"Jerusalem The harlot", Modern Judaism, "Babylon the Great"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deetwang

Follower of Jesus
Mar 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
✟15,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok then I was not wrong! However, in the "hall of faith" of Hebrews 11 we read
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.

12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

So without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins, therefore they needed to do the animal sacrifices to receive forgiveness, right? But as this chapter shows, they also needed faith. Even the animal sacrifices were not enough to reconcile them to God, so they had to wait in Paradise until Jesus died and set allowed them entrance into heaven.

So it seems to me that salvation is faith that is acted on. The faith justifies and the actions sanctify.

Upvote 0

deetwang

Follower of Jesus
Mar 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
✟15,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Firstly, Philippians 3:20 "but our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ". As Christians, we are pilgrims here on earth, and having received the adoption as sons through the blood of Christ.

Twice in Revelation, mention is made of a group consisting of 144,000. In chapter 7:1John heard of 144,000 (12,000 each from twelve different Israelite tribes) servants of God who had been sealed on their foreheads. They were thus obviously redeemed people.
Also, the apostle saw a “great multitude, which no man can number” out of every nation. These too were redeemed individuals who had been made white in the Lamb’s blood (v. 14). They had victoriously triumphed over tribulation.
Some feel that these two groups are really the same people — just from different angles.
Again, in Revelation 14:1 John saw the Lamb on Mount Zion. With him were 144,000, sealed with the Father’s name upon their foreheads. This great multitude had been “purchased out of the earth,” and they were said to be the “firstfruits unto God and unto the Lamb.”

The 144,000 are the Israelites that God protects from the the events contained in the seventh seal, which is the seven trumpet plagues. The seventh seal is also known as the Day of the Lord (Rev.6:17) and the great tribulation. "And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel" (Rev.7:4).

In verses 6-8 of chapter 7, there are 12,000 Israelites noted as being sealed from each tribe of Israel except for the tribe of Dan, which seems to be replaced by the half tribe of Manasseh. Either the tribe of Dan is included in one of the other tribes or it is left out of the 144,000 for reasons that only God knows.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I'm not going to sit here and recount the Law to you.

Hebrews 9 explains it pretty well though.

Hebrews 9:Now the first covenant had regulations for worship and also an earthly sanctuary. 2 A tabernacle was set up. In its first room were the lampstand and the table with its consecrated bread; this was called the Holy Place. 3 Behind the second curtain was a room called the Most Holy Place, 4 which had the golden altar of incense and the gold-covered ark of the covenant. This ark contained the gold jar of manna, Aaron’s staff that had budded, and the stone tablets of the covenant. 5 Above the ark were the cherubim of the Glory, overshadowing the atonement cover. But we cannot discuss these things in detail now. 6 When everything had been arranged like this, the priests entered regularly into the outer room to carry on their ministry. 7 But only the high priest entered the inner room, and that only once a year, and never without blood, which he offered for himself and for the sins the people had committed in ignorance. 8 The Holy Spirit was showing by this that the way into the Most Holy Place had not yet been disclosed as long as the first tabernacle was still functioning. 9 This is an illustration for the present time, indicating that the gifts and sacrifices being offered were not able to clear the conscience of the worshiper. 10 They are only a matter of food and drink and various ceremonial washings—external regulations applying until the time of the new order.
The Blood of Christ

11 But when Christ came as high priest of the good things that are now already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not made with human hands, that is to say, is not a part of this creation. 12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption. 13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!
15 For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
16 In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it, 17 because a will is in force only when somebody has died; it never takes effect while the one who made it is living. 18 This is why even the first covenant was not put into effect without blood. 19 When Moses had proclaimed every command of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people. 20 He said, “This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep.” 21 In the same way, he sprinkled with the blood both the tabernacle and everything used in its ceremonies. 22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
23 It was necessary, then, for the copies of the heavenly things to be purified with these sacrifices, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. 24 For Christ did not enter a sanctuary made with human hands that was only a copy of the true one; he entered heaven itself, now to appear for us in God’s presence. 25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own. 26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
I'm sorry you have a comprehension problem Beth.

None of this was to be done without faith because these sacrifices pointed to Christ.

Now you can think and imagine what you want....but as Paul labors as to why Israel failed to obtain God's salvation. He spells it out pretty plain in Romans 9:30, 31:
30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, even the righteousness which is by faith;
31but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law.
32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works.

So I won't labor the point with you either Beth. Believe what you want...but the scripture says Israel didn't have faith.

Every sacrifice ever offered required faith to be accepted by God.

You will never convince me otherwise because "without faith, it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God".

You can move on Beth. Any sacrifice, not of faith was not accepted.

It's by faith that Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain's was rejected.

CASE CLOSED!

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry you have a comprehension problem Beth.

