Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
don't even try moving the goal post. You should know by now with me its not going to work. In preterism in this dimension sin has been going on for thousands of years after your alleged judgement of the world (by taking out one city). The devil, the beast and the false prophet are not living or to be tortured in our dimension. Sin will be eradicated from mankind.

This is the reality on the New Earth, AFTER the GWTJ, AFTEr all things are made ANEW:

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.

On the New Earth, Just outside the city's gates, are the Dogs Sorcerers, and liars...
And Inside the City we see this:

22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Tell us Mike, On the New earth, after the GWTJ, AFTER all has been made ANEW, Why are the nations still in need of Healing? What do they still suffer from that needs to be healed? (oh.. and how will we count days there so we cam know how long we have to wait for the next round of monthly fruit from the trees?)

Apparently the point still flies miles over your head and the obvious is not obvious to everyone Acts 17 Paul is in Athens. Acts 2 is in Jerusalem. They are two different passages. The point has nothing to do with every nation under the earth.
You simply dismissing the plain language out of hand doesn't actually make it go away.

At Pentecost, were there Jews in Jerusalem from EVERY NATION UNDER HEAVEN, or not?

Fudge Sunday... They saw that God had done an action not saying they saw God. I can see God's actions in this case kindling without seeing God.

All of the People "saw" that God did this? Show me the Historical documentation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Again the idea that because the Bible uses poetic language some places it translates to every passage is just nonsensical.

Thanks for pointing out to the forum that you are no literalist.

Seriously do you ever read?... the judgments in that passage are what is seen...

OK. Show me the Historical Documentation where every eye from every nation SAW the Judgments you claim they did.

Surely such monumental global judgments visible to the eyes of all nations, where every person on earth understood that The Hebrew God was orchestrating them, would be recorded in the annals of History somewhere, yes?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yes it speaks volumes that you have to go to a juvenile ten year old's forum claim

This personal dig against me sure is rich coming from the guy who got his knickers all in a twist when his views got called "Silly"...
But I suppose you don't have to play by the same rules you want the rest of us to play by do you?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You mean besides the Jews living there?........ROFL....so much for "insurmountable".

Not one can prove genetic relationship to a single pre desolation Hebrew. Not even one.

Lol.... just coincidental that they return to the land precisely at the time they should?

Precisely at the time they should?
Scripture please.

Oh boy... the Cohanin haplotype drivel again? Talk about VAST Ignorance...wow.
Note these links acknowledge that what I'm saying is true: namely, there has been no positive identification of any Aaronic jewish priesthood for 2000 years now! Your group there is seeking to be the FIRST to recover the lost group of biblical priests. So, what I'm saying is admitted even by your group in the article.

Next, the DNA study is entirely flawed. For example, the study finds that the Cohen modal haplotype is the most common haplotype among Southern and Central Italians, Hungarians, Iraqi Kurds, Armenians, and other non-jewish groups. This fact calls into question the notion that the haplotype was a marker for the ancient Hebrew population.

Next, even if one could prove that a modern person had a genetic link to an ancient Aaronic priest (which no one has done yet), the bible's rules of defilement for priests---such as prohibitions of contact with graveyards (Leviticus 10:6, Leviticus 21:1–5; Ezekiel 44:20, Ezekiel 44:25) and various types of marriage (Leviticus 21:6-7)---would disqualify that person and their children from the priestly lineage. So, there is no way that any such group of people will ever be restored. Ask conservative Jews, and they'll tell you that the priestly status of most modern-day kohanim is doubtful at best. The frequent persecutions and expulsions of Jews throughout history have caused kohanim to lose track of their genealogy.

So, the claim that the priests have finally been discovered is simply false. As people of truth, we shouldn't be so quick to fall for these false claims.

Only to a blind man or perhaps one that hasn't read nor studied the OT who in an uneducated state believes you have to have a redeemed Israel when in fact scripture says otherwise - you must have them return first before they can be redeemed, they must first weep in their land for he who they pierced and suffer the battle of Zechariah (which you ran for the hills trying to equate to AD 70)

How can I continue to talk to a person who insists that there are biblical Jews today who exist with no covenant, no known genealogies, no priesthood of Aaron, no Temple, and no observance of Torah as Moses commanded?!?!? Friend, you have fabricated for yourself a new definition of "Jew" that has nothing in common with the bible's understanding of "Jew." Covenants have everything to do with being a Jew, and yet you have some group today that you call Jews who have no covenant religion in the way that the REAL Jews of the bible did.

I hate to break the news to you, but Israel survived *exclusively* in the sect of the Nazarenes. They received with joy their promised New Covenant and obediently rejected all former biases against the non-Abrahamic families of earth so that Genesis 12:3 might finally be attained (Gal 3:7-9/Rom 4:13-18)---via the work of the Jewish Messiah. This sole surviving form of covenant Judaism is known worldwide as Christianity, the Jewish church gone global. The church always was the covenanted Israel, the church continues to be the covenanted Israel. The only difference is that the NEW covenant of Israel enabled Jewish fullness to be bestowed upon gentile people groups (Gen 12:3).

Upvote 0

MikeEnders

Oct 8, 2009
✟1,443.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
This is the reality on the New Earth, AFTER the GWTJ, AFTEr all things are made ANEW:

Sure so how does that translate to sin forever like you claimed?

22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Tell us Mike, On the New earth, after the GWTJ, AFTER all has been made ANEW, Why are the nations still in need of Healing? What do they still suffer from that needs to be healed?

OH OH!!! but but theres that pure river of water of life in the future for the healing of the nations even though they would have had Christ for a thousand years.....lol he always argues himself into a circle. Meanwhile YOU can have the need for healing without sin. Cut your hand eat something you can't handle . You can even have something for healing that ensures you never actually get sick. It assures your continued Health. The Lord our Healer operates in our body all the time ensuring we don't get sick. Our body heals constantly ensuring we don't get sick. The Lord forever killed the notion that all sicknesses was matter of sin when he healed the man blind from birth and the provision of healing in fact invalidates they are under a curse since why would GOd provide the instantly available unconditional healing?

You simply dismissing the plain language out of hand doesn't actually make it go away.

At Pentecost, were there Jews in Jerusalem from EVERY NATION UNDER HEAVEN, or not?

Good night why can't you process basic logic. It DOES NOT matter whats in Acts 2. Act2 is not AD 70. Its not even Acts 17, Have you fallen on your head??? READ THE BOOK. People gathered for the pentecost from other nations. Acts 2 is NOT AD 70. furthermore the Lord did NOT JUDGE all the nations in AD 70. ROme defeated Jerusalem and went on their merry way UNJUDGED and for the next scores of years SLAUGHTERED Christians (not to even speak of the many more the RC killed and tortured). Your own proof text bites your doctrine in the rear. God appoints one day!!! Since Rome to any sensible human being was not judged on that day then how do you propose another day? No the verse has ONE DAY designated so for it to be true it msut be a day when ALL nations get judged not just one and not a judgement that leaves Rome free and clear rebelling against god and slaughtering Christians

Think!! Use your noggin.

All of the People "saw" that God did this? Show me the Historical documentation.

Show me they didn't. The thing about seeing judgment entirely different from seeing God is that you can see judgement FOR YEARS afterwards in the ruins and desolations. Claiming i have to present evidence they saw a judgement that took place thousands of years is just silly. Its your proof text so its you that have to show they didn't so it inviolates a literal interpretation.

Thanks for pointing out to the forum that you are no literalist.

