepare to carry the glory that on the inside we all believe is coming. He said we're going to be ministering out of the relationship we have (our walk). The knowledge of God nurtures your love relationship with God and He wants to enirch it.

Sadly, their will be those who won't even receive and recognize the new move of God as it comes. They will take real miracles and true signs and wonders and categorize them in the "lying signs and wonders" column.

We're also getting warnings from Heaven about not letting the enemy sow seeds into our gardens regarding the watching of "good witchcraft" movies like Harry Potter. Fleeing the very appearance of evil in shows like "Twilight'. The seductive spirit she sees in this is the very thing that "gives entrance" for those (even believers) who are fascinated with this (while "rejecting" in their hearts any affiliation with darkness). That all sounds good, but at the same time, they're giving place to the enemy. With each offense, he's making it more and more difficult to repent and hear God. You can get so bad that you start skipping meetings (if you're able to attend), and start making excuses for sin. You'll become lukewarm and as Kat says, you're be marked by the enemy and become a target when you go places.

If you don't receive the blessing of the things of Heaven, you won't be able to really hear the warnings about magic shows and will just write it off as entertainment. This sets the stage for the "lying signs and wonders". She stood before the Father's throne and He told her this. So for those who don't believe and allow their children to watch this, know that you're allowing their hearts to be prepared for the great deception of the lying signs and wonders.

She said that while God is performing real miracles, at the other end of the street, they'll be teaching you how to levitate. How tempting would that be? Very! Especially if you can write off the "harm" in Twilight and Harry Potter. You can write off the same thing because after all, you're not seeking the enemy are you? Be warned. We're called to be the priests of the house and to protect our families. The spirituality our children walk in today is challenged every day by the enemy. The ground you gained can be lost! You cannot take for granted you or your family's walk. You don't know what you have until it's gone! I backslid for a long time and I have had family "problems" (actual warfare that is costing some of them dearly). There are things you can let "out of the bottle" and you can't get back in too readily! (I felt compelled to come and revisit this paragraph because we CANNOT excuse the seemingly innocent exercise of the appearance of evil (that the enemy inhabits like God inhabits our praise). This is very serious. Open our eyes God and let us see.

If God can encourage you to prepare for the outpouring, you'll rise up like never before and strengthen your inner man and you'll "wait" in His presence. You'l be wonderfully separated from the things of the world, and you'll be looking for His appearing. Not to take you home, but to take you "up" where the positional truth of being seated in Heavenly places becomes your current walk and reality.

I really pray everyone is getting it because I've never heard so much silence following so much good news. There's no better place on the entire forum for this to go out that right here in our own humble Word of Faith. You all know about calling things that are not, and not having a froward mouth, and moving in the anointing (howbeit this is a different direction). You have the mindset built in about conquering storms and walking on the water, and truly doing the greater works. You've been listening to good teaching for years about working with angels and having them hearken to the voice of God's Word as it comes from your own lips. You know about being filled and staying that way (a challenge to be sure). You know the importance of real Spirit worship and keeping the Word in front of you day and night. There is no better group prepared on this forum than you and I pray you all rise up and lay hold on this and get your "Yea and amens" dusted off and your decree'er fired up and prepare to move in.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why this forum is being used for blatant promotion of this ministry, especially when not all of us consider it viable. Should we rename this the Kat Kerr forum?

Hi DMW

Let's show our support to AA - he has been a loyal servant of the Lord and has followed His instructions to the letter. Sometimes it can be difficult to do as the Lord requests, especially when faced with the criticism of your peers. I believe AA is faithful and true to God and that he wouldn't be doing this under his own steam. Seldom do we see such tenacity and uprightness of heart, and as with anything, if you are unsure about it's content, just pray about it and ask the Lord to reveal the truth to you...

God bless.

Shep

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
This forum doesn't exist for the personal use of one ministry and its promotion.
No, it exists for the glorification of God, the promotion of the Kingdom of God, and to the ministry of the saints. It reaches out also to the lost. It is a place of fellowship for the living stones of God.