None of this was to be done without faith because these sacrifices pointed to Christ.

Now you can think and imagine what you want....but as Paul labors as to why Israel failed to obtain God's salvation. He spells it out pretty plain in Romans 9:30, 31:
30 What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, attained righteousness, even the righteousness which is by faith;
31but Israel, pursuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at that law.
32 Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as though it were by works.

So I won't labor the point with you either Beth. Believe what you want...but the scripture says Israel didn't have faith.

Every sacrifice ever offered required faith to be accepted by God.

You will never convince me otherwise because "without faith, it is IMPOSSIBLE to please God".

You can move on Beth. Any sacrifice, not of faith was not accepted.

It's by faith that Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain's was rejected.

CASE CLOSED!

And since it is closed in your mind, you are not open to what the Scriptures actually say. That's why you don't understand that there is a 1000 year reign of Christ, as God said in Rev 20. That's why you can't understand what Daniel 12 means. That's why you don't understand why there will be a Temple in the millennium (Ezek 40-48) That's why you don't understand that the kingdom will be restored to Israel and Jerusalem will be restored (read the prophets).

You have closed your mind to the Scriptures and have adopted a doctrine of men and demons that says the Church has replaced Israel, there is no Old Covenant, there is no 1000 year reign of Christ, the devil was cast down to earth 2000 years ago, and Israel is forsaken by God forever (which has antisemitism at it's core).

No, in order to believe those lies you have to deny scripture which is exactly what you do. - Rev 20 is prime example.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And since it is closed in your mind, you are not open to what the Scriptures actually say. That's why you don't understand that there is a 1000 year reign of Christ, as God said in Rev 20. That's why you can't understand what Daniel 12 means. That's why you don't understand why there will be a Temple in the millennium (Ezek 40-48) That's why you don't understand that the kingdom will be restored to Israel and Jerusalem will be restored (read the prophets).
This is why you're wrong. Regardless of what you say.

The millennial temple of Ezekiel 40-48 is the temple in heaven. John gives us very much that view in Rev 11:19 as it's opened. Try Rev 21:10-13 also...that is what Ezekiel saw in his vision...and notice John sees the same thing.
You have closed your mind to the Scriptures and have adopted a doctrine of men and demons that says the Church has replaced Israel, there is no Old Covenant, there is no 1000 year reign of Christ, the devil was cast down to earth 2000 years ago, and Israel is forsaken by God forever (which has antisemitism at it's core).
I have a closed mind to your futurist approach to the scriptures. Also there's no replacement going on of Israel...Just the fact that God looks to a spiritual Israel which is all believers...and not ethinic Israel.

Why do you think Paul said "They are NOT all Israel that are descended from Israel"? Examine that one.
No, in order to believe those lies you have to deny scripture which is exactly what you do. - Rev 20 is prime example.
No Beth, I don't ever deny scripture. Even in your error, I don't say you're denying scripture...you're just wrong in how you've interpreted scripture.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is why you're wrong. Regardless of what you say.

The millennial temple of Ezekiel 40-48 is the temple in heaven. John gives us very much that view in Rev 11:19 as it's opened. Try Rev 21:10-13 also...that is what Ezekiel saw in his vision...and notice John sees the same thing.

I have a closed mind to your futurist approach to the scriptures. Also there's no replacement going on of Israel...Just the fact that God looks to a spiritual Israel which is all believers...and not ethinic Israel.

Why do you think Paul said "They are NOT all Israel that are descended from Israel"? Examine that one.

No Beth, I don't ever deny scripture. Even in your error, I don't say you're denying scripture...you're just wrong in how you've interpreted scripture.

You absolutely, 100% deny scripture.

Here is the proof:

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

It tells you three times in five sentences that there is a 1000 year reign of Christ (with BODILY IMMORTALS, no less) and you repeatedly deny it. That's why your posts can't be taken seriously. Scripture is not your authority on the matter. You have a doctrine of men/demons that you hold on to OVER Scripture.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You absolutely, 100% deny scripture.

Here is the proof:

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. 6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

It tells you three times in five sentences that there is a 1000 year reign of Christ (with BODILY IMMORTALS, no less) and you repeatedly deny it.
All that means is that's what Beth sees in the passage. It doesn't make Beth right.

It can say "1000 years" ten times. The question is, is it meant to be a literal 1000 years?. I say no.

The thousand years are figurative of the entirety of Christ's reign which began when He was given all authority by God after His resurrection.

That figurative use of 1000 has it's basis in how God uses 1000 in scripture. Quite often God uses 1000 or perfect thousands to represent the whole.

As God uses 144,000 to to represent all believers in Rev 7.

As God uses "the thousandth generation" to represent all generations.

More can be said...but that's enough.

