Jesus is God says Koran...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuhanifah

Jul 2, 2007
✟15,368.00
Faith
Muslim
So...are you going to let a woman (Rahma) show you up...?

Thank you for proving my point about bait and switch, and the old missionary tactic of divide-to-conquer. I am not a misogynist. Rahma did very well in refuting you, just as every single Muslim who has responded to you on this forum. I give you one thing, though...you've got b@lls

Wallahu A'lam

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian

Notice the type in bold in the translated post. Notice how you interpret it as "in" in one part and then "upon" in the next part of the verse to purposely deceive your readers.

Looks like you could not stay away like you said...

That's a good thing...

We hope that you are gnawing on why the authors of the Koran decided to convert the Holy Bible into Arabic.

Also...that "Koranic "Muhammad" must be some kinda guy to be worshiped as God.;)

Regarding 43.84...fact of the matter is "fee" can go either way.

No matter how you render it, there is a God ("in" or "upon") the earth, as well as a God in the heavens according to this ayah...

How many gods does Islam have....?

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Note the double standard, while he is bothered with "ad-hominem"s, he doesn't mind using it himself... Notice the words in green, while he writes the entire thing in green. Hilarious... I am sure you Apple is a missionary who is pursuing to invade and conquer his lands, whatever English speaking islamic country might that be...

Upvote 0

R3quiem

Senior Veteran
Jun 25, 2007
In your head.
✟14,623.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
How is it that Jesus is God in both the Holy Bible and in the Koran....?

This accounts for ~half of the world's population having their scriptures proclaiming the divinity of Jesus Christ.

This really is amazing...:)
Honestly, Apple....

You don't have a good grasp of the Qur'an, any Muslim will tell you that, and they have. The Qur'an clearly says the opposite of what you are saying it says, it's not very ambiguous at all.

It's not like I'm biased or defending Islam either; I'm not a Muslim. I must point out, however, that what you keep bringing up in these threads of yours is completely wrong. If you want to have a Christianity vs Islam debate, you may be more successful if you use facts that actually exist, instead of basing your entire conclusion on something that is wrong.

Upvote 0

Islam_mulia

Senior Veteran
Jan 17, 2005
✟6,323.00
Faith
Muslim
If you want to have a Christianity vs Islam debate, you may be more successful if you use facts that actually exist, instead of basing your entire conclusion on something that is wrong.
If you ask me, Applepie has done more damage to the image of Christians and Christianity than he had on Islam.

Muslims now have the impression that Christians are more interested in making fun of the Quran then inviting them to a fruitful dialog about Christ.

If you ask me why Christians - plural - I say, another Christian, Bushmaster is riding on the same bandwagon.

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
Honestly, Apple....

You don't have a good grasp of the Qur'an, any Muslim will tell you that, and they have.

I prefer to listen to what their Koran tells me...over that of what Islam tells them...

The Qur'an clearly says the opposite of what you are saying it says, it's not very ambiguous at all.

Think so...?

It's not like I'm biased or defending Islam either; I'm not a Muslim. I must point out, however, that what you keep bringing up in these threads of yours is completely wrong.

Then feel free to exegetically refute me...

If you want to have a Christianity vs Islam debate, you may be more successful if you use facts that actually exist, instead of basing your entire conclusion on something that is wrong.

Thanks for giving us your opinion on the matter...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
If you ask me, Applepie has done more damage to the image of Christians and Christianity than he had on Islam.

Muslims now have the impression that Christians are more interested in making fun of the Quran then inviting them to a fruitful dialog about Christ.

If you ask me why Christians - plural - I say, another Christian, Bushmaster is riding on the same bandwagon.

Feeling sorry for yourself won't change the fact that Jesus Christ is proclaimed as God Almighty in the Koran.

Remember that...:)

Upvote 0

R3quiem

Senior Veteran
Jun 25, 2007
In your head.
✟14,623.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I prefer to listen to what their Koran tells me...over that of what Islam tells them...
No, you want the Qur'an to tell you something it does not.

If a book says "An apple is red." You cannot interpret it to mean "An apple is blue." We can argue all day long about how the statement may not be correct, because apples come in all different colors, etc. but it still doesn't change the fact that the book says "An apple is red."

Then feel free to exegetically refute me...
I have. Tons of others have. People have politely pointed out where you are mistaken, but you refuse to listen.

Thanks for giving us your opinion on the matter...
There is no "us". I'm giving it to you to try to help you stop wasting your time. It's good to argue for Christianity if you believe it to be correct, but base your argument in truth, not in something that simply does not exist. Who are you trying to convince?

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
No, you want the Qur'an to tell you something it does not.

If a book says "An apple is red." You cannot interpret it to mean "An apple is blue." We can argue all day long about how the statement may not be correct, because apples come in all different colors, etc. but it still doesn't change the fact that the book says "An apple is red."

I have. Tons of others have. People have politely pointed out where you are mistaken, but you refuse to listen.

There is no "us". I'm giving it to you to try to help you stop wasting your time. It's good to argue for Christianity if you believe it to be correct, but base your argument in truth, not in something that simply does not exist. Who are you trying to convince?

Could you please clarify some Arabic words for us...?

Upvote 0

Abdurrahim

Veteran
Jul 11, 2005
✟1,970.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Strange...

Applepie refused to listen to the explanation of Muslims, he even refused the advice of his Christian brother. This guy is beyond reason.
This guy is not normal , I am serious.

Probably he has some mental problems.

I have come across his posts in many interfatih forums and he has been saying the same meaningless claims last 4 or 5 years .

He is stuck with his absurd ideas and does not listen to anyone.

He is wasting everyones time .

Salaam

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
This guy is not normal , I am serious.

Probably he has some mental problems.

I have come across his posts in many interfatih forums and he has been saying the same meaningless claims last 4 or 5 years .

He is stuck with his absurd ideas and does not listen to anyone.

He is wasting everyones time .

Salaam

You can't keep denying the clear Arabic ayahs that proclaim Jesus as God...

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
I wouldnt be supprise if couple of years form now he starts claiming to be a prophet.

Too bad there are no cognizant followers of Islam that can refute these Koranic ayahs proclaiming Jesus as God Almighty.

Looks like you will just have to live with them being in your book of faith...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

R3quiem

Senior Veteran
Jun 25, 2007
In your head.
✟14,623.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Could you please clarify some Arabic words for us...?
I don't speak Arabic, but unlike you I can admit that.

Instead, I believe that the 1.5 BILLION Muslims that read the Qur'an in their own language translate better than your online translator can.

Besides, even when you posted the verses in English, you still misunderstood them.

Upvote 0

ApplePie7

Aug 24, 2007
✟3,030.00
Faith
Christian
I don't speak Arabic, but unlike you I can admit that.

Speaking modern Arabic will not help you understand the classic written Arabic...

Instead, I believe that the 1.5 BILLION Muslims that read the Qur'an in their own language translate better than your online translator can.

There are not 1.5 billion Muslims.

Further, 80% of Muslims are not Arabs.

Besides, even when you posted the verses in English, you still misunderstood them.

Give us as example...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.