These (mainly) 2 threads are one small part of that effort. Your participation is optional. Quotes are from a number of sources (primarily Kat Kerr). It pleased the Lord to burden my heart to share these testimonies with the forum. They have a special fit in the word of Faith section.

They speak of some of the Father's plans for His church. It is a special revelation from His heart to reveal Himself, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the workings of His kingdom to His family. It brings revelation on areas of repentance needed in the church. Much of the church readily takes on the spirit of the world for entertainment. I would surmise that no one has been exempt from doing that. If conforming to knowledge of God given by Kat brings us into a closer walk, then it's participation should be encouraged. These threads are as a small town in a large country.

The proclamation to impart the anointing as a weapon into the world as an agent of change is POWERFUL. You wouldn't object to that surely?

The revelation that your departed family members watch you run your race is not offensive? Instruction on how to pray without being doubleminded by the power of declaration on behalf of your family members is a treasure. The fact that Jesus is committed to His promise on behalf of your faithfulness to His Word is of great strength to the body.

The comfort that even your beloved pets are waiting for you means more to many that you can imagine. The comfort that Christians who commit suicide are not automatically consigned to Hell. This is a lie the enemy has spread for a long time. The comfort to families that their sick family member that chose this path is not being tormented eternally in Hell is of the highest price.

For the many hundreds of thousands, if not millions of women who have miscarried or even aborted babies, who will raise their babies in Heaven brings an unsurpassed joy.

The anticipation of this great outpouring on the church, and even the whole world allows us a great hope and an utter abandonment of the idea that many believers should retreat to the hills (as though defeated), and instead be militant and go forward to do exploits only the enemy would hate. Surely you're on board with the promotion of this.

Descriptions of the Father, the throne, Jesus, are the very heartbeat of every believer who can receive them. It's the longing of every child of God.

The knowledge of not having to fear death and to understand the great joys of our departed brothers and sisters, is a cause for great celebration and relief. The Father has stated that He wants His children to have a greater revelation of who He is, and who we are, to foster the expectation of the greater works we are called to do.

The admonition of life and death in our utterances brings home what we've known here in WOF for some time. The tongue is the gate the enemy has been abusing in many believers with little restraint. The knowledge of letting life flow from your lips allows you to control the extent of your own renewal and blessing. Also for those around you.

A deeper perspective of how God views gossip and what you even allow to be spoken of in your presence is vital to keeping your blessing.

The revelation to receive grace for an abundant life (just for today) can change your life today if you can receive it. I pray it every day.

Insights into the millenial reign and the knowledge that what we do sets us up for an eternal placement and reward makes us want to take our life here seriously and to disregard the suffering here in our present "distress".

Confirmation of working with angels as we pray and declare the Word from our lips teaches us to rule with Christ and to take advantage of the resources of Heaven while we live on this earth. Jesus said that He could bring legions of angels here if needed. We can do the same.

Knowledge of using your faith to enter into "Creation Lab" gives us a reinforcement of "not just saying things", but actually entering in like you belong (truly in faith). An excellent example of faith in action.

The knowledge of the origins of this planet (very old) and the verity of God's Word and man's place in it (very young) confirms the Genesis account, while many consider it to be a proof that God's Word is NOT true.

The knowledge of spiritual cities existing over our physical ones brings us a greater awareness of the warfare on this earth. It also shows us of the existence of God's own strongholds and "open heavens" on this earth.

God has also give the knowledge that your birth here on this earth was no mistake, no matter what the circumstances were. For someone like me who was adopted as a baby, that gives me healing and a sense of love and purpose, when before the thought of my origins only brought negative feelings.

The knowledge that your life is being recorded here is valuable and you want to be aware of this in everything you do. We're going to see the replay (minus the sin). Let's give them something to watch and not make it a short story.

Details on your heavenly mansion (if you should be counted worthy to attain) are marvelous and show the heart of God for His children. I remember one brother years ago said he thought that he would be bored in Heaven. How wrong he was! It's a blessing to be wrong sometimes!