Upvote 0

Bethwhite

Feb 12, 2013
✟2,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
All that means is that's what Beth sees in the passage. It doesn't make Beth right.

It can say "1000 years" ten times. The question is, is it meant to be a literal 1000 years?. I say no.

The thousand years are figurative of the entirety of Christ's reign which began when He was given all authority by God after His resurrection.

That figurative use of 1000 has it's basis in how God uses 1000 in scripture. Quite often God uses 1000 or perfect thousands to represent the whole.

As God uses 144,000 to to represent all believers in Rev 7.

As God uses "the thousandth generation" to represent all generations.

More can be said...but that's enough.

And that's why you can't understand it.

I rest my case.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And that's why you can't understand it.

I rest my case.
^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

I also notice you love to have the last word too...and guess what? Neither does that make you right either.

You have a futurist view and I don't agree with it...that's it.

*The thousand year reign of Christ is now.

* There will be no millennial temple.

Watch and see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Epoisses

Apr 26, 2012
East coast
✟671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No they're not...........there are only 12,000 from the tribe of Judah,this is the very reason why so many can't understand prophecy not even being able to understand biblical history to begin with, the word jew was a derogatory term for anyone from the House of Judah or tribe of Judah , decendants from Judah, Jacob's 4th son which split with the 10 northern tribes of Israel at a certain point in Israel's history .........after the split scripture refers to the northern tribes as House of Israel and the southern tribes as House of Judah , the word jew didn't appear until the book of Kings

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were not "jewish", neither was Moses, he was a Levite...........even Paul the apostle was a Benjamite, not jewish

the 144,000 are the firstfruits of God, God's (Christ's) servants

Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev_7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

all that has to be asked here is What is the "seal of the living God" and who and where is it placed ?

2Ti_2:19 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
2Co_1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

when one departs from iniquity (sin) they are being obedient to God through Christ by the power of God's spirit through faith

Revelation 7 states that they are GOD'S SERVANTS , elsewhere in Revelation a saint is defined as one keeping God's commandments and having the testimony of Jesus

God's servants are those who keep his commandments and as Paul wrote to Timothy , "nameth the name of Christ" (have the testimony of Jesus)

there is only one name for the 144,000 who are God's servants.........the body of Christ , his church (ekklesia)

one more point, the jews as a whole will NOT accept Christ until the end of the tribulation, Christ himself foretold this just before his Olivet prophecy to his apostles............................

Mat 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
Mat 23:39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

they will finally repent and accept Christ as Messiah at this second coming when they will finally say "blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord", Jeremiah's prophecy expands

Good post but the word 'Jew' is used generically for all Israelites. It does not always mean the tribe of Judah alone.

Paul referred to himself as a Jew and he was from the tribe of Benjamin.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

deetwang

Follower of Jesus
Mar 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
✟15,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
l.

Jesus also said in Rev 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Also He said it in Rev. 2:9, so there is a double witness from Christ himself that there are people claiming to be "Jews" who are not, but do lie, and actually are of Satan! Could it possibly be you replacement theologians? If so, He said you will have to bow down in front of the real Jews and admit that Jesus loved them.
You will be embarrassed then :blush:

Upvote 0

Epoisses

Apr 26, 2012
East coast
✟671.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus also said in Rev 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." Also He said it in Rev. 2:9, so there is a double witness from Christ himself that there are people claiming to be "Jews" who are not, but do lie, and actually are of Satan! Could it possibly be you replacement theologians? If so, He said you will have to bow down in front of the real Jews and admit that Jesus loved them.
You will be embarrassed then :blush:

False. The real Jews are the ones who stand by faith. The ones who trust in their bloodline are Jews in name only. Every single tribe has gentile blood coursing thru it today so do you really want to stand on that statement?

Also, we only need to look at the father of Israel. Jacob was given the name Isarel because he prevailed with God during his night of trouble. He was not born with it, there was no blood line handed down. He was given the name because of his faith just like everyone else who belongs to Israel.

Upvote 0

deetwang

Follower of Jesus
Mar 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
✟15,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's just your opinion. Jacob tricked Issac at Rebekahs request, getting the "blessing" and that's why his blood descendants became the 12 tribes of Israel. There are a bunch of people in Israel today who are not descended even from Abraham, maybe it's them whom Jesus says "Say they are Jews but do lie". I know that Judaism as practiced by some since Ezekiel discovered the "hole in the wall" at the temple, is flat out Satanic.
But not all Jews are into Ra, weeping for Tammuz, etc..

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
I'm not anti semitic either, but have to agree with Truth7t7 that Israel, and especially Tel Aviv, the "Gay Capitol of the World" are pretty far out of God's will. I do believe that God keeps his promises, that "Forever" means "Forever" and that He will regather HIS TRUE PEOPLE. It will be His work, not done by men by bombing the King David hotel to commit the first act of "terrorism"....
And the USA has San Francisco. Yet God continues to bless Israel and the US. Jesus rules through Judeo-Christian nations.

