NeedHope2Day

Feb 24, 2016
Charlotte NC
✟7,648.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
My boss just crawled all over me for a scheduling conflict and I feel really hurt. I'm trying my best to juggle 2 jobs to make ends meet and it's hard getting them to mesh well. He is so upset right now I'm afraid I might lose my job or be demoted. Please pray that God comforts me and helps me feel more loved/valued. Pray God melts my boss's heart and helps him to be more understanding of my concerns. Pray we can get this issue resolved well so no one has to be upset.

blessedbethyname101

Dec 30, 2015
north pole
✟9,406.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Dear God,
I raise this person's boss to you. I ask that you change his perspective and attitude towards her. I ask that she be a positive influence on him and show him that no matter how hard he is on her, she remains calm and professional. You know she is struggling to make ends meet and needs this job. Please help her to survive. She needs you now more than ever. Also, her boss needs you too. May you have an effect on him and her and show them the true love of Christ. We all need you in these times. Please show us your presence as always! God bless. Amen

Upvote 0