The fact that the greatest revival in the history of mankind is soon to come and that our part in it will have songs written about it, the exploits recorded and viewed in Heaven's theaters, in a time when Heaven literally joins the saints on earth in a fantastic move of God's glory. We want to encourage as many people as possible. Wouldn't you agree?

The potential beauty of your soulwinner's crown. You surely want to be reminded that your efforts will be greatly rewarded. Time to make it count. Soulwinning is more than just leading the lost to Jesus (I believe). It is "winning" the souls of the people of God from the ill affects of demonic forces. The turning from mourning to joy.

The knowledge that you're marked when you sin and become a target for the enemy makes you want to be aware of what's you're doing and the result of your actions. The knowledge of this shared means that you can help people redeem their lives from the enemy through a lack of knowledge.

The fact that God wants you to enjoy your life here and in Heaven really sets free the religious mindset.

The admonition to write our your vision God gave you so that you can take part in the great wealth transfer and fulfill those dreams for the kingdom. It will also help you to prepare your own heart so God can trust you with the money and not have it destroy you.

Who didn't want to know about the dinosaurs?
We all seem to make believe they didn't exist because of the disconnect in time and the 6,000 years we mistakenly have held that the world has existed. Knowledge of the first state of the earth, the origin of the ice age, and historical insights are mysteries seemingly no one else has been given the answers to. And we'll get to see the replay of how He did it. I'm encouraged, aren't you?

The knowledge of using your gifts here and there, meeting the famous people of God, what worship is like in Heaven, and many priceless treasures of revelation from His riches in glory make these threads (IMO), on the best ones I've seen on the forum. It reaches (has that potential) more people in more ways on more levels that most threads I've seen. All by the glory and grace of God. I could go on and on with great ease!

Seemingly as a rule, this type of thing draws fire from the enemy. If you are personally offended by what is presented, I would recommend visiting other threads instead that are more in line with your interests. You are welcome to meditate on what is presented. If you do so prayerfully, you should be blessed.

Kat says this will go out to the world later this year, but for now He is sharing this with His friends. Won't you be counted among that group and at least give the putting out of this information your own blessing and let God touch those who He will?

Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This forum doesn't exist for the personal use of one ministry and its promotion.

If you are not interested, please don't read - but don't spoil it for the rest of us. No one is forcing you to be a part of this thread.

Reactions: Shepherd1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Artdude

Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
✟7,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven"
It means, in and of his own volition. Man HAS ascended into Heaven as Elisha and Enoch did, because of God's own doing and power, but man certainly CANNOT enter in and of himself. That's the whole point of the paragraph (See 1:13). It's not man's will and determination that elevates him to Heaven - an example being those who built the Tower of Babel - but God who initiates the new birth and resurrects us by His power over death alone. We all know Christ didn't "come down from Heaven" except in the since He was born into this world via Mary. It's just a way of saying He came to this world from Heaven only because it was planned in Heaven beforehand (Eph 1:4).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

now faith

Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2011
florida
✟257,472.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
"And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven"
It means, in and of his own volition. Man HAS ascended into Heaven as Elisha and Enoch did, because of God's own doing and power, but man certainly CANNOT enter in and of himself. That's the whole point of the paragraph (See 1:13). It's not man's will and determination that elevates him to Heaven - an example being those who built the Tower of Babel - but God who initiates the new birth and resurrects us by His power over death alone. We all know Christ didn't "come down from Heaven" except in the since He was born into this world via Mary. It's just a way of saying He came to this world from Heaven only because it was planned in Heaven beforehand (Eph 1:4).

What about Paul?

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
“Kat Kerr Answers Questions about Heaven”

#248) Kat Kerr - The Nephilim

Another question I am continually asked...What about the Nephilim?

