Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?

• Total voters

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
  • Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟347,449.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Taylor Swift is one of the most popular celebrities in the world, arguably the most popular. Her boyfriend winning the Superbowl isn't going to change that. It's a ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Americans are tired of the Chiefs.
Americans are tired of Trump.
Americans are tired of Biden.
Americans are tired of politics.
I thought Americans were tired of NFL.

Americans need to sleep. We are tired of everything but conspiracy theories. Go San Francisco! I love it when people are forced to confront their own ridiculousness. That reminds me, I have to get ready for work. I'm confident I will be confronted with ridiculousness of my own device lol.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Americans need to sleep......
This is true. When I hear the brain fever nonsense people get caught up in these days, I think they need a good nap.

But when the nap is over, they really need to take a hard look at their own media diets.

Upvote 0

Elliewaves

Untouchable internet saint
Dec 18, 2011
✟100,817.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
KC won the superbowl just a few years ago, so no. The fever dream conspiracy theories are hilarious though. I hope Taylor and Kelce mess with people though; it's funny. And I hope Taylor has the very best security team; cause many of those people are nuts.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
KC won the superbowl just a few years ago, so no. The fever dream conspiracy theories are hilarious though. I hope Taylor and Kelce mess with people though; it's funny. And I hope Taylor has the very best security team; cause many of those people are nuts.

As Travis is accepting his MVP trophy he will drop to one knee and ask Taylor for her hand in marriage. The world will tremble with excitement. Then as we catch our breath, they will both stand up and endorse President Biden for reelection.

This seems to be the fear foxnews is feeding their consumers. Oh the humanity! It's blatant election interference! Bla bla bla. Even fox is envious of Taylor and Travis's enormous platform. I don't think any of it will happen. Especially Kelce and the Chiefs winning the Superbowl again. I think Taylor Swift would rather keep private moments private also. But she might endorse Joe Biden some time before the election if he's the nominee.

Upvote 0

Sif

Nov 11, 2015
Rocky Mountain Region
✟307,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You do have to wonder about the NFL betting big on Vegas, as well as online sports gambling.

I do think attempts to fix individual performances or even games will happen. Just not any WEF Soros Great Reset Demoncrats connection.

Meanwhile, people will keep Fox "news" on in the background all hours as the real and the false swirl together in their heads until they cant tell one from the other.

• Wow
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The thing I never been able to understand, and not just with Tay Tay, is the jump from "This person is wrong and his/her ideas are dangerous" to "This person is an agent of the devil and inherently evil."

Yea, she doesn't even dress like the devil. Back in the day, we were going to hell if we listend to groups such as KISS. Today, we have the poster child for American white girlhood in Taylor Swift, and she's the devil? It makes no sense.

Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

Roderick Spode

Nov 12, 2019
Silicon Valley
✟24,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a Raider, and whatever team is playing the 49ers any given week fan, my answer to the question:

Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?​

would be, not anymore than the lights being purposely turned off at half time during Super Bowl XLVII so the 49ers could regroup from their potential blowout from the Ravens!

Upvote 0

BCP1928

Jan 30, 2024
Goldsboro NC
✟172,750.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
The thing I never been able to understand, and not just with Tay Tay, is the jump from "This person is wrong and his/her ideas are dangerous" to "This person is an agent of the devil and inherently evil."
I think it's a symptom of the Christian right's slide into Manichaeism, which has been going on for a while.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,740.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Apparently, FOX "news" has been airing out this notion. Is there anything to it? As much as I recoil from young men bashing their brains out for our entertainment, I still kind of want my Niners to win, so really I hope not.

What do you think?

Taylor Swift At The Super Bowl: The Conspiracy Theory, Explained
There seems to be a misleading disconnect between your thread title and what the linked article actually says. The third-to-last paragraph of the article begins with the words "Rigging the Super Bowl, however, seems like a tremendous amount of effort to win that endorsement.", but this sentence is unrelated to anything else said in the article. I also couldn't find anything from Fox News about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There seems to be a misleading disconnect between your thread title and what the linked article actually says. The third-to-last paragraph of the article begins with the words "Rigging the Super Bowl, however, seems like a tremendous amount of effort to win that endorsement.", but this sentence is unrelated to anything else said in the article. I also couldn't find anything from Fox News about it.
Theres a link in article to where they show the Fox coverage.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
As a Raider, and whatever team is playing the 49ers any given week fan, my answer to the question:

Is the Super Bowl Rigged for a KC Win to Amplify Taylor Swift's Upcoming Biden Endorsement?​

would be, not anymore than the lights being purposely turned off at half time during Super Bowl XLVII so the 49ers could regroup from their potential blowout from the Ravens!
I used to like the Raiders.... until they left. I just dont get attached to sports stuff because its all about separating the money from the fan. I dont blame them for that. Its business.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟151,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And all this time I thought you were a pretty decent guy...
I liked watching the Raiders play for years. Especially with Stabler, Casper and Madden back in the day. It was always a good game with my Steelers. Where's Jim Plunkett when you need him? Haha. Or Ray Guy for that matter. What a leg!

Upvote 0