Jesus is God says Koran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
Now I get it. You got this from some website TRYING to sound legitimate. But in actuality, the author was distorting the Arabic making it sounding legit where it is not.

Here's a few reputable translation

YUSUFALI: They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of Allah, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary; yet they were commanded to worship but One Allah: there is no god but He. Praise and glory to Him: (Far is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him).
PICKTHAL: They have taken as lords beside Allah their rabbis and their monks and the Messiah son of Mary, when they were bidden to worship only One Allah. There is no Allah save Him. Be He Glorified from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)!
SHAKIR: They have taken their doctors of law and their monks for lords besides Allah, and (also) the Messiah son of Marium and they were enjoined that they should serve one Allah only, there is no god but He; far from His glory be what they set up (with Him).

Sorry, we're not buying what you are selling. We only deal in logic. Jesus being god is not logical.

Please tell us why your googled renderings have so many words in parenthesis...?

Why are they afraid to show the Arabic?

Be honest with yourself.

This ayah is a clear-cut Koranic example stating that Jesus Christ is God.

Just deal with it in an adult manner...

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim

Thank you

So... you say that the Qur'an is not the Word of G-d, but you also say that the Qur'an says that Jesus(as) is the Deity(astigfirullah).Do you know what a logical fallacy is...a non-sequitur?

Do you not see that, by your logic....Jesus is definitely not G-d? You can never, ever prove your point using the Qur'an, if your stance is that the Qur'an is the book of the shaitan(a'uuzu billahi mina shaitan-ir rajim!)

Maybe you have found some contradiction in the Qur'an that no one has yet been aware of...since the Qur'an definitely says that Jesus is neither G-d or the son of G-d in the other verses you either ignore or gloss over(note: sarcasm is intended)

Wallahu A'lam

May Allah(swt) protect us all, Muslim and non-muslim, from this dajjal, Ameen!

Wallahu A'lam

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Eye never said anything about it not being a powerful tool, eye am aware of the power of the written word, we all know the pen is mightier than the sword. It's not however very powerful evidence of anything. Anyone can write anything regardless of whether it is true or false.

SHEM HETEP

A nuwaubian? interesting

Allah(swt) bless you, brother

Wallahu A'lam

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
salaam
for all interested, see how our friend applepie is being refuted by fellow "christians" on this forum here..

if anyone wants the link pm me

Maybe applepie is unaware that in the information age we have access to this forum and the websites and books propounding the views he is plagarizing, as well their scholarly refutations by "christians" and Muslims and secular atheists?enjoy

See how inductive inference is used by applepie to draw an illogical conclusion, unsupported by his own source material!

Apple Pie
Preacher

TrinityShield_80.jpg

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 07:20 pm Post subject: First & Last... First and Last, Koran: (57:1-4)

First and Last, Book of Revelation: (1:9-20, 2:7-8, 22:12-21)

First and Last, Koran

Praised/glorified to Allah what is in the skies/space and the earth/Planet Earth, and He is the glorious/mighty, the wise/judicious. For Him (is) the skies'/space's and the earth's/Planet Earth's ownership/kingdom, He revives/makes alive, and He makes die, and He is on every thing capable/able. He is the first/beginning and the last/end, and the apparent/visible, and the hidden/inside, and He is with every thing knowledgeable. He is who created the skies/space and the earth/Planet Earth in six days/times, then He aimed/tended to on the throne, He knows what enters/penetrates in the earth/Planet Earth, and what gets out/emerges from it, and what descends from the sky/space, and what ascends/climbs in it, and He is with you wherever you were, and Allah (is) with what you make/do seeing/ knowing. (57:1-4)
notice how applepie denies in another post that Allah(swt) denies He is the First and the Last, yet he posts an ayah that says just that! Notice also, in reference to below, that Allah(swt) does not say that he was dead and now he live, wastagfirullah