I'm going to give you an answer that's been given to me by Heaven to share. It may not be the fulness of an answer, but I'm going to go ahead and share it. The Nephilim were on the earth, actually in the days of Noah. And these were angelic beings who were it said changed their original state, the way God meant them to be, the way he designed them to operate, they left that original state. In doing so, they sealed something about themselves that can never be changed. They couldn't belong to God anymore. They couldn't access Heaven anymore. And what that allowed them to do on the earth regardless of who they did that contract with. Personally I think it was the enemy, with Satan, and they actually were able to have intercourse with the daughters of mankind. I'm talking about women in those days of Noah. They did produce offspring that were "giants in the land". There was something of a supernatural quality to them. I'm not sure of all the power they had. I do know they were huge beings. Probably fifteen feet tall, maybe higher than that. As far as I know, none of them were good beings. They didn't do good things. They meant harm for people. I know that one of the reasons God brought the flood in those days, was because of that activity that was going on. And I will tell you that, as far as I know, the actual ones who actually started that, that stepped out of their original state, the Word of God says that they were bound in chains, and they're being held for their judgment in the future. And actually "we", the sons and daughters of God will be the ones who judge them. When the flood came, of course all of those offspring were destroyed... that they had produced were destroyed. As far as I know, they themselves are no longer on this earth. There certainly could be a spirit. There's so many spirits that operate with the enemy, with Satan still on this earth that have been there thousands of years. I'm sure they're going to try to restart that activity, but as far as I know, the original angels that srrated that whole thing are still bound in chains. That's what the Word says, and as far as what God has said, they will be judged by us in the years to come.. in the ages to come. So my issue is, it's not that big of a deal about whether they come or not, it's us, using God's power in the earth to push back darkness in this earth. That's my explanation of the Nephilim.

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

“Kat Kerr Answers Questions about Heaven”

#249) Kat Kerr - The Weather in Heaven

Something else I'd like to answer is: What is the weather like in Heaven?

"Well I can tell you, you'll never have storms. You don't have to worry about torrential rains, or lightning striking you. Unless of course it's in the Throne Room of God. Lightning comes from the Father. It's the only place you'll find lightning in Heaven. It's like a million megawatts of love. People actually run to get struck by that lightning."

"But outside around the country, or the cities in Heaven, there's not weather like we have here. Of course there's beautiful clouds; streams of unbelievable color everywhere. God gives you light shows, much better than the fireworks we have on this earth."

"But there are certain areas in Heaven where it does rain. They actually have a place. I've never really talked about it before. It's like the rainforests on this earth. It rains all of the time, but it's a delightful, wonderful rain. There are places that it snows in Heaven. One is called Christmas town. It snows all of the time. You can go play in the snow. It's kind of cold but you're never going to freeze. There are places like the mountains of spices, around your being it might be a little different temperature."

"But it's always perfect temperature in Heaven no matter where you are. It's always going to be a good thing. There's a little bit of rain or a beautiful snowfall. In your mansion some of the people don't even have roofs on them. Because you know what? You're not going to get flooded. You're not going to have mudslides. You're not going to have storms in Heaven, unless it's a spiritual, amazing experience. But your house is never going to experience anything against it, like rains not going to hurt anything. No mold, no mildew. Nothing ever rusts in Heaven. It's just beautiful everywhere you go. So the weather is always perfect in Heaven."

"But the sky in Heaven can be many different colors. I wouldn't say that there's one color all of the time everywhere.
Because I have been many places and seen many different colors. It's always daylight. There's no darkness like we have on this earth. There are times that are just waves after waves of beautiful colors going through the sky. Now the light also, there's not like a sun. Light comes from the glory of God. So it comes from the ground, the trees, the sky itself, and the colors passing through parts of the sky there... Some of it's like the fireworks that I talked about earlier. Just beams of light, explosions of light filled with colors we don't have on this earth. If you those kinds of things, you probably have them at your mansion all of the time. So sometimes I see, like if it were a blue sky it would be saphire blue, and like an aqua blue, and maybe a baby blue, all at the same time in Heaven. Even the sky seemed to be alive."

"So it's a delightful thing to lay on your back in the meadow and watch all of the beauty. You see many different things happening in the atmosphere of Heaven. Many different types of angels going back and forth. People, one of the things I love in the sky in Heaven, is when you worship in Heaven you're caught up, and you literally ride on your worship across the skies of Heaven. So that's something you'd see in the sky of Heaven. Many things going on all of the time. It's going to be a wonderful thing no matter what it looks like. It seems to be ever changing."

"Like I mentioned about the people in Heaven, when you worship you're caught up, you literally ride on your praise. Sometimes people are floating on their back across the skies of Heaven. Many times some of the buildings in Heaven aren't even on the ground, they're like up in the skies of Heaven, you just float up there to them."

"There is a place however where you literally learn to fly. And it's in this amazing amusement park. They have one of the amusements, it's called "Fly By". You learn to fly like Superman. And one of the really exciting things I found out is who teaches you. It would be Christopher Reeves. Yes, he made it to Heaven. And you know one of the best roles he ever played on this earth was Superman, he still gets to use that in Heaven, and nothing more delightful than that. When you learn to fly there's an "amateur" or beginner's area where you learn to fly. There's actually stands there like in a football stadium, and all your family and friends come to watch you for the first time. And I can tell you what, it is absolutely hilarious. You see people spinning, because they don't know how to take off right, before their lessons. You see people like going through the air. You know they think they're a Peter Pan wanna-be or something. But finally when you get to the instructor, and he teaches you... You have to practice. You literally take off like Superman and fly through the air. It's so exciting. And everywhere you go in the amusement park, you fly. You don't walk. Everybody does. Then you go into the rest of the amusement park which is where all the... You've really gotten good, either medium to excellent in your flight. And people just streak back and forth so quickly in the skies of Heaven. Especially in the amusement park, and you do get to fly like Superman. It's awesome!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Jubilee Church

#256) Kat Kerr - God Left “Watcher Angels” Part One

“…them made, and He had a tribe of them made… …so He took some of those angels that were under Melchizedek, these angels that had flesh on their body, put them on the original earth. These dinosaurs had flesh, they’ve found the bones. They had to have somebody to watch over this original earth, their footprint would clearly be left on the earth. Those are the footprints they’re finding, they’ve found next to the dinosaur print, were those watcher angels. They were not human beings. And those bones they say they keep finding, no matter says they were cavemen or human beings, they always find out they weren’t. They are not, and they never will be proven…

Their were all kinds of beings or animals, that God put on the original earth. Some, not all, some… He re-put back on the earth, when He re-made it in verse two… He takes the earth apart and redoes it… In verse one, it was done, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. That was a time, it was an “age”. It was the original creation age. What happened to change everything was when Lucifer was kicked out of Heaven. He was kicked out of Heaven on a lightning bolt from God Himself, although God had an army in Heaven, He didn’t use the army to kick the enemy out. He sent the lightning bolt from Himself and took Lucifer out of Heaven. He hit the earth.”

“He was laughed at by those angels who were sent here by God and assigned by God. By the way, there weren’t just beings. If you could see in the spirit realm, you would know there are spiritual buildings out there, not just beings. On this earth are spiritual buildings, many built by God. Many built by the enemy. Angels that are assignment from either place use those facilities. Does that make sense? …So the devil has spiritual buildings on this earth that he’s allowed to build in places because people who live there serve him, give permission. He has permission to inhabit those areas. And God does the same thing.

So when He left them here, He had places for them to stay that they used while they were here on the earth. Those original watcher angels were here, and what happened was, when Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and was sent here, he decided that he would take over this earth. Now, you know he was ticked off, his whole plans were foiled.

