Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I wanted to present some portions of some very anointed testimonies and teachings from a woman named Kat Kerr. God’s been translating her into Heaven since 1996 (initially about 3 times a week, and now almost daily). She’ll be in the middle of something and be taken, and then come back right where she left off (after being gone seemingly for hours).

Heaven Invasion I (source)

#1) Kat Kerr - Not a Dream or a Vision

“Well He came in and told me that the Father and He had decided to take me on tours of Heaven. Since 1996 they’ve been taking me and they still take me. So if you think I could ever run out of things to say about Heaven, you’re wrong! I could never stop talking about the things I’ve seen, the places I have literally visited, not in a dream, not in a vision. I am caught up by the Spirit of God like John was in the Book of Revelation. Actually there were several people in the Word who were caught up by the Spirit. You can’t tell if you’re in the Spirit…”
What is preached here has a strong emphasis on the Word, the exercise of faith, and speaks of the flow of the Spirit with anointing power. It is unfortunate that many in that specific sections of the forum (certainly not everyone) regularly scoff a lot of what would be presented here. Obviously everyone will not receive this, but just be open in prayer.

She has her books and CDs available on her website and I love giving them away to “unsuspecting“ friends in the Lord. Here is the main page to her website.

I have no affiliation with Kat, except that we’re both receiving this like “kids in the candy store”! I hope you can too.

Many might point to certain scriptures that would seem to negate even the possibility of this thing happening. Yet, the Word itself shows where certain people went to Heaven, saw God and told us of the things they saw and heard. It is often our understanding of the word that needs revision. Just be open if any of this seems to offend your knowledge of the Word. You may find that you just accepted what a passage meant without actually receiving revelation.

Last edited:

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
When I started this project a couple of years ago, I began to transcribe a portion of her messages from her CDs and messages published from various churches where she had visited. I endeavored to keep to the "no more than 20% of the original work" policy the forum has. She talks fasts, so there was still a lot of material to be heard (get the discs!). Anyway, Kat originally said "share it" when she brought up other people copying her messages (the actual CDs). I worked from the peace of God and was really blessed to hear it and share it.

Well Kat has changed her policy and no longer allows people to share from her CDs or books. I am going to delete whatever I have captured from her CDs. I have already deleted the portion from her book (deliberately very small).

I hope that everyone has enjoyed it and considers it well.

“I couldn’t tell you everything unless you had twelve years to sit in those seats .”

I strongly encourage getting the books and discs. They’re a tremendous blessing and make fantastic gifts. They touch everyone who can receive them, but if you know someone who’s lost a loved one recently, and they’re a believer, God will touch their heart just like I hope He touches your hearts in these next few weeks.

“I could never stop talking about the things I’ve seen, the places I have literally visited, not in a dream, not in a vision. I am caught up by the Spirit of God like John was in the Book of Revelation.” -- Kat Kerr

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Heaven Invasion I

#6) Kat Kerr - Glowing with the Glory of God

“A lot of things made out of gold are transparent. Some of the buildings are. Everything up there reflects His glory, which is why there are no shadows in Heaven. Because the streets and the road and the grass, everything reflects the glory of God. The trees, the buildings, even the sky, so you are engulfed by light at all times.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Shouts of Grace Church

#18) Kat Kerr - What does Jesus look like?

“In His natural state, when He lived on the earth, because you know He can change His size and as tall as He wants to. I’ve seen Him appear as a lion, a lamb, an eagle, they all represent things, but in His natural state, He’s 6’ foot tall. I know because my husband is just about six foot tall, and He’s about the same height as my husband. He has dark curls all over His head. About down to His shoulder. He doesn’t have straight hair split down the middle. I don’t like those paintings. He is not milky, meek, or mild looking in any way whatsoever. He is very strong, very muscular. He was a carpenter on this earth, and He lifted trees. So all of these pictures, a lot of these pictures they share with you , that is not what He looks like. He looks like a king, who is about to rule and reign over His people. The glory of God comes from His face. He has the ability to turn on that glory till it looks like a million diamonds that you can see a mile away coming across Heaven. The closer He gets to you, He begins to dim that until He’s standing face to face to you.

His eyes are the most beautiful thing about Him. If you ever once look in His eyes, when you get to Heaven, you are never coming back. You are never coming back. You are consumed with waves of holy, pure, unlimited, unbridled love that begin to consume you from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. You never want to be apart from Him again. He will step on the inside of you. You’re spirit beings. He’ll turn around and look out of your eyes and you’ll begin to burn with that same love for everybody in Heaven. It is a supernatural thing. He is beautiful. He’s got a beard, a mustache. A neatly trimmed beard and mustache. The holes are here, they’re not in the middle of the palm. They’re right here, because it would have ripped right through His hand. Those holes are about this big around, you can literally put your finger through them. If the breeze blows in Heaven, you can see His hair move. You can see all the holes where the crown of thorns were in Him. He is the only one in Heaven that bears scars on Himself. If you ever have scars or anything on you now, they’ll be gone when you go to Heaven. You will not have tattoos on you. People ask me all of the time. But you know God is going to tattoo you Himself. Some people are really shocked. That’s what the Word says. He’s going to put His mark on your head, and in your hand. Guess who copied that? It never has failed to amaze me how many things Satan has taken and defiled on this earth. Why do you think He picked those places? Because God Himself said: “I’m going to mark My people with the name of My city” and the name of your God in your hand and on your forehead, exactly where the mark of the beast is going to be.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.