First and Last, Book of Revelation

I, even your brother John, and co-sharer in the affliction, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, came to be in the island being called Patmos because of the Word of God, and because of the witness of Jesus Christ. I came to be in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last; also, What you see, write in a scroll, and send to the seven assemblies of Asia: to Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamos, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea. And I turned to see the voice which spoke with me. And having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like the Son of Man, having been clothed to the feet, and having been girded with a golden girdle at the breasts. And the hairs of His head were white as white wool, as snow, and His eyes as a flame of fire; and His feet like burnished brass having been fired in a furnace; and His voice as a sound of many waters; and having in His right hand seven stars; and a sharp, two-edged sword proceeding out of His mouth, and His face shining as the sun in its power. And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet, as dead. And He put His right hand on me, saying to me, Do not fear. I am the First and the Last, and the Living One; and I became dead;(it would be very important for Allah(swt) to say this in Qur'an in order to identify Him with the human understanding of who Jesus is as found in Revelation)Jesus and, behold, I am living forever and ever. Amen. And I have the keys to hell, and of death. Write what things you saw, and what things are, and what things are about to occur after these things. The mystery of the seven stars which you saw on My right, and the seven golden lampstands: the seven stars are angels of the seven assemblies, and the seven lampstands you saw are seven assemblies. (Rev 1:9-20)

The one who has an ear, hear what the Spirit says to the assemblies. To the one overcoming, I will give to him to eat of the Tree of Life which is in the midst of the Paradise of God. And to the angel of the assembly of Smyrna, write: These things says the First and the Last, Who became dead, and lived: (Rev 2:7-8 )

And, behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each as his work is. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, the First and the Last. Blessed are the ones doing His commands, that their authority will be over the Tree of Life, and by the gates they may enter into the city. But outside are the dogs and the sorcerers, and the fornicators, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and everyone loving a lie, and making it. I, Jesus, sent My angel to testify these things to you over the assemblies. I am the Root and Offspring of David, the bright and morning Star. And the Spirit and the bride say, Come! And the one hearing, let him say, Come! And the one thirsting, let him come; and the one desiring, let him take of the water of life freely. For I testify together with everyone hearing the Words of the prophecy of this Book, if anyone adds to these things, God will add upon him the plagues having been written in this Book. And if anyone takes away from the Words of the Book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and of the things having been written in this Book. The One testifying these things says, Yes, I am coming quickly. Amen. Yes, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with all of you. Amen. (Rev 22:12-21)

Summary:

1) Who is the First & the Last?...Revelation, Jesus…Koran, Allah
2) Notice that Jesus States that He is the “First & the Last” THREE separate times BEFORE integrating it in THREE different ways in 22:13
3) Allah has aligned his “deity” with that of Jesus
4) The Koran is stating that Jesus is God

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 08:57 pm Post subject: Re: First & Last... Hi there (Apple Pie)!
I must say, I certainly agree that Jesus is indeed God!
Can you please show me where in these quranic verses below that it actually mentions the name of Jesus as being the first and last in these quranic verses below!

Apple Pie wrote: First and Last, Koran: (57:1-4)

First and Last, Book of Revelation: (1:9-20, 2:7-8, 22:12-21)

First and Last, Koran

Praised/glorified to Allah what is in the skies/space and the earth/Planet Earth, and He is the glorious/mighty, the wise/judicious. For Him (is) the skies'/space's and the earth's/Planet Earth's ownership/kingdom, He revives/makes alive, and He makes die, and He is on every thing capable/able. He is the first/beginning and the last/end, and the apparent/visible, and the hidden/inside, and He is with every thing knowledgeable. He is who created the skies/space and the earth/Planet Earth in six days/times, then He aimed/tended to on the throne, He knows what enters/penetrates in the earth/Planet Earth, and what gets out/emerges from it, and what descends from the sky/space, and what ascends/climbs in it, and He is with you wherever you were, and Allah (is) with what you make/do seeing/ knowing. (57:1-4)

Quote: Philippians 2:10 - That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

God Bless!

May Allah(swt) protect us all, Muslim and non-muslims, from this dajjal, Ameen!
Wallahu 'Alam

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
Thank you

So... you say that the Qur'an is not the Word of G-d, but you also say that the Qur'an says that Jesus(as) is the Deity(astigfirullah).Do you know what a logical fallacy is...a non-sequitur?

Do you not see that, by your logic....Jesus is definitely not G-d? You can never, ever prove your point using the Qur'an, if your stance is that the Qur'an is the book of the shaitan(a'uuzu billahi mina shaitan-ir rajim!)

Maybe you have found some contradiction in the Qur'an that no one has yet been aware of...since the Qur'an definitely says that Jesus is neither G-d or the son of G-d in the other verses you either ignore or gloss over(note: sarcasm is intended)

Wallahu A'lam

May Allah(swt) protect us all, Muslim and non-muslim, from this dajjal, Ameen!

Wallahu A'lam

Why not start refuting the opening ayah in this thread instead of looking for more excuses...?:)

Upvote 0

manwithnogun

Aug 9, 2007
✟7,692.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
Btw...thanks for the free advertisement....:thumbsup:

Salaam Aleikum

ApplePie7......i think we all have had enough of your false statements....if the Qur'an truly stated that Jesus is God then why do all the Muslims in the world, ALL the muslims, deny Jesus is God. Are you saying that over one billion people are reading the Qur'an wrongly and are you saying that over one billion people have somehow come up with something in error about Jesus not being God? I think your fantasy has gone a little too far and I think everyone here would greatly appreciate you no longer trying to prove that the Qur'an says Jesus is God, because it doesnt. Thats all

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
Salaam Aleikum

ApplePie7......i think we all have had enough of your false statements....if the Qur'an truly stated that Jesus is God then why do all the Muslims in the world, ALL the muslims, deny Jesus is God.

Sheer ignorance...

Are you saying that over one billion people are reading the Qur'an wrongly and are you saying that over one billion people have somehow come up with something in error about Jesus not being God?

Correct...

I think your fantasy has gone a little too far and I think everyone here would greatly appreciate you no longer trying to prove that the Qur'an says Jesus is God, because it doesnt. Thats all

Then feel free to exegetically rebut the arguments for my position.

You can see first hand that Muslims only reaction is one of rage....not logically thinking their scripture set though...but rage...

Rahma, is the only one willing to at least make an effort to understand the classic Arabic behind her book of faith...

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Why not start refuting the opening ayah in this thread instead of looking for more excuses...?:)

How many Muslims will it take to thoroughly refute you before you are satisfied? i think only one is necessary! rahma refuted you, so it is over! no need for my comments..the old bait and switch will not work dajjal. for your info i am not in a rage...i have trouble writing this out of laughter and sheer amazed amusement, not anger.

I do believe you are making the excuses!

Answer my questions if you are truthful!

Wallahu A'lam

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
How many Muslims will it take to thoroughly refute you before you are satisfied? i think only one is necessary! rahma refuted you, so it is over! no need for my comments..the old bait and switch will not work dajjal. for your info i am not in a rage...i have trouble writing this out of laughter and sheer amazed amusement, not anger.

I do believe you are making the excuses!

Answer my questions if you are truthful!

Wallahu A'lam

So...are you going to let a woman (Rahma) show you up...?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
اتخذوا أحبارهم ورهبنهم أربابا من دون الله

والمسيح ابن مريم وما أمروا إلا ليعبدوا إلها

وحدا لا إله إلا هو سبحنه عما يشركون

Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona

well...why not...a refutation of this guy is easy enough

notice the words in green.

now, this person applepie claims to be a master at Quranic exegesis, over and above the hundreds of thousands of Islamic scholars from 632ce to right now in 2007ce.

First thing to understand is that not only is the Qur'an written, but it is memorized. So with that in mind it should be easy to see that while applepie claims that later muslims added punctuation to the Arabic text of the Qur'an, he neglected to mention that he also added punctuation to his translation without providing the reader with the exegetical and hermenetical tools he used to arrive at his conclusion. Could it be that his interpretation disagrees with the muslims who have memorized the Qur'an and kept it safe in their hearts, minds, souls?

Second, notice in the Arabic translation the second highlighted part negates what applepie is trying to purport. confused? well, unless we are admitting contradiction here, let me be more clear. The first highlighted part in the transliteration equates Allah(swt) with al-Masih(as), according to applepie. Notice that the use of two signifies two. Notice,the next highlighted part states that we were commanded to worship one Allah. Who is Allah here, since the ayah has just previously mentioned two persons here? Since "christians" have no problem with Allah being three, maybe they also have no problem with him being two. Nay! The ayah clearly says that Allah(swt) is ONE.