Literally what happened was… he stepped inside God to lead worship… (Read Ezekiel 28). God made him to produce glory, he was not just a worship leader. He was more than a worship leader. He was the only angel that He made that He anointed. He anointed him to produce glory from Himself. That’s the unpardonable sin… And so Lucifer would step inside God. All the angels that were under him saw him do that. Every angel could not do that. Every angel did not have access to step inside God. The archangels did, but the rest of them didn’t. Here is their leader stepping inside God, opened his beautiful wings with all of the instruments… He would produce this beautiful sound from himself. And then all of the angels would worship God. All that worship would go right into the heart of God. Guess who it passed right through? He felt every bit of it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Jubilee Church

#257) Kat Kerr - God Left “Watcher Angels” Part Two (Lucifer’s Fall)

“And yet there was no sin found in him. Not for a long time… It gave him delight and pleasure to step inside God there. In Job it talks about when the morning star shouted for joy, that was Lucifer’s old name. Did you know that? That was his old name. And he loved to produce glory. And when those flames would hit all the gemstones up his back and on his wings, it would push the rainbow outside the Throne Room. He was producing glory from his being for God Himself and he decided to steal it for himself. And one day he steps in.. “I like this.“ The next time he steps in, it didn’t take long when deception starts. The very next time he stepped in to lead worship he goes, “I think I deserve this.” The very next time he stepped inside, he goes: “I’m taking this.”

How many people can see that picture? But this is God. You are going to find out that God has a mode of operations. He has a way He operates. It isn’t what most people do, but it’s God and it’s how He does things. And right now He is doing the very same thing He did with Lucifer in Heaven. He did the three days in Hell when He had another “sting operation” against the enemy. He’s about to do the same thing right now. When darkness is showing off itself. And you know what? God didn’t stop him. He went to every angel in Heaven and offered himself. He had his own mini-concerts to prove if God was smart enough. If He knew what He was doing, He would stop him. And yet every time he’d come and step back inside God, full of himself; leading worship and God didn’t say anything.

And so he was telling these angels, “He doesn’t even know what I’m doing. That’s shows you I’m smarter than Him”. And they’d stand there. They saw him step in and God never showed anything. Guess what? They believed him. They believed the father of lies. And the more he stepped in, and he was now going around blatantly, openly talking about himself taking over. And so, he was trying to convince everybody, “You know I’m smarter. I’m better. And I created us, but I’m still smarter. He doesn’t know what I’m doing.” How many people think God knew what he was doing?”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Jubilee Church

#258) Kat Kerr - God Left “Watcher Angels” Part Three (Satan Cast out of Heaven)

"And the more puffed up he got, the more deceived he got of himself, he even went to the headquarters of the host, and Michael place. I’m sure they laughed him out the door. And they knew for the first time, why God made them. There was no war, and yet God had one third of the angels were army. They ran maneuvers. They were powerful. They had no one to fight until the day that he showed up and said: “I have some news for everybody here. I’m taking over!” Michael knew what his assignment was going to be. And so I’m telling you, finally when he had gone to every single angel, and they all got to choose once who they were going to serve.

And you know what? Did God take Lucifer’s gift away when he fell? No. That’s why these people are thinking the same thing Lucifer did. Aren’t they? “I am so much higher. My gift is so much greater. God doesn’t care what I’m doing or He would say something to me.” That’s exactly what happened with Lucifer… And the day he’d gone to the last angel, he went to step inside God… No opening! In that very second he knew he was in trouble… God said, “I forever destroyed your ability to enter into the stones of fire”. He destroyed that portal He had made for him… So He told Michael to get ahold of him, and Michael held him “like that”, and God sent a lightning bolt from Himself. Took Lucifer down the earth. Wham! Lightning strikes for the first time, and that’s all one third of the angels… And he decided, “I’m taking this place! Don’t worry everybody. I’m taking over this place! And he did, and because of the evil that he was releasing into the earth in the atmosphere. Vegetation started dying; the dinosaurs became bad; started devouring each other; and began to cause the earth to become a wilderness. And God said, “I’m not putting up with this any longer.” He reaches over with His finger (and you watch all of this in Creation Lab)… You see the finger of God go: “Poof!” and breaks the water vapor shield and here’s twice as much water hitting the land mass. It split the land mass into pieces. It overlapped each other. It caused great rifts into the earth, even under the water. You saw mountain ranges going over.. You saw whole herds of dinosaurs being covered up with all of this earth… You see all of that happening. And then finally, when it’s done hitting the earth, there’s nothing but water. There was twice as much water. It covered everything. It actually “trapped” sky. It trapped some of the sky underneath the water, til there was water-sky-water-earth, and then God leans over and blows on it and froze it. And there’s the “Ice Age”… There’s Satan sitting on an ice ball that he cannot melt. And he was not very happy. Once again God showed him he wasn’t in control of anything, and there is all of his beings with him again disappointed, disgusted because their master had once again lost. And they never learn.”

