kutlessgirl

Jul 8, 2006
Pendleton
✟7,664.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Republican
:groupray: I recently just moved down from a very liberal rich nice suburb area, and moved down to this small cowboy central of a place to follow god because I was slipping away. I am living with these people in a back house on their lot with another gal. She has made my life miserable. She has tried to make me so miserable that I leave. I recently found out about the jezebel spirit and my mentor and my boyfriend and my mentors wife, along with a various of others realized she has that spirit. Well I have stay just one more month untill they give her thirty days notice. I am having a hard time, with her backstabbing, lies, and two faced headness toward me and my church family. She is just so...if you know what this spirit is you would understand. I need insight as to handle this situation, and hope that I can make it this month and a half, and just shed light on her. Any stories or situatuations like this would be cool to hear. Thanks for listening. This has been the hardest for me to live with. I need help with this! Thanks:groupray:
Robin

BarryK

Feb 16, 2006
pocono mountains, Pennsyltucky
✟7,114.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
kutlessgirl said:
:groupray: I recently just moved down from a very liberal rich nice suburb area, and moved down to this small cowboy central of a place to follow god because I was slipping away. I am living with these people in a back house on their lot with another gal. She has made my life miserable. She has tried to make me so miserable that I leave. I recently found out about the jezebel spirit and my mentor and my boyfriend and my mentors wife, along with a various of others realized she has that spirit. Well I have stay just one more month untill they give her thirty days notice. I am having a hard time, with her backstabbing, lies, and two faced headness toward me and my church family. She is just so...if you know what this spirit is you would understand. I need insight as to handle this situation, and hope that I can make it this month and a half, and just shed light on her. Any stories or situatuations like this would be cool to hear. Thanks for listening. This has been the hardest for me to live with. I need help with this! Thanks:groupray:
Robin
Mark 9:28-29 (KJV)
28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? 29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
kutlessgirl said:
She is just so...if you know what this spirit is you would understand. I need insight as to handle this situation, and hope that I can make it this month and a half, and just shed light on her. Any stories or situatuations like this would be cool to hear. Thanks for listening. This has been the hardest for me to live with. I need help with this! Thanks:groupray:
Robin

Hi Robin, boy oh boy, have I been there! Situations like that can really take it out of you. My advice to you is to refrain from labeling her as having any sort of 'spirit.' It may very well be that she has such...however, I think those kinds of labels keep us from seeing people the way God sees them. Don't forget that, ulimately, it is she who is being the most hurt by this situation and by her actions. Perhaps God has given you this opportunity to show her His love.

Remember what Jesus said:

Luke 6:27-36
27 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. 29 If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. 30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. 31 Do to others as you would have them do to you.
32 "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. 35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

I had a similar situation with a co-worker once. For a long time I got mad at her every day and I talked about her and how she had been so mean to me all the time. Then one day someone mentioned to me that those people who are the most hurtful are often those people who are the most hurt. Like a wounded animal, she lashes out at those who try to help. What she needs from you is love, patience, kindness, goodness, etc. When she does evil to you, bless her. This will show her the love of God in you. Who knows, it might even lead to her salvation.

I pray that God would give you His love for your roommate and that He would soften her heart toward you. I pray that He would grant you a supernatural abundance of patience and love for her and peace that passes understanding in the midst of the turmoil. God Bless you!

Upvote 0

ahmunmun

聖戰武士
Sep 6, 2004
My heart is in Hong Kong...
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm... I've heard that Jezebel spirits are really tricky because most victims have a hard time admitting that they have this.

I have read an article about this. It's quite lengthy, but I found it helpful. I printed out the article so I could read better on paper. ;)

Here's the article: http://www.journey2wholeness.org/other/jezebel.htm

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.