Well, other verses of the Qur'an clearly identify the difference between Allah(swt) and Masih(as). Maybe applepie missed them?

9.31 They have taken their learned persons and their monks (as) lordsfromsuperior (to) “allah” and The Messiah, Mary's Son; and they commanded not except that they may worship one god, no god except He (no god except who?), glory be to Him (maybe applepie missed the part about the word Subhana referring to Allah(swt) and not Jesus(as))
from what they associate partners.

Look at the transltion here by applepie and tell me this makes sense to you? note the highlighted words.

Observe that “allah” is included along with The Messiah, Jesus Christ, via the copulative conjunction “wa”, as being part and parcel of the prepositional phrase initiating with “min” (from).

Further, although "allah" and Jesus are listed separately, they are treated as ONE...via the singular "huwa" (him)... .

See above for the negation that comes after them being listed "as one, as applepie says", instead of being listed together, as other normal human beings understand

This is the same exact method as used in the Holy Bible in many locations that proclaim the divinity of Jesus Christ...and, as such, the authors of the Koran have also copied this over into their opus.

Notice the other posts and see how loathe applepie is to prove this assertion with actual, verifiable scholarly documentation.

The difference being that they have attempted to raise the pagan Arab god "allah" up to the Biblical deity status of Jesus Christ.

Can anyone say Dr. Morey?!! Care to offer for us the definition of pagan applepie?

You will see the modern English translators deceitfully butchering this text by inserting all sorts of add-on-words in parenthesis – in order to make this ayah conform to the Islamic paradigm.

notice that i did not resort to insertions and add-on words in parenthesis.

Fact of the matter is that this ayah proclaims Jesus Christ as God Almighty.

non sequitur par excellence

Furthermore, in keeping with a style of argumentation that is fond of selective reading applepie has neglected(purposefully?) to show us full context. I doubt he understands context since he would know that full context involves the full text not a piece(ayah) of the text.

Take notice of this ayah from the Qur'an:

Qur'an 9:30

Arabic (from right to left):
‏9:30[FONT=&quot] وقالت اليهود عزير ابن الله وقالت النصارى المسيح ابن الله ذلك قولهم بافواههم ويضاهئون قول الذين كفروا من قبل قاتلهم الله انى يؤفكون [/FONT]

Transliteration:
[009:030] Waqalati alyahoodu AAuzayrun ibnu Allahi waqalati alnnasara almaseehuibnu Allahi thalika qawluhum bi-afwahihim yudahi-oona qawla allatheena kafaroo min qablu qatalahumu Allahu anna yu/fakoona

Yusuf Ali:
[009:030] The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (in this) they but imitate what the unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth!
Dr. Munir Munshey

[009:030] The Jews said, “Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah”, and the Christians said, “Jesus is the son of Allah.” These are (nothing but mere) words that escape their lips. They just (ape and) echo the words of the unbelievers of earlier times. Allah’s curse is upon them! How (easily) are they being deceived!Sher Ali:
[009:030] And the Jews say, `Ezra is the son of ALLAH,' and the Christians say, `the Messiah is the son of ALLAH;' that is what they say with their mouths. They only imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before them. ALLAH's curse be on them ! How they are turned away.
Shakir:
[009:030] And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!
Pickthall:
[009:030] And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!
Sale:
[009:030] The Jews say, Ezra is the son of God: And the Christians say Christ is the son of God. They say this (only) with their mouths: They imitate the saying of those who were unbelievers in former times. May God curse them (literally: fight against them)! How can they be so infatuated?
Muhammad Al-Hilali & Muhsin Khan:
[009:030] And the Jews say: Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allahs Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!
Palmer:
[009:030] The Jews say Ezra is the son of God; and the Christians say that the Messiah is the son of God; that is what they say with their mouths, imitating the sayings of those who misbelieved before.- God fight them! how they lie!
Arberry:
[009:030] The Jews say, 'Ezra is the Son of God'; the Christians say, 'The Messiah is the Son of God.' That is the utterance of their mouths, conforming with the unbelievers before them. God assail them! How they are perverted!
Khalifa:

[009:030] The Jews said, "Ezra is the son of GOD," while the Christians said, "Jesus is the son of GOD!" These are blasphemies uttered by their mouths. They thus match the blasphemies of those who have disbelieved in the past. GOD condemns them. They have surely deviated.
Rodwell:
[009:030] The Jews say, "Ezra (Ozair) is a son of God"; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is a son of God." Such the sayings in their mouths! They resemble the saying of the Infidels of old! God do battle with them! How are they misguided!

Now read the rest of the Qur'an to get the fuller picture!

i think that is enough for now.

Wallahu A'lam

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
Btw...thanks for the free advertisement....:thumbsup:

Not only are you a child, but you are a childish dajjal; i suppose that any publicity is good publicity.:thumbsup:

May the sincere read from the link and see how you lie and cannot even get your fellow "christians" to buy what you are selling

Wallahu A'lam

Upvote 0
S

SedjmNeter

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings ABUHANIFAH...

A nuwaubian? interesting

Allah(swt) bless you, brother

Wallahu A'lam

Eye don't know if eye would call my Self a Nuwaubian. Eye definitely follow the mindset of Nuwaubu (question, never believe), and many of the teachings of the Master Teacher Dr. Malachi Z. York. But eye'm also one not to limit my Self through labels.

Suprised to Cee another who knows of Nuwaubu on this board.

HETEP to U

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
All,

Here is another Koranic ayah stating that Jesus is God...

وهو الذي في السماء إله وفي الأرض إله وهو
الحكيم العليم

Wahuwa allathee fee alssama-i ilahun wafee al-ardi ilahun wahuwa alhakeemu alAAaleemu

43.84 And He, whom in the heavens, God, and upon the earth, God, and He, the wise, the one who knows.

We all know that “allah” was never God on earth.

However, Jesus was…

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The underlined part is the interesting part. And upon the earth, God, ....

Why is the reason to mention God twice? I am asking a question, not acting like yaqov, pretending to know what I am talking about. If you remove the second God, the verse in English would make sense that God in heavens and the earth... Why is there the second mention again?

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
All,

Here is another Koranic ayah stating that Jesus is God...

وهو الذي في السماء إله وفي الأرض إله وهو
الحكيم العليم

Wahuwa allathee fee alssama-i ilahun wafee al-ardi ilahun wahuwa alhakeemu alAAaleemu

Amazing!!! The verse says the opposite of what you say and you post it and leave it; arrogantly thinking your deception will go unnoticed?

Notice the type in bold in the translated post. Notice how you interpret it as "in" in one part and then "upon" in the next part of the verse to purposely deceive your readers. The verse essentially says that Allah(swt) is the G-d of everything, Heaven and Earth everything!!! you are a dajjal, and no amount of posturing and childish comment about the absence of someone on an internet forum, or false acceptance of false info from a fellow "christian" will change that. As for your previous comment, you could never make me upset, i tell you, i am laughing:D

43.84 And He, whomin the heavens, God, andupon the earth, God, and He, the wise, the one who knows.
We all know that “allah” was never God on earth.

am i the only one who sees this deliberate deception? applepie , i want you to define for me henotheism, and then i want you to re-read all my posts in response to you, and answer all of my questions. Stop playing around and tell us why your understanding of Arabic is the correct one.

NEW question: prove that Islam and Qur'an are something different, don't just assert it, prove it.

However, Jesus was…a human being...tell me applepie what a false analogy is and reflect on the answer, and then re-read all of your recent posts in relation to this topic you are obsessed with.

Walahu A'lam

Upvote 0

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings ABUHANIFAH...

Eye don't know if eye would call my Self a Nuwaubian. Eye definitely follow the mindset of Nuwaubu (question, never believe), and many of the teachings of the Master Teacher Dr. Malachi Z. York. But eye'm also one not to limit my Self through labels.

Suprised to Cee another who knows of Nuwaubu on this board.

HETEP to U
and peace unto you brother

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.