(AA) The actual passage…

“Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.”
Ezek 28:11-19

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Jubilee Church

#259) Kat Kerr - God Left “Watcher Angels” Part Four (Leaving their Former Estate)

“And so God just let it sit there for a long, long time. The original earth was good for a long time. Years had past… That’s why in verse two… this is whole new age… God leans over and blows on it and melts it, and there is verse two. Darkness was on the face of the deep. The waters covered the whole earth. The Spirit of God hovered over the face of the deep.

And that’s verse 1:2, right there. In Genesis 1:2, you’re in a whole new age. You’re in the age where God is going to create man on the earth. And you see God taking His hand and lifting the water off of the sky. You see the firmament. It talks about it, the water was separated from the firmament; that was the sky, not the land… Then He begins to put the earth back together. You see Him putting the animals, and the plants on there. He says, ‘Replenish the earth’. That’s the biggest clue you have that something was there before. “Replenish the earth.“ You can’t restart your car if you haven’t started it before… You can’t remodel your home if it wasn’t modeled before… And then He began to make man, and you actually see and watch Him make Adam out of the earth. You see Lucifer, or Satan (by this time), waiting for his chance. He knew exactly what God was doing…”

They Became ‘gods’ on Earth.

“It was those angels who had the flesh on their body, later on, during Noah’s time on the earth, there was still some on the earth, some of them chose to become a ‘god’; to the Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians. That’s how those civilizations became great. That’s how they produced the offspring. Because God made them and put them on the earth. And this is what He said: “You have boundaries”… These angels were given boundaries. “You can come to the earth to help educate the people… Educate the people about Me...” Just educate them in general, so they would have some smarts.

When Adam and Even fell, that severed that relationship with God. So they would never have progressed the way they did on their own. They just never would have done that. And so this is the other thing, Adam and Eve when they left the garden, saw the angels with the swords. Remember it talks about that? Those were “Watcher Angels”. Because when they severed that relationship with God… Before they saw the spiritual and the realm. They saw both realms. Because when He made them, they were pure and undefiled. They saw God; they walked with God; they spoke with God. When they ended their relationship, they could no longer see Him. They heard Him… But they could still see the angels. So those were spiritual angels with flesh on their body.

So later on, when God redid the whole earth, He placed more angels. They were sent here by Him. He gave them boundaries. “If you leave these boundaries, you break the contract I have with you, and you will no longer be under My protection, or My guidance.” He says, “This is your estate… You’re sent here and made for a certain estate, if you leave that estate, you’re going to pay a price”. He told them this.

So not everyone of them fell, but some of them began to desire the women. And they were mighty fine to look at themselves.
And they went beyond the bounds, the Word said they went beyond the bounds they were made for. They left their former estate, and they created these offspring on the earth. It says right in here, “That the angels that left their former estate were chained and held in darkness”…

They’re not on the earth right now creating more things, ok? I don’t think the Nephilim are coming back… Anyway, the original angels that did that cannot possibly be on the earth . They’re held for future judgment.

How people know that scripture? That in the ages to come we will judge angels? That’s those angels. Because their sin was against humanity. And once all of the righteous, God’s got them; everything’s done; everything’s past and done. The tribulation is gone. The Millennial Reign is gone. When all that is done, we get to judge the angels that are held and bound…”

“They went from just saying, we want to marry them because we love them.” And God has said, “You’re not going to intermix with them!” But they decided to do it anyway.

Once you allow yourself to be deceived, once you start to play with darkness in something God said don’t do, you are in big trouble. Because you’re not going to go back the other way unless God stops you. Once they said, “We’re going to step out of the bounds”. They were consumed by darkness, by the enemy.

And some of these ended up by being literal ‘gods’ that were worshiped on the earth by mankind. That’s how their civilizations grew greater than the rest of them. Because they gave them the knowledge. Most civilizations had human sacrifice. That’s why .l Because those angels, those angels that fell demanded it. Because then they were now controlled by darkness.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Westgate Vineyard

#261) Kat Kerr - A Place Called “Jello Land”

“Heaven is not boring. Amen? I know that there is some kids here, so you’re just have to put up with me talking about heaven for kids. Because I don’t always get to talk to them; and so, anyone who already is a kid, or is childlike, you’re going to love this…”

“God does make special places in Heaven just for kids! They have a place called “Jello Land”. Why? Because kids like Jello. But it’s even more fun when you jump on it and eat it at the same time. They have all different flavors in this place where kids love to go. Especially when they first come to Heaven; they make friends right away. They even actually have some created beings that look like children that aren’t really children. They’re ancient beings that God made, so that when the children come to Heaven they have a new friend. And He knows like anyone else when you move to a new neighborhood, you don’t know anybody, the next door neighborhood kid… All they have to do is say, “Would you like to come and play?” They don’t care who that person is. Kids will run and play. And so He actually has even little ones to get the little toddlers at ease and have fun.”

“But they have a place called “Jello Land”, and that’s exactly what it is. All the buildings, the streets. Everything is made out of Jello. All kinds of flavors. It’s not going to melt. Don’t worry about that. And the kids will run in, and grab parts of it off and eat it. They go into these little Jello houses and they bounce like “this”, back and forth off of the houses. They have places like swimming pools that are made out of Jello, and the kids actually dive in it. They try to tunnel through it and everything. They’re being kids. And the whole time they’re eating it. And they have flavors up there we don’t have down here. They have different things to decorate on the Jello houses. They’re all edible. Like chocolate doorknobs.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Westgate Vineyard

#262) Kat Kerr - Waterfalls Made of Chocolate!

“At the end of this place of Jello Land, there’s another place where the kids dive down waterfalls made out of chocolate. People are “Like that’s gonna ruin their teeth!” There is no problem with any kind of decay in Heaven. If God made it, it’s safe. It’s kid friendly.’

‘And by the way, I’m just going to let you know right now, Jesus has a sweet tooth, and I can prove it in the Word. And it actually ran in the family. Now the Holy Spirit told me this one time. If you don’t think He’s a character. He loves to tell jokes. He is the One who is behind all poetry. Even people who never wrote poetry, when you go to Heaven, it just comes out of you all of the time. You will write poems and go to these portals and say it to your family members on earth. They can’t hear you, but that doesn’t stop you from doing it; because you finally got creative. And you go over there and say these profound poems over your family members, or just somebody special from Heaven.

And they enjoy doing that because the Holy Spirit loves to rhyme. And so He made this wonderful place where kids can dive down through chocolate waterfalls and enjoy every kind of flavor of chocolate possible.”

“One little girl had her Momma write me and say, “I know my daughter’s got a big imagination (she was like seven), but I’m gonna ask you anyway because she keeps begging me.. Do they have chocolate houses in Heaven?” I answered back.. Absolutely yes! Probably one right next door to wherever your daughter will be living when she gets to Heaven. It could possibly be on her property. And that was not the answer her mother was expecting. “Why would God want chocolate houses?” Because He is a fund Dad, and He wants His kids to have fun. What is better than chocolate anyway? I’m sure that if they had money in Heaven, it would be chocolate. People have this weird idea of Heaven not being exciting.”

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.