Is there a Kundalini spirit in the charismatic church?

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God does not punish His children- He can and will DISCIPLINE us, but only for our own good, never to humiliate or degrade. And when I hear people throwing out stuff like "Well He did it to Nebuchadnezzar" and "You can't limit how God manifests on people" as justification for obviously degrading and dehumanizing behavior? It makes me sick. Literally sick.

So when the Bible clearly states God judged Nebuchadnezzar for his arrogance by allowing him to act like a beast, you're think that's a reflection upon God rather than upon Nebuchadnezzar's heart?

Mind you, Nebuchadnezzar was not an Israelite. Perhaps acting like a beast is more of an indication of who your true father is? Jesus plainly told the Pharisees their father was the devil.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Scripture? Will God give His child a demon?

The question isn't whether or not Father God would give someone something bad. Rather, the question lies within the inclination of the heart of those seeking something beyond what God has laid out clearly in His word.

People keep justifying this stuff based upon how good God is, when in reality we need to recognize these things are taking place because of how wicked people are.

That's a whole 'nother issue with this "identity" shift the charismatic movement has been ushering in the last 20 years. When people start to believe they are inherently good, and Bethel clearly pushes this humanistic nonsense on their congregants, it's a trap that brings pride and will eventually puff them up against God (no matter how humble they think they are towards God).

True humility will allow the scriptures to define truth for the Christian, not experience. Experiences are self-centered, the Bible is God-centered.

Upvote 0

Jason Sanders

Dec 26, 2015
Toms River
✟8,409.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So when the Bible clearly states God judged Nebuchadnezzar for his arrogance by allowing him to act like a beast, you're think that's a reflection upon God rather than upon Nebuchadnezzar's heart?

Mind you, Nebuchadnezzar was not an Israelite. Perhaps acting like a beast is more of an indication of who your true father is? Jesus plainly told the Pharisees their father was the devil.
He also lived before the New Covenant was established by Christ, and so was subject to God's wrath- I highly doubt that if he was alive TODAY that God would do the same thing.

As for your point about experience vs Scripture- what, exactly, is the problem with using both? Yes, experience can lead one astray, but if you ground yourself in the Word, "test the spirits" as it were, and trust that God spoke the truth when He spoke about the Holy Spirit and what it would do, then it becomes much harder to be deceived by the lies and high-minded philosophy of the devil.

I don't get why people are so afraid of the Spirit- I can understand being hurt by a group of people who weren't grounded in their knowledge of the Scriptures, but the Holy Spirit exists outside of those churches; nothing says that, because one church did "X" or preached this lie that ALL churches like it are the same.

Judge them by their fruit- not whether try agree with your specific brand of theology.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He also lived before the New Covenant was established by Christ, and so was subject to God's wrath- I highly doubt that if he was alive TODAY that God would do the same thing.

As for your point about experience vs Scripture- what, exactly, is the problem with using both? Yes, experience can lead one astray, but if you ground yourself in the Word, "test the spirits" as it were, and trust that God spoke the truth when He spoke about the Holy Spirit and what it would do, then it becomes much harder to be deceived by the lies and high-minded philosophy of the devil.

I don't get why people are so afraid of the Spirit- I can understand being hurt by a group of people who weren't grounded in their knowledge of the Scriptures, but the Holy Spirit exists outside of those churches; nothing says that, because one church did "X" or preached this lie that ALL churches like it are the same.

Judge them by their fruit- not whether try agree with your specific brand of theology.

The real truth you need to consider is that your vineyard church is a part of this NAR movement. And beyond the Vineyard denomination, the New Apostolic Reformation has gobbled up the AoG and any independent charismatic/Pentecostal church it can draw into it's scheme. It's setting its sights on the Southern Baptist Convention now, and people need to sound the alarm.

You suggest I'm warning you because I was hurt, that's only partly true. The pain I suffered woke me up to the reality of what I was encountering in fruit. But I'm warning you because that's what the New Testament says to do about false teachers.

It's a safe bet you've seen a lot of demonic activity in your very own church, but since you're in that setting you simply presume it to be the Holy Spirit. That's a rash approach, and not a Biblical one.

God would rather you were skeptical and careful.

And let's be honest, people in those movement are not talking about "testing the spirits." It's the furthest thing from their mind.

I am not afraid of the Holy Spirit. He has helped me do ministry for years, but people should be very wary of bad teachings, hypocritical leaders, and supernatural activities which may or may not be of God.

The modern church has completely cast off Biblical scrutiny, and that is to their own peril, and not God's fault as He has clearly warned us in His word:

www.becarefulhowyouhear.com

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

God still judges the wrong-doer. Check Romans 13 out. The idea that God is sitting idly by the last 2,000 years is not Biblical. He still raises up and takes down nations, He still judges with equity, He's still on the throne!

Upvote 0

rakovsky

Apr 8, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟67,675.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
GoldenKingGaze said: ↑
People were said to bark, to express in this playful way, that the Master was coming home.
It has nothing to do with Nebuchadnezzar.​

Seriously?
intergalactic1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rakovsky

Apr 8, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟67,675.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The question isn't whether or not Father God would give someone something bad. Rather, the question lies within the inclination of the heart of those seeking something beyond what God has laid out clearly in His word.

People keep justifying this stuff based upon how good God is, when in reality we need to recognize these things are taking place because of how wicked people are.

That's a whole 'nother issue with this "identity" shift the charismatic movement has been ushering in the last 20 years. When people start to believe they are inherently good, and Bethel clearly pushes this humanistic nonsense on their congregants, it's a trap that brings pride and will eventually puff them up against God (no matter how humble they think they are towards God).

True humility will allow the scriptures to define truth for the Christian, not experience. Experiences are self-centered, the Bible is God-centered.
It's true Jesus says that God would not give a scorpion in response to prayer.
But that does not mean that everything anyone feels like doing after prayer is automatically from God and coming as a blessing.
In the New Testament we read about anointing oil, which in the Bible has certain chemicals. If someone after prayer feels like bathing in it and gets high off it, does that make it good?

Some charismatics' logic would seem to say so.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Agtg's case was that acting like a dog is demeaning.
I posted photos of acting like dogs.
It appears from your reaction that you instinctively agree with Agtg about this.
I don't think the Holy Spirit in us would ever have us barking like a dog or lifting our leg. It has occurred in some cases and is very odd.

It is not like normal behavior.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,830.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
I don't think the Holy Spirit in us would ever have us barking like a dog or lifting our leg. It has occurred in some cases and is very odd.

It is not like normal behavior.
Are you saying you heard a fellow took a wiz in church?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Australian Lutherans changing their mind about the Toronto Blessing:
I don't know if that is actually changing their minds, I think they are praying for forgiveness for judging. This is prayer, I don't know why you even posted this, nor why they would record it. It seems odd all the way around.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying you heard a fellow took a wiz in church?
Now I didn't post this to say anything particular, except that this type of behavior is not of the Holy Spirit. Lest anyone start commenting.

Some guys are even walking the ones who are dogs on leashes. There are other urinating ones. I'll see if I can find one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rakovsky

Apr 8, 2004
Pennsylvania
✟67,675.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Now I didn't post this to say anything particular, except that this type of behavior is not of the Holy Spirit. Lest anyone start commenting.

I wonder how they arranged the leash part in the video.. Eg. Did he put a leash around his own neck and say I'm a dog?

Last edited:
Upvote 0