Is there a Kundalini spirit in the charismatic church?

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Even Daniel lay on his face and was on all fours, what matters is that the angel touches you and gives one the strength to stand and speak after a time. And Ezekiel was commanded to cook his food on dry human dung, he could not stand that. And Jesus made mud from spit and street dust at a time of beasts of burden and healed a blind man with it. This was deliberate to offend the Pharisees. There are Pharisee like ones today. It seems a solemn, maybe mournful assembly wants to maintain that and "keep order" and self control, instead of surrender. But there is oil of joy for mourning.

When Carol Arnott shakes her head strongly, it seems to me, that God is telling her, "no" a lot and that she wants to be nice and polite, and to address a difficult matter with special modesty and change the subject, but it is one matter God wants to address firmly, so she speaks God's will shaking her head, because she is so nice and non confrontational. But it then comes through.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
The prophets drank the old wine, and were much moved by reverence, we are moved in love and grace.

1 Timothy 4 mentions latter times and seducing spirits, but essentially in the same verses, false dietary laws.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
When Carol Arnott shakes her head strongly, it seems to me, that God is telling her, "no" a lot and that she wants to be nice and polite, and to address a difficult matter with special modesty and change the subject, but it is one matter God wants to address firmly, so she speaks God's will shaking her head, because she is so nice and non confrontational. But it then comes through.
Huh?

God has told many no, and they don't do that.

Reactions: amariselle
Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
The Great Northern Wilderness
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We need to examine all of these things, and we need to read God's word and pray for discernment. It is very troubling to me how much of the manifestations mirror things that go on in Eastern religions. I just can't believe that God would ever make people thrash around, throw up and act like animals.

And when Paul writes about Spiritual gifts, he writes that they should be for the building up of the church. How exactly do all of these manifestations do anything of the sort?

Now, I am not saying that the Spirit of God doesn't move in churches today, I believe He does....but am pretty certain it doesn't look like Eastern mysticism when the Holy Spirit is present.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Huh?

God has told many no, and they don't do that.
Good manners are part of love, but also mean people are nice and for example do not want to condemn anyone. But God sometimes wants to give warnings. God does not limit Himself, He has more detail and creativity than Tolkien... If they are nice they are called faulty, if they warn the same still criticize them.

Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
We need to examine all of these things, and we need to read God's word and pray for discernment. It is very troubling to me how much of the manifestations mirror things that go on in Eastern religions. I just can't believe that God would ever make people thrash around, throw up and act like animals.

And when Paul writes about Spiritual gifts, he writes that they should be for the building up of the church. How exactly do all of these manifestations do anything of the sort?

Now, I am not saying that the Spirit of God doesn't move in churches today, I believe He does....but am pretty certain it doesn't look like Eastern mysticism when the Holy Spirit is present.
What if Eastern Mysticism is counterfeit?
This is the first I heard of vomiting at church.

Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What if Eastern Mysticism is counterfeit?
This is the first I heard of vomiting at church.

If you do some research, there are videos of "church" services where people were actually throwing up. (Among other things) I think the man leading the services is a "prophet" by the name of T.B. Joshua, he's from Nigeria. I did a quick search, but I didn't see the exact video I watched the other day. I will look more when I get home. In the video I'm referring to, he had some kind of "anointing sticker" that had his picture on it and the words "Let Love Lead." When the sticker was given to people, they started to shake, fall over, scream, cry and get sick. I am deeply troubled by this kind of thing.

Here is a link to his church's official website.

Actually, on looking briefly at a couple other videos, it seems this vomiting manifestation is not rare in their services.

As you your question about Eastern Mysticism being counterfeit, I think there are some very real things that go on within it, but I do not believe that these things are from God.

Last edited:
Reactions: AGTG
Upvote 0

GoldenKingGaze

Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,930.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
If you do some research, there are videos of "church" services where people were actually throwing up. (Among other things) I think the man leading the services is a "prophet" by the name of T.B. Joshua, he's from Nigeria. I did a quick search, but I didn't see the exact video I watched the other day. I will look more when I get home. In the video I'm referring to, he had some kind of "anointing sticker" that had his picture on it and the words "Let Love Lead." When the sticker was given to people, they started to shake, fall over, scream, cry and get sick. I am deeply troubled by this kind of thing.

Actually, on looking briefly at a couple other videos, it seems this vomiting manifestation is not rare in their services.

As you your question about Eastern Mysticism being counterfeit, I think there are some very real things that go on within it, but I do not believe that these things are from God.
I actually recall vomiting in church now, but only in deliverance meetings. I'll see if TB J does deliverance... The Africans are new Christians and are different, not yet polished.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I actually recall vomiting in church now, but only in deliverance meetings. I'll see if TB J does deliverance... The Africans are new Christians and are different, not yet polished.

He does it would seem, though I still find a lot of what goes on in these meetings highly questionable, new Christians or not.

Reactions: AGTG
Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for the warning. I had heard of this guy, but didn't really know anything of his ministry.

Upvote 0

amariselle

Jesus Never Fails
Sep 28, 2004
✟60,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you for the warning. I had heard of this guy, but didn't really know anything of his ministry.

Yeah, I just recently heard of him myself, and I am definitely disturbed by what I've seen so far.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Good manners are part of love, but also mean people are nice and for example do not want to condemn anyone. But God sometimes wants to give warnings. God does not limit Himself, He has more detail and creativity than Tolkien... If they are nice they are called faulty, if they warn the same still criticize them.
That's your response to Carol Arnott thrashing her head around and saying it is the Holy Spirit?

So you evidently believes that God causes people through the Holy Spirit to act possessed? I don't think so.

What warning is she giving that she is giving? Am I missing something?

Upvote 0

nothead

Oct 15, 2013
✟16,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's your response to Carol Arnott thrashing her head around and saying it is the Holy Spirit?

So you evidently believes that God causes people through the Holy Spirit to act possessed? I don't think so.

What warning is she giving that she is giving? Am I missing something?
Becoming another man, influenced or possessed...same dealybobber.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
From what I understand, Wiccans use the kundalini in their grand rite. It's the power of the earth synchronizing with the human [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. So one could ask the question, do people get Godgasms in Charismatic churches but no where else? Another question could be Are you saying by "kundalini in church" that the church in question is earthly or of the flesh? What is the point of such questions other than to accuse christians of not being christian?

Upvote 0

nothead

Oct 15, 2013
✟16,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From what I understand, Wiccans use the kundalini in their grand rite. It's the power of the earth synchronizing with the human [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. So one could ask the question, do people get Godgasms in Charismatic churches but no where else? Another question could be Are you saying by "kundalini in church" that the church in question is earthly or of the flesh? What is the point of such questions other than to accuse christians of not being christian?
Not a godasm and not the Holy Spirit either. I was 3HO for three years and taught yoga in an OR prison. It was KUNDALINI Yoga.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Not a godasm and not the Holy Spirit either. I was 3HO for three years and taught yoga in an OR prison. It was KUNDALINI Yoga.

Yeah Kundalini has traversed a number of disciplines like the term Karma. Another description of kundalini illustrates two snakes in the body.
When people say the EROS is rising in the spring, it's a similar thing.

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟284,013.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So are you saying that the Holy Spirit is not moving in Charismatic churches?

Upvote 0