Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

• Total voters

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟869,142.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You know, let me rephrase that. I’m not a Taylor Swift music person. But the minute a business book comes out about her, like a One-Minute Manager book or an Art of Customer Service book, something that does a deep dive on her business and brand… Buying it day one. I am absolutely fascinated by her brand and business model. I think she’s like Disney and has cracked the code for how to be a brand that leans into safety and nostalgia, building consumer interest and loyalty by inspiring feelings of security and fun and being valued, where there’s showmanship but as an expression of perceived love and not empty grandstanding. I’d love to see a deep dive into that business aspect.

However I also read books on building Excel pivot tables for fun.
I don't know about that, I'm not that into business. But you should probably look into Jimmy Buffet, who managed to build a massive profit-making enterprise off of just one single radio hit, back before the days of internet. I do find that kind of impressive, for what it's worth.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know about that, I'm not that into business. But you should probably look into Jimmy Buffet, who managed to build a massive profit-making enterprise off of just one single radio hit, back before the days of internet. I do find that kind of impressive, for what it's worth.
I read a book about him! Another icon of image who had a keen mind for business and people. Fascinating, fascinating story.

Reactions: WolfGate
Upvote 0

GreatLakes4Ever

Jan 2, 2019
Midwest
✟265,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Engaged
I’m going to point this out to any one who wrongly thinks only teenagers or kids are fans of Taylor Swift. Her first album came out in October 2006. Anyone who was born the same day as her first album was released will be able to vote in the 2024 election. The number of her fans who can vote is significant. That doesn’t mean she can sway their vote, it just means her fans are just kids, there are eligible voters.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,665.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Biden's second term is assured.

And.... flashback to 2020

1707710885828.png

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟320,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Some of the "early Swift fans" that can be true of I guess....

I was basing that on the fact that everyone I know who's shelled out the massive sums it costs to go to the concerts are all parents in their 40s & 50's taking their elementary and Jr High daughters to go see it.
I'd say that's more reflective of your social groups (and also the high cost of her concert tickets). The stereotypical Swiftie is millennial woman: Meet the typical Swiftie: A white suburban millennial woman who may have spent $1,300 to go to the Eras Tour

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Well, I don't think the Super Bowl was rigged for KC because Frisco had the game won. A good Super Bowl!
That's just good scripting. The near impossible task seems lost, then --- redemption! Classic Hollywood technique.

(I only watched the end. The whole Super Bowl is too annoying to watch two teams I don't care about.)

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow, I feel this is crazy talk. You're saying professional athletes who grew up dreaming about being in a Superbowl are winning or losing for Taylor Swift. You do know that coaches and athletes up their money by performance Andy Reid can leave KC and be paid premium dollars. I see delusion in political thinking minds. Even my kids dreamed of just winning a state championship for high school.

If there were two or three questionable calls in favor of KC I would question the game. There wasn't!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,818.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Maybe you don’t care, but you aren’t everybody. Especially against female and minority voters. Seeing somebody of influence in their demographic making a stand… Political, social, or both… Has been galvanizing since before the birth of our nation. When people are underrepresented, they gravitate towards those who show them what representation looks like and what they too can do.
What's funny is that, for all the criticism about celebrity culture directed at the left, conservatives, and evangelicals in particular, do this super hard, so much so that it's often pretty cringey and kind of embarrassing. Some celebrity will mumble something that kind of rhymes with "jesus" and immediately evangelical circles will light up with hopeful gasps about whether so-and-so is a Christian. It's wild how much adoration the evangelical crowd has showered on Brian Welch for converting despite most of them being unable to identify a single Korn song. Conservatism more generally also has its own little cadre of d-listers over whom the rank-and-file loves to fawn: Scott Baio, James Woods, Antonio Sobato Jr, etc.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,570.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Wow, I feel this is crazy talk. You're saying professional athletes who grew up dreaming about being in a Superbowl are winning or losing for Taylor Swift. You do know that coaches and athletes up their money by performance Andy Reid can leave KC and be paid premium dollars. I see delusion in political thinking minds. Even my kids dreamed of just winning a state championship for high school.

If there were two or three questionable calls in favor of KC I would question the game. There wasn't!
I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread actually believes the game was rigged. This thread was more to mock the out-there conspiracy theory saying this was some kind of psyop using Taylor Swift as if her boyfriend winning the Superbowl is going to raise her profile any more.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty sure nobody in this thread actually believes the game was rigged. This thread was more to mock the out-there conspiracy theory saying this was some kind of psyop using Taylor Swift as if her boyfriend winning the Superbowl is going to raise her profile any more.
As a niners fan Im now inclined to believe the conspiracy.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As a niners fan Im now inclined to believe the conspiracy.
I'm a Dallas fan so I have no love for the Niners as much as you've beaten us in the 90s.

Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,225.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sorry to offend anyone but sometimes I take things too seriously. Peace

Upvote 0