✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
ISIS plans to brutally crucify Catholic priest on Good Friday

ISIS terrorists plan to crucify a Catholic priest on Good Friday. Terrorists captured Fr. Tom Uzhunnalil on March 4, and may be torturing him before his execution.

LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) - Social media users are sharing rumors that Fr. Tom Uzhunnalil, who was captured by ISIS terrorists in Aden, Yemen on March 4, is due to be crucified on Good Friday, and that he is being tortured in the meantime. Fr. Uzhunnalil was captured in a brutal attack that left 16 people, including four nuns, dead.

On March 4, gunmen stormed a home for senior citizens. They killed four of the five nuns working there. The fifth nun, Sister Sally, hid behind a door and although she said gunmen passed by repeatedly, searching for her, they miraculously never found her.

Her fellow sisters were not so lucky, they were tied to trees and shot in the head.

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=68083

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
And every time someone posts a thread like this, it gives ISIS the publicity and recognition they are seeking.

This thread and all threads related to this should be deleted.

You are basically helping feed their desire for spreading terror. You should voluntarily delete this post or modify it in such a way that google does not pick it up.

If people ignored this garbage, they'd probably just put a bullet in his head and be done with it.. But when they know they can get people to spread the word and publicize this stuff, they go to great lengths to be as horrific as they can.

I think its disgraceful to give them the attention they are seeking. I ask that you show some personal responsibility and do your part to deny them their goals.

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
It matters to the priest.
Exactly.. If people quite talking about it, they'd just put a bullet in his head and be done with him. No reason to build a crucifix, nail him to it, and video tape if no one is going to pay attention.

Every time someone makes this (rumor or not?) more popular, the priest is going to endure more pain.

Would you rather be tortured to death or just have a bullet to the head?

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly.. If people quite talking about it, they'd just put a bullet in his head and be done with him. No reason to build a crucifix, nail him to it, and video tape if no one is going to pay attention.

Every time someone makes this (rumor or not?) more popular, the priest is going to endure more pain.

I'd rather not deal with people like you. But that ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟613,757.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

According to humanists, what difference does it make...dead is dead.....once you are dead what difference does it make how much you suffered?

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
I'd rather not deal with people like you. But that ain't gonna happen any time soon.
Thank you for your response, I completely understand your position and your perspective. Its one of the reasons I'm not religious.

Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
According to humanists, what difference does it make...dead is dead.....once you are dead what difference does it make how much you suffered?

First off.. I don't know what a humanist is. The website forced me to pick something so I did..

But let me ask you.. if you were in the hands of ISIS, and you had a choice, would you go for the torture until your die or the quick bullet to your head?

I think its pretty safe to say that only an idiot would choose to be tortured for the purposes of ISIS publicity agenda..

So apparently it does make a difference.

Upvote 0

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
If you faith is not humanist, you might want to find a more appropriate one....until then I will assume you are what you advertise you are. My statement stands......
I have no faith... Your statement is incorrect as it pertains both to me and the ISIS subject matter of this thread.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And every time someone posts a thread like this, it gives ISIS the publicity and recognition they are seeking.

This thread and all threads related to this should be deleted.

You are basically helping feed their desire for spreading terror. You should voluntarily delete this post or modify it in such a way that google does not pick it up.

If people ignored this garbage, they'd probably just put a bullet in his head and be done with it.. But when they know they can get people to spread the word and publicize this stuff, they go to great lengths to be as horrific as they can.

I think its disgraceful to give them the attention they are seeking. I ask that you show some personal responsibility and do your part to deny them their goals.
I think it's disgraceful to ignore real issues going on in the world so you can pretend there's nothing wrong. Ignoring ISIS will not make them go away. Denial and not acknowledging the victims does them a huge disservice- and I will not let ISIS stifle anything I want to say about the evil and Satanic acts they've given themselves over to. And trying to equate anyone that brings it up with furthering ISIS' acts of evil and terrorism is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Murby

Feb 4, 2016
USA
✟4,630.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
I think it's disgraceful to ignore real issues going on in the world so you can pretend there's nothing wrong.
So do I.. we agree..

Ignoring ISIS will not make them go away.
We agree on this too..

Denial and not acknowledging the victims does them a huge disservice- and I will not let ISIS stifle anything I want to say about the evil and Satanic acts they've given themselves over to.
Wow.. we agree a lot..

And trying to equate anyone that brings it up with furthering ISIS' acts of evil and terrorism is the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while.
Ah.. now we get to the meat of the subject.. But by your statements, you don't seem to understand whats happening..

The priest is going to die.. there's nothing that can stop that short of probably purchasing his freedom for a ridiculous amount of money, which would just further add to their cause.

If you read my statements to mean we should ignore their threat or deny the victims, or in any other way bush this under the rug or stick our head in the sand..... then I believe the following things: 1) You don't have a comprehensive understanding of what's going on or how ISIS works as it pertains to these things, and/or 2) You place a higher level of importance on expressing your condemnation of these acts and a lower level of importance on trying to mitigate the damage to those victims of them.

Why do you think these people put a pilot in a cage, light him on fire while video taping it, and then post it on the internet?
If you want to kill someone you have in custody, you simply put a bullet in their head and walk away. When you want to create a show for those who lust and crave the horrors of brutality so they can tell everyone how much they condemn it, you need to market your product to garner attention. The more advertising and marketing you do, the larger the audience, the greater the affect. (this is marketing 101)

When your advertising and marketing fail, your product goes belly up and you stop selling it.

If you want to show everyone how much you condemn the horror, please wait until the horror is over.. otherwise, you're just pouring gasoline on the fire.. you're becoming a gawking bystander and you're doing more harm than good.

If lust and cravings for the horrors are just too much to remain quiet, please at least have the decency to modify your postings in such a way that google will not index them for their marketing purposes.

Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

Spiritlight

✰•.¸¸★•*´¨`*•.¸.✰
Apr 1, 2011
manitoba
✟23,118.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Having to resort to things like this in the media shows how irrelevant they have become and thier desperation to be taken as a real threat. Air strikes and opposing armies are wiping them off the face of the earth daily and this is the best they can do. ISIS is weak and if faced with an army properly would be obliterated in no time.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
You could answer his perfectly valid question, rather than making personal attacks.

Deal with people "like him"? Like what? Like try to work out the best ways to defuse terrorism, rather than pile on the hysterical mob bandwagon?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.