This aint old MCDonald's farm. We don't need any straw. Theres is no a literalist ANYWHERE that does not agree that in songs and poetry The Bible uses poetic expressions. I don't know who you are trying to fool. Absolutely no literalist believes when David Calls God his rock and his shield that God is therefor made out of stone. Somebody needs to go study what a literalist is. What a literalist does not do is make a claim that because there is symbolism in the Bible you can play fast and loose with all the other scriptures. Just as with all other writings symbolsim and poetry are dependent on context and usage

This personal dig against me sure is rich coming from the guy who got his knickers all in a twist when his views got called "Silly"...

You named called . I identified a behaviour as juvenile and I stand by it. I have answered post after post so claiming because I did not also go and give you point by point on those weak verses on the site you referenced says nothing about my ability, That WAS an immature accusation -it speaks to my not having time to answer every little stupid point the site makes. I in fact already took down at least 5- 10 of them by pointing out that the kingdom of God was at hand means nothing claimed - Jesus said the kingdom of God was within us and thats looooong before AD 70 in the early church. Go look at your own preterist site and you will see it tries to make that point several times and its weak for the reason I just stated

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MikeEnders

Oct 8, 2009
✟1,443.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Not one can prove genetic relationship to a single pre desolation Hebrew. Not even one.

Sigh. I've already answered this but even if you wish to try and debunk the science that indicates a connection you are doing nothing but arguing. For the point to have any meaning you would have to have DNA from 2,000 plus years ago. no serious person today believes that all Jews today have no connection to the jews of the past. That is your own claim which frankly is perilously close to the anti semitism you wouldn't admit to. That you have to go to the lengths of claiming jews today have no relationship to the jews of the past is indicative of an extreme agenda.

Precisely at the time they should?
Scripture please.

Take your pick and go study the book

A)seven times for their sin according to the law in leviticus. Using the same 360 day years in Revelations minus the 70 years God accepted in Jeremiah comes out remarkable close to 1967.

b) they are to return just when it seems they would be wiped off the planet and not have to fight their way back in but be conveyed back in - the aftermath of world war 2 brought that in

C) they come back to being a nation right around the time the treaty of Rome is signed upon which europe is now being reunified

Oh boy... the Cohanin haplotype drivel again? Talk about VAST Ignorance...wow.

Yawn...you are a forum poster. If anyone is silly enough to overlook the links to scientific papers I showed and take your word for anything they have my condolences

Note these links acknowledge that what I'm saying is true: namely, there has been no positive identification of any Aaronic jewish priesthood for 2000 years now!

I had two links not one. What are the chances that these men all claiming status as Jews and the cohen just coincidentally have a genetic connection mostly seen in jews but their identification as jews is wrong. Please go beg somewhere else. You are constantly at this point being utter ridiculous

Next, even if one could prove that a modern person had a genetic link to an ancient Aaronic priest (which no one has done yet), the bible's rules of defilement for priests---such as prohibitions of contact with graveyards (Leviticus 10:6, Leviticus 21:1–5; Ezekiel 44:20, Ezekiel 44:25) and various types of marriage (Leviticus 21:6-7)---would disqualify that person and their children from the priestly lineage. So, there is no way that any such group of people will ever be restored.

You seem eternally lost in your own arguments. Its so tedious and foolish. I made no claim to having found or proven qualified priests. For the purpose of your claims I only need to show a strong scientific bases to consider them related and to the the jews pre AD 70

So, the claim that the priests have finally been discovered is simply false. As people of truth, we shouldn't be so quick to fall for these false claims.

Straw straw everywhere a straw. no one made claims to priests being proven. does the scientific evidence indicate a connection that goes back far enough to disprove your claims of no relationship. Yes. I said nowhere that it proves they were priests. As people of truth it would behoove us not to make up claims that were never made

Friend, you have fabricated for yourself a new definition of "Jew" that has nothing in common with the bible's understanding of "Jew." Covenants have everything to do with being a Jew, and yet you have some group today that you call Jews who have no covenant religion in the way that the REAL Jews of the bible did

This just shows how little you have read of the bible. Even Sunday school kids know that the coevnant was to abraham and then to Isaac and then to Jacob. Good night if you even read Romans 11 you would see Paul talking about this. the real question is why should i bother debating with someone so dreadfully ignorant of what the bible teaches. God swore to Isaac and Jacob and Abraham. The covenant is binding due to their covenant with God not them being a people of the covenant- GO READ THE BOOK. Christ comes through the Jews because God promised it to Abraham not because they were in obedience to the covenant.

