JC4Dude here

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Hi,

JC being for ME is the most important thing in the world.

I was a regular poster at Family Life. I can see CF has quite a few more forums and way more posts. I kinda hope this place isn't TOO big. But it looks like there's enough breadth to find a variety of spots to controbute.

:prayer: I pray my time here will edify others, and build me up too.

:cool:

Edit:

See this thread for more fl'ers.
http://www.christianforums.com/t2256825-hey-fl-transplants.html

Theresasjourney

Be Still And Know That He Is God!
Jul 22, 2005
Wisconsin
✟29,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
JC4Dude said:
Hi,

I was a regular poster at Family Life. I can see CF has quite a few more forums and way more posts. I kinda hope this place isn't TOO big. But it looks like there's enough breadth to find a variety of spots to controbute.

A big hello and welcome to CF...
yes its big here...take your time and browse and you will find your little niche...;o)
the members here are awesome...;o)

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
JC4Dude said:
Hi,

Welcome, Dude! I see you are Baptist. Check out the Baptist/Anabaptist forum. I've been known to serve pie and coffee to new friends who wander into The Barnraising!

Upvote 0

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Wow. Some familiar and new people. Neat!

Liz, you are a hoot. I will see if that pie and coffee is around. But I thought barnraising was from the mennonite side.

Was there a Southern Baptist check box? Our church holds baptism as "an outward sign of an inward change."

I haven't figured out friends and all that marigamrole. But I'll poke around a bit.

---

Ok, I just did a quick search and saw a Barnraising2. Our family whips whipped cream up ourselves. ^_^

Upvote 0

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Luvmy5grls said:
Hello Dude and CrazyLiz - it's LuvnHim. I was just recommended to this site this morning. Wow it's big...kind of a little overwhelming. Looks like I'll have to do some major exploring from home.

Anyway off to make my own newbie hello thread!:sorry:

Cool! Maybe I'll see ya around.

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
JC4Dude said:
Wow. Some familiar and new people. Neat!

Liz, you are a hoot. I will see if that pie and coffee is around. But I thought barnraising was from the mennonite side.

Was there a Southern Baptist check box? Our church holds baptism as "an outward sign of an inward change."

I haven't figured out friends vesus buddies and all that marigamrole. But I'll poke around a bit.

Ok, I just did a quick search and saw a Barnraising2. Our family whips whipped cream up ourselves. ^_^
We have one "Congregation" forum for Baptists, Anabaptists, Quakers and Brethren, so Baptists and Mennonites go together. There aren't enough Mennonites or Quakers to have separate Congregations for them. Different forums have all kinds of names for their fellowship threads. I've named a couple of them - The Barnraising and Ye Olde Ice Cream Parlour, which I'll leave to you to try to find ;) Whoever creates them gets to name them, and then if people use them to socialize, the mods make them "sticky."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
HoosierMommy said:
Hey Dude (and Crazy Liz and Luvnhim), good to "see" a familiar "face." I'm just checking the place out. Guess we'll see how it goes, eh? (Anyone know why my health is only 33%? I'm not feeling ill!:confused: )

HoosierMommy

I haven't figure that out yet either. I was 100% "at birth" and then the percentage slipped down. Like real life? :p Anway, I wonder if it has to with posts/day or what. I hope not...that would be hard on us newbies.

I'll look at some of the features later tonight.

Upvote 0

Luvmy5grls

Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
✟1,936.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
HoosierMommy said:
Hey Dude (and Crazy Liz and Luvnhim), good to "see" a familiar "face." I'm just checking the place out. Guess we'll see how it goes, eh? (Anyone know why my health is only 33%? I'm not feeling ill!:confused: )

HoosierMommy

You made me laugh out loud! Looks like you're feeling 100% now.

There's so much to figure out here. Might need to do some reading up on things.

Good to see you here HoosierMommy!
Cass:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.