Is the Devil using LGBTQ to destroy Christian churches?

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟476,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank you. I pray for everyone on these forums and for those who just lurk but don't post as we all need the mighty benefits of prayer. I don't know who they all are but God does and I trust Him to keep track of them all.

I greatly appreciate your prayers!

Reactions: Gary O'
Upvote 0

Gary O'

Dec 27, 2020
Oregon
✟108,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I greatly appreciate your prayers
Of late, I'm learning of the great and wonderful power of prayer.

What a bastion in these final days.

Keep praying, without ceasing, brothers and sisters

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you know of any SDA churches which have openly gay ministers or have made statements contradictory to normative SDA doctrine and the teachings of Ellen G White on human sexuality or other issues?
yeah - sadly that is a problem with a few congregations. But in a group of 22 million members one has to expect that some congregations can be found that skew outside of the norm.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
yeah - sadly that is a problem with a few congregations. But in a group of 22 million members one has to expect that some congregations can be found that skew outside of the norm.
I just found out that our pastor and the conference where I live are pushing the LGBTQ agenda. A woman my wife knows very well told her that. She is really angry about it. When they crossed her they woke up a mamma bear with cubs.

Another thing she told my wife was that a husband and wife who work with the homeless have have been bringing a guy to church who works for them and he was caught in the men's bathroom shooting up last Sabbath. We are in the very end times and the shaking and sifting of Adventism is going on full bore.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0