Angels Camp
✟11,662.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. Hope you feel blessed here. You can check out the FAQs if you have any questions. There are a lot of threads to choose from in a lot of subjects. It can be confusing at first, but you will get used to it. :wave:

Upvote 0

~PICKLE~

Ready For Anything
Jan 17, 2004
Texas
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi..... I'm Pickle, And I
wanted to welcome you
to CF!! I hope you enjoy
you time here.

Holidaypickle.gif

Upvote 0

JC4Dude

Oct 27, 2005
So Calif
✟16,180.00
Faith
Baptist
Crazy Liz said:
Car! Where's my Dude? :confused:

Okay, now I AM beginning to suspect the CRAZY part is TRUE! :D

Getting welcomed by people with names like pickle, and jinglebell, and the gal from England, and a lot of these other is ALSO funny, so keep it up! (I guess).

I've been busy at work. Still need to find some comfy threads. Maybe I'll start one. The one I jumped in on in the Theo area is full of people who have had the "same ol" arguments already many times over and seem to be just parrying on how to put down the others for their weak and flawed positions without really debating.

Edit: oh, and the 2nd thread I contributed too must have been deleted. It was on Sulu (George Takei) coming out as gay. I will post this and then search for my post as TAKEI and SULU brings up no results.

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
JC4Dude said:
Edit: oh, and the 2nd thread I contributed too must have been deleted. It was on Sulu (George Takei) coming out as gay. I will post this and then search for my post as TAKEI and SULU brings up no results.
Looks like it's gone. If you didn't receive a PM from a mod about your post being deleted, that probably means the whole thread is gone.

There are only 3 forums here where we are allowed to discuss homosexuality. In some forums (like the Congregation forums) threads dealing with homosexuality are moved to other forums where it is allowed. In others (like News & Current Events) they are deleted.

Upvote 0

Crazy Liz

Oct 28, 2003
California
✟23,305.00
Faith
Christian
JC4Dude said:
I've been busy at work. Still need to find some comfy threads. Maybe I'll start one. The one I jumped in on in the Theo area is full of people who have had the "same ol" arguments already many times over and seem to be just parrying on how to put down the others for their weak and flawed positions without really debating.
It's been my experience that this happens a lot in GT, but not so often in the smaller theology forums, so if the theology topic you want to start fits any of the other topics, like Bibliology & Hermeneutics, or Ecclesiology, you'll find those forums aren't so crowded and discussion is more sincere.

You also might want to check out the open forum Liberal Theology. There are some debates there, but also some good discussions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums