ISIS plans to brutally crucify Catholic priest on Good Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
QUOTE="Murby, post: 69430414, member: 384469"]That's absolutely hilarious.. You disprove your own statement within the context AND the content of your own sentence.
ROFLMAO.

May I suggest you look up the very definition of "Terrorist" ????

The fact is, terrorists count both bodies and publicity..

Oh man.... sometimes people just say strange things..[/QUOTE]

Perhaps Sistrin thinks that terrorists would happily kill in secret, as long as it gets their numbers up?

Why, if they're doing it right, we shouldn't even know it was them, amirite?

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Putting soldiers on the job recruits more terrorists. Armies will not draw down the level of terrorism. Only a combination of diplomacy and policing can do that.
And that's worked soooooooo well for us the last few decades, hasn't it?
What will work is that we kill them all; down to the mail clerks. If you're a member of a terrorist organization you die. Period. They are unfit to live among civilized people.

Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Some of these people would disagree if you said water is wet, then try to work out a way to support the claim. Usually involving a good bit of personal attack.

I don't mind a good debate but yikes.. at some point and time one must concede.

I've gotten my butt kicked in this forum a couple of times now.. Most notably, in the "which is more harmful thread" about alcohol and marijuana.. I choose marijuana and got creamed on it.. and then admitted my defeat and changed my opinion to accordingly with the new perspective and knowledge.

Why do people refuse to learn or admit mistake? Do they believe it somehow dishonors them or makes them less of a person? That's ridiculous..

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps Sistrin thinks that terrorists would happily kill in secret, as long as it gets their numbers up?

Why, if they're doing it right, we shouldn't even know it was them, amirite?

Its not about killing... its about the display of brutality..

They're going to kill no matter what... but there's a difference between an execution and a public display of brutality.. Killing others is a strategic move, brutal displays of torture are tactical moves for propaganda purposes.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
What will work is that we kill them all; down to the mail clerks. If you're a member of a terrorist organization you die. Period. They are unfit to live among civilized people.

How old are you?

Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Uh.

Is there, like, someone trying to start a Radical Christian Group around or something? Because Christ never preached anything like this, yet you have your faith listed as "Christian".

No Christian should ever be calling for the death of another person, ever, for any reason. Christ never did it. He never once called for the Pharisees to die, nor did He call for the Romans to die. No, He allowed Himself to die, even though He was 100% innocent.

Hate leads to more hate.
Violence begets violence.

There's self-defense and then there's vengeance.
Vengeance only begets more vengeance.

We get revenge on them, then they get revenge on our revenge, then we want revenge on their revenge which was in response to our revenge.

It never ends, and never will, until someone decides to turn around and walk away.

As much as I think World of Warcraft is evil, there was one quote that stuck out as being pure wisdom:

"ENOUGH!! There will be no more bloodshed today. I see now why your Alliance and Horde cannot stop fighting. Every reprisal is itself an act of aggression, and every act of aggression triggers immediate reprisal."

Just one small gem from a very unlikely source, but it says much about the vicious circle that is revenge killing.

Upvote 0

smaneck

Baha'i
Sep 29, 2010
Jackson, MS
✟55,644.00
Faith
Baha'i
Marital Status
Single
Terrorists found sympathy with the American left

I don't know any leftists who sympathize with ISIS. They simply oppose efforts on the right who justify their bigotry against Muslims by painting them all with the same terrorist brush.

who undermined the global war on terror and demanded that the US withdraw forces and cede dominance in the Middle East to groups like ISIS.

I don't know anyone who demand that we cede dominance to ISIS. What I do know is that there was no ISIS or al-Qaeda in Iraq until we invaded it.

Isis continues to grow and gain dominance in the Middle East while the American president is interested only in getting Islamists out of Guantanamo Bay

I guess I just hallucinated that US forces killed a top ISIS leader two days ago:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/26/w...aduli-isis-reported-killed-in-syria.html?_r=0

But you know how that liberal media is, they'll tell you anything.

so they can re-join the caliphate.

You realize there was no caliphate when the people in Guantanamo Bay were locked up? But continue. Don't let me confuse you with the facts.

Upvote 0

Sistrin

We are such stuff as dreams are made on...
Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2012
Location Location Location
✟197,980.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because you had lowered the content of the debate to the level of a fourteen year old's twitter fit, I had decided enough was enough. However:

I don't mind a good debate but yikes.. at some point and time one must concede.

If there were something for me to concede, I would. You have done nothing but run from your initial post ever since I challenged it. In post number three you made these comments:

And every time someone posts a thread like this, it gives ISIS the publicity and recognition they are seeking.

This thread and all threads related to this should be deleted.

You are basically helping feed their desire for spreading terror.

Which was a ridiculous, inane, seriously flawed argument then and nothing you have said since has served to repair the damage. A thread on CF helping feed the desire for ISIS to spread terror? The very definition of specious. Additionally such an argument is evidence on its face you know little to nothing of Islamic terrorist and what fuels their desire to spread terror. That, or you are simply parroting the standard lib/prog argument Islamic terrorism is ultimately the fault of someone else.

Earlier I cited the death of journalist James Foley at the hands of ISIS. The video was posted online without apparent thought or concern for what consequences the act itself, or running the video on Youtube, might invoke. What followed was an intensified air campaign against them, a campaign which accounted for the deaths of some 6,000 ISIS fighters. From CNN:

"The Pentagon confirmed Friday its estimate that U.S.-led coalition airstrikes have killed about 6,000 ISIS fighters since the air campaign began in August."

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/01/23/politics/pentagon-isis-casualties-territory/

You cited the death of Jordanian pilot Mauth al-Kaseasbeh. Following that incident strike aircraft pilots did not refuse to fly missions out of fear. Just the opposite occurred. Again from CNN, quote:

Karak, Jordan (CNN) Two days after news emerged that ISIS had burned a captive Jordanian pilot to death, the Middle Eastern nation hit back, and is promising more.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/05/world/isis-jordan/index.html

Likewise the beheading of 21 Egyptian Coptic Christians at the hands of ISIS resulted in airstrikes launched by the Egyptian Air Force. Again from CNN:

Egyptian warplanes bomb ISIS targets in Libya after killings of Christians

(CNN) Egypt's military carried out a series of airstrikes against ISIS militants in Libya on Monday in retaliation for the slaughter of 21 Egyptian Christians by the jihadist group.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/16/middleeast/isis-libya-egypt/index.html

Contrary to what some here may believe, ISIS is a religious group acting upon religious beliefs. Quote:

"Virtually every major decision and law promulgated by the Islamic State adheres to what it calls, in its press and pronouncements, and on its billboards, license plates, stationery, and coins, 'the Prophetic methodology,' which means following the prophecy and example of Muhammad, in punctilious detail. Muslims can reject the Islamic State; nearly all do. But pretending that it isn't actually a religious, millenarian group, with theology that must be understood to be combated, has already led the United States to underestimate it."

Source: Graeme Wood, the Atlantic Magazine article "What ISIS Really Wants." (Pay per view.)

They seek to establish the Islamic caliphate, and to achieve that they do not need people to talk about them on CF. They need increased Western response. In order to achieve that goal they are willing to engage in whatever barbaric activity their psychotic minds can conjure. Wailing about a discussion concerning ISIS on a forum board, which is how you started this entire conversation, will have zero impact on what ISIS wants. Closing this thread down and deleting it will have zero impact on what ISIS wants. Please.

In other news, from the Gatestone Institute:

Why Belgium is Ground Zero for European Jihadis

The terrorist attacks on the airport and metro in Brussels are casting a spotlight, once again, on Belgium's ignominious role as a European haven for jihadists.

Several distinct but interconnected factors help explain why Brussels, the political capital of Europe, has emerged as the jihadist capital of Europe.

Source: http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7677/belgium-jihadists

Upvote 0

ChristsSoldier115

Mabaho na Kuya
Jul 30, 2013
The greatest state in the Union: Ohio
✟26,502.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
We shouldn't have any idea what s going over there. We should be bombing their communication infrastructure into the stone age, and actively attacking their ISIS wannabes outside of their crumbling "caliphate". ISIS is dying its slow death, as is the obvious effect that all sin leads to[ worldly self destruction on top of the spiritual one] I think it would go faster if they can quit recruiting people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Christ never preached anything like this, yet you have your faith listed as "Christian".
We live in a world governed by the aggressive use of force. We didn't stop the Nazi's through prayer alone. We accompanied that with bombs, guns and the use of the military. When dealing with an armed evil determined to destroy the innocent, you have to respond by eliminating their ability to wage war. We killed them.Stan and his minions.
Likewise, when faced with the evil being committed by the Japanese, we responded in the same manner; by killing them. That was the only way to stop them. Our side lost in Vietnam because we didn't destroy the enemy. As a result, over 100,000 of those who fought with us were subsequently murdered. In Iraq we removed an evil dictator and brought freedom to the Iraqi people. We left, however, before that were strong enough to defend themselves, and Christians are being rounded up and murdered in Iraq. Certainly is not pleasing to God. This only pleases Satan and his minions.

No Christian should ever be calling for the death of another person, ever, for any reason.
When the Lord comes and there is no more evil, then we will no longer need to fight evil. Since I don't want the subhuman terrorists to rape my daughters, I don't want them to rape anyone's daughters. Since I don't want them beheading my friends, I don't want them killing anyone's friends. These aren't good people serving a misguided religion. These are evil people who live to kill others, and whose ultimate goal is the elimination of the Jews. This makes them the direct enemy of God's people, and the enemies of God. They will continue to kill as long as they exist. Allowing them to live condemns innocents to die. It's as simple as that.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
They simply oppose efforts on the right who justify their bigotry against Muslims by painting them all with the same terrorist brush.
Wow, you really are a one trick pony, aren't you? Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot and a racist. I've seen enough. Have a happy Easter. Bye.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Fun fact - Something like 96% of actual Daesh members don't live among civilized people.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
No. That's one of the many reasons I don't scream for war. Just trying to understand why you do.
I don't scream for war. I understand that war has been declared. Like all rational people, I know that you cannot have peace with an enemy bent on your destruction. The jihadists do not want a brokered peace. They want the destruction of Israel and a world governed by sharia law. They want the elimination of all Christians. There is no treaty making with them. They must be defeated.

Reactions: Sistrin
Upvote 0

Xalith

Apr 6, 2015
✟19,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We live in a world governed by the aggressive use of force. We didn't stop the Nazi's through prayer alone. We accompanied that with bombs, guns and the use of the military. When dealing with an armed evil determined to destroy the innocent, you have to respond by eliminating their ability to wage war. We killed them.Stan and his minions.
Likewise, when faced with the evil being committed by the Japanese, we responded in the same manner; by killing them. That was the only way to stop them. Our side lost in Vietnam because we didn't destroy the enemy. As a result, over 100,000 of those who fought with us were subsequently murdered. In Iraq we removed an evil dictator and brought freedom to the Iraqi people. We left, however, before that were strong enough to defend themselves, and Christians are being rounded up and murdered in Iraq. Certainly is not pleasing to God. This only pleases Satan and his minions.

Sometimes God uses the death of a Christian to witness to others. Sometimes terrorists see that Christians refuse to renounce Christ before their deaths, and it pricks something deep down in their souls that maybe there's something to Christianity afterall. It might take 20, 30 Christians being murdered, but more and more, what's left of their conscience will convict them and some will break and turn their backs on such evil. There have been cases of Muslim Radicals converting when they see the horrors that go on.

What did Christ say to the Church at Smyrna? Go read Revelation 2:8-11. What did He instruct them to do? "Hold Fast. They can kill your body but I will give you the crown of life if you keep the faith." (pp)

He didn't say "Go out and kill those filthy Romans!"

When the Lord comes and there is no more evil, then we will no longer need to fight evil. Since I don't want the subhuman terrorists to rape my daughters, I don't want them to rape anyone's daughters. Since I don't want them beheading my friends, I don't want them killing anyone's friends. These aren't good people serving a misguided religion. These are evil people who live to kill others, and whose ultimate goal is the elimination of the Jews. This makes them the direct enemy of God's people, and the enemies of God. They will continue to kill as long as they exist. Allowing them to live condemns innocents to die. It's as simple as that.

Those "subhuman" people are not subhuman at all, but are men and women who He loves, despite their sins.

Please try to remember that His Shed Blood on the Cross was for Jew, and Gentile. God is not a respecter of persons; He offers His salvation to any who repent. This includes members of ISIS, as there have been radical Muslims who find Christ and get saved.

Now if we go bomb everybody as you call us to do, including civilians who are kinda stuck with living how they tell them to live, how many people are going to end up in Hell that might have otherwise been saved? I don't want the blood of anybody on my hands whatsoever. If an ISIS terrorist kills someone, the blood is on their hands. If I kill an ISIS terrorist that might have been saved later, their blood is on MY hands.

EDIT: BTW, part of the reason ISIS exists, is because WE... yes, WE the USA and our allies weakened the powers over in the Middle-East. We removed Saddam Hussein from his power, and what rose in its place was a weak government that was easily overwhelmed by angry radicals that WE sold weapons to in the past. If we'd kept our noses out of a place that we didn't belong in the first place, there wouldn't BE an ISIS today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.