Upvote 0

interpreter

Mar 4, 2004
Texas
✟7,377.00
Faith
Anglican
If you had any idea how deeply the Jews hate Jesus Christ, you would not use the term "Judeo" and "Christian". They teach in the Talmud that Jesus was a sorcerer, Mary was a prostitute and a hairdresser, and that Jesus is now in boiling excrement for eternity.

It is with deep hatred that they hate Christians, look it up if you don't believe me.
In Tel Aviv they have a nude gay beach, and a lot of hotels that's windows don't open, to keep in the female sex slaves they bring in daily to be used by men for money.

It is Sodom and Egypt! And you are right, America is not much better, but it is not a slave center either.
Jews do not hate Christians who generally support Israel. The Jews are having to learn a new song.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

deetwang

Follower of Jesus
Mar 8, 2013
Pennsylvania
✟15,684.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, not all Jews hate all Christians, but many do. Rabbi's teach their students the basics of every religion but Christianity, because they think Jesus was a sorcerer, etc. The Talmud or "traditions of the elders" is a gigantic 30 volume work. I don't have one, but you can search it online and find the sections that blaspheme Jesus.

The Jewish Kabbalah is the original book of sorcery. It also came from Babylon and it teaches that Lucifer is God, and to be "saved" which is achieving immortality, you have to commit a lot of evil. Madonna, Britney Spears, Jay Z and many others are into Kabbalah. This book is the "guidebook" that all other sorceries follow.

This link has some excerpts from the Talmud The Talmud Part I

The Talmud is what the "scribes" Jesus condemned were writing when he said "You make the Word of God of no use by your traditions" and "Beware the scribes and pharisees".

I'm not anti semitic, it's just a fact that within historic and present day Judaism, there is much sorcery and satanic rituals, etc. Even in Ezekiel's day, God showed him what was going on behind the scenes.
Ezekiel 8:7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.

13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Nothing has changed, many Jews still worship Ra (satan).

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's just your opinion. Jacob tricked Issac at Rebekahs request, getting the "blessing" and that's why his blood descendants became the 12 tribes of Israel. There are a bunch of people in Israel today who are not descended even from Abraham, maybe it's them whom Jesus says "Say they are Jews but do lie". I know that Judaism as practiced by some since Ezekiel discovered the "hole in the wall" at the temple, is flat out Satanic.
But not all Jews are into Ra, weeping for Tammuz, etc..
Really? On what basis do you say that?

Do you realize you're denying that Paul said this in Romans 9:6-8?:
6But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For they are not all Israel who are descended from Israel;
7 nor are they all children because they are Abraham’s descendants, but: “through Isaac your descendants will be named.”
8 That is, it is not the children of the flesh who are children of God, but the children of the promise are regarded as descendants.

Could you tell me how if "all Israel is not descended from Israel" who is those that are Israel who are not descendants?

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ok, not all Jews hate all Christians, but many do. Rabbi's teach their students the basics of every religion but Christianity, because they think Jesus was a sorcerer, etc. The Talmud or "traditions of the elders" is a gigantic 30 volume work. I don't have one, but you can search it online and find the sections that blaspheme Jesus.

The Jewish Kabbalah is the original book of sorcery. It also came from Babylon and it teaches that Lucifer is God, and to be "saved" which is achieving immortality, you have to commit a lot of evil. Madonna, Britney Spears, Jay Z and many others are into Kabbalah. This book is the "guidebook" that all other sorceries follow.

This link has some excerpts from the Talmud The Talmud Part I

The Talmud is what the "scribes" Jesus condemned were writing when he said "You make the Word of God of no use by your traditions" and "Beware the scribes and pharisees".

I'm not anti semitic, it's just a fact that within historic and present day Judaism, there is much sorcery and satanic rituals, etc. Even in Ezekiel's day, God showed him what was going on behind the scenes.
Ezekiel 8:7 And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall.

8 Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door.

9 And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here.

10 So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

12 Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, the Lord seeth us not; the Lord hath forsaken the earth.

13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

15 Then said he unto me, Hast thou seen this, O son of man? turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations than these.

16 And he brought me into the inner court of the Lord's house, and, behold, at the door of the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about five and twenty men, with their backs toward the temple of the Lord, and their faces toward the east; and they worshipped the sun toward the east.

Nothing has changed, many Jews still worship Ra (satan).

Have you ever read the passages in the Talmud referenced in your link?

BTW, did you know that the Apostolic Messianic Fellowship group you linked to denies the Trinity?
They are Oneness Pentecostal. No wonder they hate anything that smells of 'rules.'

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.