Romans 11 rebukes your anti Jewish God going back on Israel doctrine. Paul says God will never reject Israel

1I say then, God has not rejected His people, has He? May it never be! For I too am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.2God has not rejected His people whom He foreknew.
Roman 11

Further Paul teaches that their Fall in not accepting Christ will be followed by fulfillment

11I say then, they did not stumble so as to fall, did they? May it never be! But by their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous.12Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be!

And Paul teaches the hardening of the Jews will not last forever

"25For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery-- so that you will not be wise in your own estimation-- that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in;26and so all Israel will be saved; just as it is written, "THE DELIVERER WILL COME FROM ZION, HE WILL REMOVE UNGODLINESS FROM JACOB."…

This is precisely what Zechariah teaches. Israel as nation will weep for him who they pierced in national mourning, They wll say as Jesus prophesied "Blessed is he that comes in the name of the Lord" and then God will defend them as in Zechariah 14. It is precisely what the lord said when he said Jerusalem would be trodden underfoot until the times of the gentiles. That will come to an end with Israel as a nation welcoming their Messiah. Preterists ignore what Jesus says and mark Jerusalem's destruction as the terminus rather than "until the time of the gentiles are fulfilled"

Sorry to inform you - but you need to go and learn what the Bible teaches -READ THE BOOK!

I

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Sigh...................

Sorry to inform you - but you need to go and learn what the Bible teaches -READ THE BOOK!......
You keep telling us that! :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Berean777

Servant of Christ Jesus. Stellar Son.
Feb 12, 2014
✟22,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 13::11-13
11Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It two two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

How many times has the institution used scriptures to show outwardly that it stands for Christ and yet through countless wars it has spoken like a dragon, Hmmmmmmm...........

Why is he given the symbol of the Lamb?

He must profess to be Christian, Hmmmmmm............

How many soldiers were blessed before going off to war, Hmmmmm.............

Peter pulled out a sword and struck the servant of the chief priest and Jesus immediately rebuked him, why?

Dragon speak and fire (destruction) is from the pretentious cloth of the lamb being worn whilst sending out salvos of artillery rounds against those who oppose them.

The defence of such foley is that we were defenders, right?

Hmmmmmmm...........

Didn't work for Peter when he was trying to defend his Lord with a sword, hmmmm..........

Upvote 0

parousia70

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This just shows how little you have read of the bible. Even Sunday school kids know that the coevnant was to abraham and then to Isaac and then to Jacob. Good night if you even read Romans 11 you would see Paul talking about this. the real question is why should i bother debating with someone so dreadfully ignorant of what the bible teaches. God swore to Isaac and Jacob and Abraham. The covenant is binding due to their covenant with God not them being a people of the covenant- GO READ THE BOOK. Christ comes through the Jews because God promised it to Abraham not because they were in obedience to the covenant.

And that covenant was made to His SEED, which is Christ..

Paul says God will never reject Israel

He didn't.
As I said, Israel survived *exclusively* in the sect of the Nazarenes. They received with joy their promised New Covenant and obediently rejected all former biases against the non-Abrahamic families of earth so that Genesis 12:3 might finally be attained (Gal 3:7-9/Rom 4:13-18)---via the work of the Jewish Messiah. This sole surviving form of covenant Judaism is known worldwide as Christianity, the Jewish church gone global. The church always was the covenanted Israel, the church continues to be the covenanted Israel.

You Sir have taken the broken off branches and replaced them with the root.
The Ultimate "Replacement Theology"

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.