Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

• Total voters

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As a niners fan Im now inclined to believe the conspiracy.

....the 49er's 3rd down call with 2 minutes left in the game was disappointing.

I'm not much of a football fan, but I was interested to see our local kid, QB Brock Purdy, play in the SuperBowl. He handled the pressure quite well.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Conservatism more generally also has its own little cadre of d-listers over whom the rank-and-file loves to fawn: Scott Baio, James Woods, Antonio Sobato Jr, etc.
But isn't that what our tribalism does to us in picking the right players for our team?

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,226.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
....the 49er's 3rd down call with 2 minutes left in the game was disappointing.

I'm not much of a football fan, but I was interested to see our local kid, QB Brock Purdy, play in the SuperBowl. He handled the pressure quite well.
That dumb Jerry Jones just doesn't know how to pick players. We paid big money for Prescott (choke) and Purdy was impressive. I'm starting to feel like a Cubs fan I'll probably be in the grave before Dallas wins another Superbowl.

Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
  • Haha
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
that's what they get for going woke
Did you notice the ads for woke things like Pfizer, Bud Light, and Jesus?

1707858791110.png

• Wow
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Tinker Grey

Wanderer
Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2002
Erewhon
Visit site
✟933,338.00
Faith
Atheist

Super Bowl nabs 123.4 million viewers, according to CBS

The network said it was the most-watched telecast in history, beating 2023 Super Bowl viewership.

Now we know how many votes Biden will get.
Not as many as the Africa Cup of Nations the final of which aired the same day as the SB: Afcon 2023: Who are the winners and losers from compelling finals?

It is unclear, though, whether the claimed 2 Billion views was over the course of the tournament or for the final.

• Wow
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,430,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread actually believes the game was rigged. This thread was more to mock the out-there conspiracy theory saying this was some kind of psyop using Taylor Swift as if her boyfriend winning the Superbowl is going to raise her profile any more.
Gossip, as a “political-device”, is generally unwieldy and can manifest in all manner various incarnations.

This is that, something minor to quibble about while taking a break from the Larger, More Important Fight.

Have as much/little fun with it as ye please.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What's funny is that, for all the criticism about celebrity culture directed at the left, conservatives, and evangelicals in particular, do this super hard, so much so that it's often pretty cringey and kind of embarrassing. Some celebrity will mumble something that kind of rhymes with "jesus" and immediately evangelical circles will light up with hopeful gasps about whether so-and-so is a Christian. It's wild how much adoration the evangelical crowd has showered on Brian Welch for converting despite most of them being unable to identify a single Korn song. Conservatism more generally also has its own little cadre of d-listers over whom the rank-and-file loves to fawn: Scott Baio, James Woods, Antonio Sobato Jr, etc.
And they’ve elected not one, but two presidents who have TV and movie backgrounds, lol.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,919.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
I was out walking my dog so I missed the last minutes of overtime when Taylor Swift's boyfriend's playmates pulled out a win. When I left, I thought the 49ers were going to win. My partner texted me that Taylor had worked her voodoo magic and all the covid boosters had helped give KC super strength to win the game, lol!

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was out walking my dog so I missed the last minutes of overtime when Taylor Swift's boyfriend's playmates pulled out a win. When I left, I thought the 49ers were going to win. My partner texted me that Taylor had worked her voodoo magic and all the covid boosters had helped give KC super strength to win the game, lol!
They all glowed green and the 5G energy just radiated off of them. They clipped to Taylor who screamed “it is as I foretold!” as she ate chicken with seemingly ranch. Then a million little girls screamed “now we vote Democrat” and a revolution was born.

It was an action-packed 90 seconds.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,413.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited: